THE BROWNS BOARD

Exposure U

MLD Woody

How many championships does hairball have again? You michigan idiots really think you are on a roll when hairball hasn't even won a game for you yet. So much pride, so little to be proud of.

Lol @ Michigan

Who are you again?

Is all of your self worth built up through a team you really aren't affiliated with at all? What a sad existence.

This was a thread about the biggest current story in CFB. It included something that pissed Saban off. The immediate response was insulting Michigan. That's pretty sad. Some of you must feel terrible about yourselves in real life.

Thank god OSU is winning, or you'd all be borderline suicidal.

Now, are you going to comment on the thread like a big boy, or are you going to continue to embarrass yourself?

You don't set the rules around here little one. I'll post what I want where I want. Just because you let the whole ichigan football team pull trains in your ass doesn't mean anyone else around here cares. Ichigan is a joke, just like hairball who couldn't win a Super Bowl with the NFL's most talented team.

Lol@Ichigan.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh boy, I was waiting for this.

Did you happen to read what the secondary violations were about? One came from Harbaugh donating a signed football to a suicide prevention charity. It turns out the proceeds were used to fund the scholarship of a high schooler that committed suicide.

OSU had 47 as a school last year. 2 for Meyer

In 2013 they had 42 as a school, 4 in football.

If you want to pursue this as a wat to insult /attack Michigan, you have an uphill battle. Read up on the actual violations. Read up on OSUs. They're all incredibly minor things. You grab a bunch of NFL coaches into college, and little things will happen.

• 4 weeks later...

I think the Steeler girls deal has played out. The girl on the far left has a beer gut and the girl on the far right probably eats a few to many cheeseburgers, but the girl in the middle is the draw, and she obviously has a condition beyond her control and making fun of her is as disgusting as making fun of people with any mental or physical challenge. JMO

Archived