THE BROWNS BOARD

4 WHITE COPS MURDERED BY BLACK THUG IN OAKLAND, WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE?

In short, black people are far and away the biggest cause of racism.

I had to read that twice, just to make sure I read it correctly.

Yep.

A white person like me can bust their ass to become a certified public accountant, while a black person can sit at home playing x-box, smoking a blunt and claiming "the white man" held him down and that's why he's not a CPA, as well.

Seek help. Seriously.

Snotty???

I've said it a thousand times already, the "evils of racism" are found in the morons/uneducated of society. Look no further than this board and all of the bigotry herein. I'm not sure how many different ways I can say this.

You think racism is being perpetuated by the oppressed minority, a notion I disagree with.

For a guy who spends as much time calling others morons rednecks chimps etc while incessantly bragging about his own mental superiority you have yet to give me a list of societal ills caused by white racism.

(That is due to color and not antisocial behavior)

All I'm asking is that you back up your accusations and defend (or even explain) your support of that bad behavior.

Tell me who is "oppressed" and why?

WSS

funny how smart you all collectively are......yet how stupid we all become when we get together.

look no further than jessie jackson and sharpton if you wanna see the black man perpetuate his form of racism. they'd be out of a job otherwise.....he keeps his own down for his gain.

this idea of white privilege is bullshit......but whatever, making excuses for your own inaction is exactly why our fabled grand govt is here to take my money and give it to you. since you cannot provide for yourself, we'll usher in a nanny state to make you comfortable.

be offended if ya want....dont care. call me racist if it makes ya feel any better......but the fact remains that there are poor white folks that suffer from the same problems....poor yugoslavian immigrants that suffer the same problems.....and poor hispanics that suffer as well. its not racism keeping them down.....

so then, what are we really talking about?

Bottom line,

Dh is incapable of mind fuking anyone but himself and is a racist with an iq of 70 or below.

You cant defend his actions or words on here.

ROFLMAO! This from DuhAnal. You wish you had an IQ of 70. Plus your a whiney little bitch to boot. COWARD. I'll bet you got booted from the Army for "personality disorder", correct? I seen alot of whiney little bitches like you who couldn't hack it. Then you get out and have an inferiority complex and take it out on the real men who serve their country. Go take your Prozac and tell your therapist your problems weakling! :D

You're right of course Dan.

I think the point being made is how the story (and the coverage of the ensuing riot) would run if reversed.

WSS

No kidding.

Maybe white people should start burning building to the ground.

Maybe white people should start burning building to the ground.

White people have burned some things that many could find offensive as well as moronic.

Poor DH and his endless wit,

It was guys like you in the military that started the whole dont ask dont tell policy,navy boy.

My honorable discharge after 3 years was quite enough,dont regret it but it wasnt a career path for me.

and you are 12?

http://fugitive.com/archives/3575

Just horrible.

The organizer of this event was on the O'Reily Factor. When asked why he did this he said that it was becuase white cops killed black fathers as this man did to the cops. When asked why would he do something like this just out of revenge he said that its wasn't about revenge but about protesting how cops force the poor blacks of Oakland into jails. When he was told that its offensive to the many of thousands of lawbidding blacks in Oakland that the blacks that do commit crimes are forced into doing so by others he just luaghed it off...

Archived