THE BROWNS BOARD

Who's next?

Taco918

well....with all those late picks, still hoping to see us consolidate and get another in the 2nd or 3rd...

... or both.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want Bryce Petty, Eric Kendricks, Akeem Abdullah, Dorial Green-Beckham, Eli Harold. In that order.

What I'd love -

2.11 - Kendricks

3.12 - Petty

4.whatever - Abdullah

4.whatever - DGB

A more likely scenario -

2.11 - Kendricks

Trade 3.12 and first fourth to move into mid-late second to grab Petty.

Remaining 4th - whoever

The most likely scenario -

2.11 - Someone I don't want

3.12 - Who knows

4. whatever - Whatever

4. whatever - my boss is looking at me.

wr - strong

wr/te - funchess

LB - orchard

QB - petty or hundley or wait til 3rd and get grayson?

someone mentioned it in another post but i wouldn't mind seeing the browns package some later round picks to move up and get another 2nd rounder. don't know what it'd take though.

Dorial Green Beckham has tons of potential but would we want another JG? They'll take the safer pick with Strong or Devin Smith. Hope they get a tight end too. Does anyone think we need a fullback?

Dorial Green Beckham has tons of potential but would we want another JG? They'll take the safer pick with Strong or Devin Smith. Hope they get a tight end too. Does anyone think we need a fullback?

I'm still erring toward the side of "JG has gotten his shit together more or less". We all know this last suspension was 1) a stupid rule and 2) equally as much the fault of our coaching staff as it was Haden and some teammates. I think it was a shitty situation and that JG should have been absolutely positive that he could drink alcohol, but I also don't attribute this whatsoever to him being an abuser of substances.

That's like you going out drinking with your boss and getting fired the next day by your boss's boss for fraternizing with management. It's stupid.

With that said, I'd actually be intrigued to see the dynamic between JG and DGB if we were to draft him.

Best case scenario:

JG has gotten his shit together and can actually be a role model (gasp) and example for DGB of how to become a professional athlete. Manziel becomes an added resource for DGB to rely on.

Worst case scenario:

JG hasn't gotten his shit together, DGB proves to be an awful teammate, and they both smoke themselves completely out of the league. Manziel follows, chugging a 40 and fucking a swan.

I'm really big on the "drop of ink in a cup of water" metaphor. One or two drops at a time and the cup of water doesn't change color. However, dump a bunch of shit in at once and you poison the pool. Manziel and Gordon were the "one or two drops". Jury is still out on whether or not they follow in line with the "Play Like A Brown" mantra, but I have some faith. If they end up becoming veritable contributors to the success of the team, Cleveland may very well be the shining example of "where shithead idiots turn their careers around"

On Dorial G-B-the NFL Network report from Titans camp is that he is the pick they want to help out their new QB. So their thinking may be right along with yours PG. Big, fast target for the mobile QB.

They pick first tonight.

They have decent receivers already though. I think Justin Hunter has lots of potential.

We need to draft Green to be our go-to guy tonight... if we don't we will regret it. People need to quit assuming the worst in people and believing that they are all knowing about a persons character. You don't judge someone on if they can be knocked down, you judge them on whether or not they pick themselves up and keep going.

I'm aware that this is HighSchool but it's so fun to watch! Just do it!

We need to draft Green to be our go-to guy tonight... if we don't we will regret it. People need to quit assuming the worst in people and believing that they are all knowing about a persons character. You don't judge someone on if they can be knocked down, you judge them on whether or not they pick themselves up and keep going.

So many cliche's in one post, its just mind blowing.

So when are you letting junkies in recovery house sit for you?

Wow, close-minded freaks..

Manic attention getting, my guess.

The Browns would be stupid, and the joke of the league, if they take a big chance, and draft

another tall, super athletic wr who is stupid and can't stop the pot because

he says one thing, and stupidly couldn't really care less because he's stupid.

Wait......stupid manic attention. There.

I'll stick with Lockett in the 3rd because he meets multiple needs. If you ever watched many of his games you will know he is "Mr. Clutch" and a real team leader on top of that.

There is zero chance we draft DBG...

FB Tyler Varga--Yale?? 6-7 round??

LOL... yeah that Ivy guy...

Next pick will be Offense... we've been alternating.

VARGAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!............ :)

Yale......tho I do think there's a LB from Harvard out there.....Hodges or Hulle? maybe....

HAHdges is a HAHvard OLB... first name Zack. Pretty good prospect actually.

Archived