THE BROWNS BOARD

"Caitlyn" Jenner

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I decided that you had to identify me as black and that if you didn't you were a bigot you would think that was ok as long as that made me happy?

You mean, like michael jackson? If he wanted to be white, so be it, it doesn't bother me.

It's a mental illness, and an indication of the extreme liberal tactic of redefining

the definitions of words to justify their whacko crap.

You mean, like michael jackson? If he wanted to be white, so be it, it doesn't bother me.

No we're Not talking about Michael Jackson and his vitiligo. He never self identified as white as far as I know. I mean if I an obvious white person demanded I felt black and insisted you identify me as black.

No we're Not talking about Michael Jackson and his vitiligo. He never self identified as white as far as I know. I mean if I an obvious white person demanded I felt black and insisted you identify me as black.

Except, you see Jenner walking down the street today, and chances are you'll identify her as a woman.

caitlyn-jenner-boobs-060115.jpg

If they did a DNA test today it would come back he is a male and if 50 years from now his body was exhumed and they did DNA tests it would confirm he was a male regardless of any surgeries that were done. I believe he has mental issues that with counseling could have helped him but he was not going to get that in Hollywood with the Kardashians. Bottom line is it his business but no doubt there will be a reality show coming soon. I won't be watching it, no thanks.

god damn he had titties put on there, holy fuck. I dunno, I think some of you cretons would hit. lol

In any case, yeah I give a fuck about what someone wants to do but the over exposure of this is starting to get on my nerves. I hate that whole family with a vigorous passion. If it were't for those twat stepchildren of his/her I might be more affable about this...but I just see the whole family as one gigantic vacuum of nothingness. Complete walking meme's. I hate them.

If they did a DNA test today it would come back he is a male and if 50 years from now his body was exhumed and they did DNA tests it would confirm he was a male regardless of any surgeries that were done. I believe he has mental issues that with counseling could have helped him but he was not going to get that in Hollywood with the Kardashians. Bottom line is it his business but no doubt there will be a reality show coming soon. I won't be watching it, no thanks.

The sad thing is people will watch that show.......

Apart from the bolded, agree for sure. Of course, his DNA will still be XY, but the point of people like this is saying 'I was born in the wrong gender' I believe. I don't see that as a mental illness, I see it as shit luck.

I don't care what someone does with their self. However, don't screech "transphobia" if someone finds it bizarre.

True. She has to be aware that some people aren't going to be comfortable with it, some people aren't going to get it, and be sensitive to that.

That being said, the media is making a big deal out if it and not helping her in this.

True. She has to be aware that some people aren't going to be comfortable with it, some people aren't going to get it, and be sensitive to that.

That being said, the media is making a big deal out if it and not helping her in this.

Jenner is feeding that though. Getting paid to do Vanity Fair does not dial back the voices who say this is all just a circus.

Jenner is feeding that though. Getting paid to do Vanity Fair does not dial back the voices who say this is all just a circus.

For sure. But on the flip side, people in that position often feel compelled to let other people who are 'hiding' their true self - gay, trans whatever - that it is possible to be who you are and be accepted, at least by a decent percentage of society, and that they don't have to oppress themselves for the entire (often artificially short) life.

I guess you have to weigh that up against people who are going to be upset about the actions, and most will decide that helping someone in need takes precedence over people thinking it's not right.

The problem I have is he's NOT a woman he can never be a woman and no amount of wishing and hoping and hormones and surgery can ever MAKE him a woman. There's a reason 100,000 generations of humans have never accepted this. Homosexuality has been accepted for a lot longer than the extreme right wing would have you believe but this is another level.

The problem I have is he's NOT a woman he can never be a woman and no amount of wishing and hoping and hormones and surgery can ever MAKE him a woman. There's a reason 100,000 generations of humans have never accepted this. Homosexuality has been accepted for a lot longer than the extreme right wing would have you believe but this is another level.

I'm fairly certain Jenner's aware of the genetics of the situation already, and if she's ok with it, why should we care? Because she can't have kids? I mean, what standard of woman do you want to hold her to that she doesn't meet other than at a genetic level?

and yeah I would have no issue with Jenner if she was my neighbor or whatever, but the circus that's coming from this is just appalling. I would have so much respect for Jenner if he/she just did this, showed up in public and said here I am and it's cool now all of you go amongst your own rat killin and I'll go about mine. But no, we have to have a vanity fair cover with titties that gave me slight movement, full disclosure....and the circus is now commencing. It's almost like he was jealous of the attention his daughters get.

Physically genetically hormonally and mentally he can never be a woman. fake tits and a mangled penis doesn't make you a woman

So he won't have sex and have kids. If he can deal with that, why can't you? Mentally - I would say that that's a very different thing.

Archived