THE BROWNS BOARD

Let's get to know our schmeckle's

Guest AdaM

My name is Dana and I'm 43 years old. I was born and raised in the Wooster/Shreve area. (parents still live there). I moved to SoCal in 1988 to escape the cold Ohio winters. I have been married 15 years and have 3 kids. (24 year old step daughter, 14 year old daughter and a 5 year old son). I was laid off my job in the IT field in February and am currently looking for work (Ugh, unemployment sucks).

Been a lifelong Browns, Indians, Cavs, and Buckeye fan.

I'm also the president of the Anti-Manwagoners association.

You know its bad when you can't find an IT job in SoCal

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You know its bad when you can't find an IT job in SoCal

There are some IT jobs out here, the problem is there are hundreds of applicants for each open position, There are a lot of unemployed IT people out here now. Oh well, gotta keep plugging along, something will open up soon I hope.

There are some IT jobs out here, the problem is there are hundreds of applicants for each open position, There are a lot of unemployed IT people out here now. Oh well, gotta keep plugging along, something will open up soon I hope.

Might as well put up an add on c-list as a freelance network admin.

Name: Lee (imagine that a asian guy names lee.....)

Age: thirty plus (i have been turning into a woman about my age)

I am built like a square (too much rice and grey goose)

Education: BS in Finance and international business from THE Ohio state university. (the real OSU not those oregan wierdo's or oklahoma)

Born: South Korea dual citizen (military base brat from american GI and korean woman)

I have 4 kids... bought two and got two free.

A woman who I have sinced brainwashed to worship Ohio professional and collegiate sports....

I work in real estate and finance and have interest in a IT company.

I hate that team from up North and have a jealousy for the club from the "yinz/yunz" area.

m_9af16a551a40442fba6abe73ebcb7b84.jpg

Hey guys. Glad to meet you all.

Maj (Majid), 24 y/o, Italian-Iranian, and I'm living in Florida

Marketing grad from UCF and finishing 2nd degree in Molecular Biology

Applying to 10 dental schools next May

Whenever I'm not studying I love lifting, wakeboarding, a strong drink in South Beach, and more randomly, modern interior design/art

Mom's side of the fam hails from Euclid thats why I'm a Brown

Oh yeah, I'm lucky enough to have a stunning new lady in my life. 100% Guatemalan :D

real quick for me. I am dan. 28 living in canton now. Grew up about 20 miles away from here. I did not catch my g/f name last night but o well. I been a fan of the browns since i was like 6 and been going to watch them loose for a while now. no kids, just friends, beer, and browns. time to go shoot myself lol. :wacko:

Guest c-dawg
My name is Richard. Originally from Athens, Ohio, I now live in Westerville, Ohio. Proud grad of Ohio University, though I'm taking classes now at Columbus State so I can eventually get into Ohio State's grad school for an MBA.

Go OU! Got my Master's in '94, wife got her bachelor's in '92. We had our first date in Tony's and Casa Nueva. We both worked there before moving out to Gettysburg, PA, three years ago.

We had tickets on the 45 yd line in Peden for the wishbone offense and Zastudil's punts. Good times. I hope Z gets back to form this year.

Good luck gettin' that MBA! Used to live in Westerville also. I did two stints at OSU but never did get that PHD so I can't offically Pile it Higher and Deeper.

38 years old. Former school teacher in New England. Was fired for supposedly beating up a student. Accidently broke my son's arm once. Currently a caretaker of a famous hotel in Colorado. I think I'm going to have to severely "reprimand" my wife and son soon, don't like their attitude. Have lots of friends who live here all year round. My wife and son can't see them. He he he he he he he he.

38 years old. Former school teacher in New England. Was fired for supposedly beating up a student. Accidently broke my son's arm once. Currently a caretaker of a famous hotel in Colorado. I think I'm going to have to severely "reprimand" my wife and son soon, don't like their attitude. Have lots of friends who live here all year round. My wife and son can't see them. He he he he he he he he.

Ha Ha! redrum

Guest birddog1

I'm Scott. I live in Massillon (perry township actually). I grew up further north in the Norton area. Dropped out of Akron U halfway through my junior year. I've been married for 19 years and we have three kids, 14, 11 and 6. I'm a fan of all Cleveland sports as well as the Buckeyes. I work in sales for large trucking company.

