THE BROWNS BOARD

Fat F*cks Want More Gov't Money

PB&J

This article is so ridiculously funny, I had to share.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics...not-enough.html

Family who are 'too fat to work' say £22,000 worth of benefits is not enough

A family of four with a combined weight of 83 stone say they are "too fat to work" and need more than the £22,000 they currently receive in benefits.

fatfamily_1367600c.jpg

Philip Chawner, 53, and his 57-year-old wife Audrey weigh 24st. Their daughter Emma, 19, weighs 17st, while her older sister Samantha, 21, weighs 18st.

The family from Blackburn claim £22,508 a year in benefits, equivalent to the take-home pay from a £30,000 salary.

The Chawners, haven't worked in 11 years, claim their weight is a hereditary condition and the money they receive is insufficient to live on.

Mr Chawner said: "What we get barely covers the bills and puts food on the table. It's not our fault we can't work. We deserve more."

The family claim to spend £50 a week on food and consume 3,000 calories each a day. The recommended maximum intake is 2,000 for women and 2,500 for men.

"We have cereal for breakfast, bacon butties for lunch and microwave pies with mashed potato or chips for dinner," Mrs Chawner told Closer magazine.

"All that healthy food, like fruit and veg, is too expensive. We're fat because it's in our genes. Our whole family is overweight," she added.

Each week, Mr and Mrs Chawner, who have been married for 23 years, receive £177 in income support and incapacity benefit. Mrs Chawner is paid an extra £330-a-month disability allowance for epilepsy and asthma, both a result of being overweight.

Mr Chawner gets £71 a month after developing Type 2 diabetes because of his size. He was on a waiting list for a gastric band last year, but a heart condition made the operation unsuitable. Their daughter Samantha receives £84 in Jobseekers' Allowance each fortnight while Emma, who is training to be a hairdresser, gets £58 every two weeks under a hardship fund for low-income students.

Emma, said: "I'm a student and don't have time to exercise" she said "We all want to lose weight to stop the abuse we get in the street, but we don't know how."

Wow. Has a Doctor actually clinically determined some kind of hyperthyroidism, or can they just not lay off the 'Bacon Butties'?

How about instead of cash, the gov't gives them cigarettes? That way they can lose the weight, and speed up the heart disease.

I need to go somewhere for a couple of days & work on my compassion. That picture makes me want to punch something. Not necessarily them, just something.

I'm sure there extreme disgusting fatness has nothing to do with them sitting around the house all day eating twinkies.

Get out of the house and exercise you fat pieces of shit. You are all disgusting and worthless wastes of carbon. I hope you all die from choking on a turkey leg. But we know that won't happen because you fat xxxxs probably eat those whole. F'ing pathetic.

so, just what value do these people add to society?

nothing.

They extraordinary amounts of food they gorge their fat piece of shit asses on nightly is a waste of the sun's energy; that energy could be going to feed starving children womewhere. They only want more money so they can afford more food to feed their globular gullets with. Pretty soon they'll be so large thwy will be their own solar sytem.

nothing.

They extraordinary amounts of food they gorge their fat piece of shit asses on nightly is a waste of the sun's energy; that energy could be going to feed starving children womewhere. They only want more money so they can afford more food to feed their globular gullets with. Pretty soon they'll be so large thwy will be their own solar sytem.

Dude, considering the welfare cases here in the good old US of A it seems you're a little over the top in your anger toward these buttplugs......

B)

WSS

Comic relief.

Here's a thought, instead of giving them money give them food. If their fat asses eat it all before they get the next shipment, maybe they will learn something.

All that healthy food, like fruit and veg, is too expensive.

This is the kicker for me.

You can buy POUNDS of quality fruit and veggies for much less than a dinner for four at Burger King, so don't give me this shit, you fat motherfcukers.

stupid people make me laugh.....mostly because they dont know they're stupid.

The Chawners, haven't worked in 11 years, claim their weight is a hereditary condition and the money they receive is insufficient to live on.

ok....it could be. nothing wrong with this statement.....

We're fat because it's in our genes. Our whole family is overweight," she added.

probly shouldn't eat what you do, but meh....

He was on a waiting list for a gastric band last year,

here's where the stupid begins......just what good would a gastric band do for a HEREDITARY obesity problem, genius?

"I'm a student and don't have time to exercise" she said "We all want to lose weight to stop the abuse we get in the street, but we don't know how."

you should know better than to let the stupid tenager daughter open her cry hole. why exercise? whats the point? if youre a fat ass because god hates you, what good is a tread mill gonna do?

(god comment for dramatic effect)

stupid people make me laugh.....mostly because they dont know they're stupid.

(god comment for dramatic effect)

an FYI bariatric bypass or lapband treats the physical nature of the weight gain not the hereditary problem.

It merely stops the caloric intake.

Other conditions may or may not remain but the effects are physically blocked.

PS waiting list................. uh huh.

WSS

The reality is that they are just fat motherxxxxers who are too lazy to do anything. If they had to farm their own food they would be thin because they would be too lazy to do even that. The head fatso is too lazy to even take the easy way out by geting a bypass.

If they can stand there and pose their fat, disgusting, ugly, pathetic lard asses, then they can work somewhere.

Take their fat asses out back and shoot them. Take their thousand pounds of fat and burn it for energy.

The Western world is crumbling.

this is an established social health program.......it may all be roses in the beginning, but giving handouts only exacerbates the fundamental issue.....

no one will work for something they can get for free.

Archived