THE BROWNS BOARD

Just for the record.

Guest TheJokersWILD

Guest TheJokersWILD

I want to thank the Mods for not allowing me to post pictures or youtube video's even though I have never posted anything offensive. Just someone who doesn't like my opinions on certain topics. To any new members reading this, there are some touchy people in here when it comes to a certain QB and it rhymes with Derek Anderson. So don't post Ronald McDonald pictures when talking about DA because someone might get offended that DA and Ronald McDonald actually wear the same shoe size. And don't post pictures of the joker in an attempt to make people laugh because this is a :angry: SERIOUS :angry: forum and we don't have a place for humor around here. Well since they will take away my posting privs. next I guess I can rant all I want now. Also try to avoid talking about BRADY QUINN. Most of the DA fans can't accept the fact that Ronald McDonald lost his starting job and want BQ ushered out of cleveland a quickly as possible EVEN before they get a chance to see if the young man can help us win games. Also a word of advice, if someone disagrees with you and calls you a homo of whater just walk away. No point in arguing with someone who hasn't gotten laid since the start of the superbowl era and you just might keep your posting privs. PEACE

Well I'm sure there aren't any mods that have a large pic in their sig :rolleyes:

And especially not a large pic which is personally insulting to another member of the forum :rolleyes:

And, most certainly, IF there were such a mod....they would NEVER actually start a thread imploring people to not toss around personal insults :rolleyes:

Guest TheJokersWILD
Well I'm sure there aren't any mods that have a large pic in their sig :rolleyes:

And especially not a large pics which is personally insulting to another member of the forum :rolleyes:

And, most certainly, IF there were such a mod....they would NEVER actually start a thread imploring people to not toss around personal insults :rolleyes:

you call the pic i have in my sig large?? Have you seen other members sigs? Trust me it is all politics. As far as insulting goes, I have had people call me all kinds nasty things that I don't appreciate. Posting a few pics I thought would get people to laugh isn't so bad compared to that.

you call the pic i have in my sig large?? Have you seen other members sigs? Trust me it is all politics. As far as insulting goes, I have had people call me all kinds nasty things that I don't appreciate. Posting a few pics I thought would get people to laugh isn't so bad compared to that.

Dude... I think he was arguing in your favor

Guest TheJokersWILD

You know what, I don't care anymore. If a simple opinion on DA gets certain members pussies to hurt, maybe I should just stop posting period. So much for freedom of speech in this board.

Guest TheJokersWILD

And especially not a large pic which is personally insulting to another member of the forum :rolleyes:

my apologies

Archived