THE BROWNS BOARD

Check here for a Tax Tea Party new you !

calfoxwc

I agree with what they're trying to accomplish. Not sure aping a significant moment in our nation's history is the way to do it. Particularly when there will be no physical act of defiance.

Choosing this date, if the numbers across the country were significant enough, how about bringing your 1040 & wiping your ass with it? To keep Sheryl Crow happy, I'd be happy to use both sides of the form.

Problem is, Americans are lazy, and wont do anything about it which is why we are saddled with the current mess anyway. I'm sure folks will show up, with a starbucks in one hand, and an iphone in the other. Blogging about the whole stupid thing.

How hard is it to mail a tea bag to your senator and rep? do it on the state and local level. people all over the country will be doing this on april 1st but also check it out for yourself there should be a tax tea party in your area.

Just maybe these Baffoons in DC will put down the wine they are drunk on and listen to all of us the more to do this, the better chances for a real change. We allready are seeing Obamas change its $pend our money $pend your childrens money $spend your grandchildens money. and for you younger guys and gals they are spending your parents and grand parents money until the only thing that will be left in your inheritance is to pay your parents and grandparents Tax bills.

Okay, many of you guys received an extra 5 or 10 bucks in your check this week, because your employer was told to relax that amount from your witholdings. This is based from the stimulus/pork package from Obammy.

New Federal Withholding rates, will this not decrease refunds next year?

does the tax rate change also?

Or will many end up having to pay it back and or risk a penalty for not withholding enough money?

If we look at the bank bailout mess up with AIG and the bonuses, I wouldn't trust these scmucks.

I am advising some of you guys that you may want to fill out new W-4s to increase your Federal withholding.

Archived