THE BROWNS BOARD

4 WHITE COPS MURDERED BY BLACK THUG IN OAKLAND, WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE?

Man, the cognitive dissonance you rednecks must experience rooting your asses off for some chitlin-eatin' porchmonkeys every Sunday afternoon must be xxxxing MASSIVE.

Racism may be dying out slowly but surely in the USA, but it is alive and well on the Browns Board!

I think the point being made is how the story (and the coverage of the ensuing riot) would run if reversed.

WSS

There was a point to this thread besides perpetuating racism? Give me a xxxxing break. Look who the OP was and tell me this again with a straight face.

to be fair Danamal..... Diehard is pointing out media/reverse racial discrimination that does happen. Unfortunately this country because of recent (meaning within the last 100 years) history we are going to deal with a unfair reverse perception backlash.

It will go away in another generation when it is not in their collective memory.

to be fair Danamal..... Diehard is pointing out media/reverse racial discrimination that does happen. Unfortunately this country because of recent (meaning within the last 100 years) history we are going to deal with a unfair reverse perception backlash.

It will go away in another generation when it is not in their collective memory.

I will tip my hat to you, atleast one person understands the meaning of this post.

And some of you reponded in a way you have been conditioned and trained to repond.

Tell me he's wrong with the same straight face....

WSS

Right or wrong wasn't my point.

Raise your hand if you think OP wanted to/is capable of having a serious discussion regarding race in America...

Raise your hand if you think OP wanted to/is capable of having a serious discussion regarding race in America...

Consider it raised, mz the pussy.

IMO:

Whatever problems there are in the US that are caused by racism are more likely to exist due to the negative attitudes of blacks toward whites than vice versa.

I think that and the PC double standard (from whites in mortal fear of being called "racist") is one of the roots of the supposed problem.

Disagree?

WSS

Consider it raised, mz the pussy.

You're better than that, Steve. Much better.

IMO:

Whatever problems there are in the US that are caused by racism are more likely to exist due to the negative attitudes of blacks toward whites than vice versa.

You're entitled to your opinion, as ridiculous as it may be.

I think that and the PC double standard (from whites in mortal fear of being called "racist") is one of the roots of the supposed problem.

Disagree?

Yes, I disagree. It's racists like the OP that are the main problem. You're statement supposes racism doesn't exist except in the eyes of PC, fearful whites. One needn't look past this board (or this very thread) to debunk that myth.

So if someone questions the statis quo of the media on how the handle articles on weather it be black & white, are they to be labeled a racist?

Or is that a PC way of labeling so no one will listen to what is being told.

Is there a double standard in reporting the news?

So if someone questions the statis quo of the media on how the handle articles on weather it be black & white, are they to be labeled a racist?

The media has nothing to do with this, T. That's a lame cop-out.

You're better than that, Steve. Much better.

You're entitled to your opinion, as ridiculous as it may be.

Yes, I disagree. It's racists like the OP that are the main problem. You're statement supposes racism doesn't exist except in the eyes of PC, fearful whites. One needn't look past this board (or this very thread) to debunk that myth.

Indeed it does.

Racism is drawing a distinction based on race.

But whatever problems arise from it, IMO, are because of the emulation of anti social behavior and NOT particularly skin color.

WSS

I'm not racist mz the pussy, just realistic. You are more prejudice than I am. I forgive you because you have never experienced anything worthwhile in your entire life. But I do find it funny that I mind fukc you and you are such a moron! ROFLMAO!

Indeed it does.

Racism is drawing a distinction based on race.

But whatever problems arise from it, IMO, are because of the emulation of anti social behavior and NOT particularly skin color.

WSS

You give the morons of this country way too much credit.

But I do find it funny that I mind fukc you and you are such a moron! ROFLMAO!

I'm quite certain you have no idea what a mindxxxx is, so I'm also quite certain you're not capable of it.

You give the morons of this country way too much credit.

mz the pussy, how about you and I lay off the snotty remarks and tell me where I'm mistaken.

Where are the evils of racism found in today's society?

And stick to what's actually based on race and not behavior.

WSS

Where are the evils of racism found in today's society?

Snotty???

I've said it a thousand times already, the "evils of racism" are found in the morons/uneducated of society. Look no further than this board and all of the bigotry herein. I'm not sure how many different ways I can say this.

You think racism is being perpetuated by the oppressed minority, a notion I disagree with.

Everyone holds prejudices about or over something. Some like meat and some dont and are vegetarian. In whole its a learned reaction to things we believe in and have had a taste of as growing up.

So it is highly unlikely for someone to say they are nit prejudice. Even racism van be a learned response do to things experienced in life. But for someone to make out a point about a double standard in media reporting does not constitute labeling that person a racist.

Example: mz the pussy walks into the store while not holding the door for a black woman and then she turns around and says something sarcastic and calls him a member of the kkk. does that make mz the pussy a white supremist?

Answer, NO! :P

This argument is beyond insane.

But for someone to make out a point about a double standard in media reporting does not constitute labeling that person a racist.

No, but the OP's body of work tells me the label fits. If the OP really wanted to have a discussion on race, or anything, fine. But he doesn't.

Example: mz the pussy walks into the store while not holding the door for a black woman and then she turns around and says something sarcastic and calls him a member of the kkk. does that make mz the pussy a white supremist?

:rolleyes:

Everyone holds prejudices about or over something. Some like meat and some dont and are vegetarian.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Come on, man.

Since when is racism simply making light of racial differences? We're all racially different and black people have different color of skin than white people. The racism comes in when one thinks they're better because of that fact.

As for the roots of racism, no pun intended, WSS is right.

A strong majority of racism out there is rooted in minorities who hide behind it and use it as an excuse. And an even stronger majority of people in the majority, or white people, only dislike the minority because they pull that shit. That's where the cultural divide exists and that's why it will never go away.

You'll almost never find a black person who has busted their ass through life to earn a prosperious lifestyle still be racist against whites. And on the same side of the token, you'll even less find a white people who hate blacks because of the color of their skin or the fact that they like watermelon or something.

In short, black people are far and away the biggest cause of racism. Larry Elder actually wrote a big Chapter about this exact thing in his book "Ten things you can't say in America." The Chapter is titled "Black people are more racist than white people." He's black so he took all kinds of flack for "selling out" from other black people, of course. Didn't Bill Cosby have some sort of similar adventure? I don't know who said blacks "enjoy victimhood," but that couldn't be more accurate.

Racism isn't going anywhere, but it's nobodies fault but the "victims" themselves.

A white person like me can bust their ass to become a certified public accountant, while a black person can sit at home playing x-box, smoking a blunt and claiming "the white man" held him down and that's why he's not a CPA, as well.

Of course you're going to have racism when you have shit like that happening all across the country.

And anybody even thinks about telling the truth about the matter as I've just done, they're immediately a member of the KKK. So, on the issue will go.

Archived