33 here. Masters from University of Colorado '06. Lived in Colorado, North Carolina, Ohio, Wisconsin, Virginia and England. Girlfriend and I live in Bedford, Ohio currently, has an ass like Amber. Web designer, graphic designer, mail programmer, web developer & marketer. Play guitar, drums and bass. New band name is the Tiny Teabags (all in fun nothing serious).

33 here. Masters from University of Colorado '06. Lived in Colorado, North Carolina, Ohio, Wisconsin, Virginia and England. Girlfriend and I live in Bedford, Ohio currently, has an ass like Amber. Web designer, graphic designer, mail programmer, web developer & marketer. Play guitar, drums and bass. New band name is the Tiny Teabags (all in fun nothing serious).

without pics of 'said' girlfriend you are not creditable. If it was you with the ass like Amber we'll take your word for it.

My Name is Nathan (31 years old ) and I am Married to my wonderful wife Melissa. We both love football and Sundays can get really bad between us since she is a Steelers Fan ( yes I know I married the enemy, GOD help me ). It sucks I haven't gotten to rub anything in her face for the past 9 years and sitting there with her as the Steelers win the Superbowl was like a knife going in slowly, but it sure makes football fun in the house. SO tired of getting phone calls of her brother in PA rubbing in ever Steelers win over Browns or winning the Superbowl. Hopefully over the next year or 2 I will get the chance to have a reason to call him and rub something in his face, or maybe mail him some dog bones.

My Name is Nathan (31 years old ) and I am Married to my wonderful wife Melissa. We both love football and Sundays can get really bad between us since she is a Steelers Fan ( yes I know I married the enemy, GOD help me ). It sucks I haven't gotten to rub anything in her face for the past 9 years and sitting there with her as the Steelers win the Superbowl was like a knife going in slowly, but it sure makes football fun in the house. SO tired of getting phone calls of her brother in PA rubbing in ever Steelers win over Browns or winning the Superbowl. Hopefully over the next year or 2 I will get the chance to have a reason to call him and rub something in his face, or maybe mail him some dog bones.

My dad is marrying a Steeler fan this year...

Personally I could not get past that. There is NO WAY IN HELL I would even let myself get close enough to a Steeler fan to fall in love.

My dad is marrying a Steeler fan this year...

Personally I could not get past that. There is NO WAY IN HELL I would even let myself get close enough to a Steeler fan to fall in love.

i thought that too. i just keep telling myself that it could be worse- she could be a yankees fan... or canadian

Guest 88fingerslewy
it could be worse- she could be a canadian

Easy big fella.

Obviously never been to Montreal.

Two things come out of Canada. Hockey players and strippers

My sister has a wicked slap shot

Guest John McClane

Helo, my name is Jonathan and no my last name isn't McClane. I am from NY and am originally from Warren,OH. I am 28 and have a job building computers. Been a browns fan my whole life.

Since all everyone has been doing is pissing and moaning about Cutler/DA/BQ (not necessarily in that order), I'd like to take this opportunity to get to know a little more about the few of you who are willing. I'll start.

I'm a 24 year old living in Worthington (Columbus) Ohio. I work as a Help Desk Analyst (whatever that is) for Stanley Steemer International. I must specify this because anytime I tell someone I work for Stanley Steemer I'm assumed to be a carpet cleaner. I have a beautiful 23 year old girlfriend, Amber, (Stan, Ed, and a few others have met) with a smokin' hot body who I love with all my heart. We have a pet rabbit that is more like a dog and two Cockatiels.

image0019h.th.jpg

image0094.th.jpg

My name is Tink (the name comes from the sound of my brain bouncing off my skull when my dad shook me at an infant) I live in Zanesville with my wife and five kids (only one left at home) I have busted up more crap than anyone I know over the years watching the Browns. I hate Model and really hate the Steelers and Denver. I was ready to give up on this board until draft time but then like a breath of fresh air came AdaM with pics of Amber's ass. I would post pics of my wife's ass too but I just cant seem catch her without her pants any more!

Guest TheJokersWILD
I'm Rick and I'm 59 (60 soon) and live most of the year in Salem, Ohio. I usually spend a few months of the winter in Flordia, but am rehabbing my back this year. Retired, but still work parttime in the golf business when I'm not having back surgeries. I am a USGA cetified rules official and have worked LPGA, PGA and Nationwide tour events. I also had my own golf shop and was PCS Class A certified in clubfitting and repairs.

I played HS football and graduated with Bears GM Jerry Angelo. We used to play golf together when I would go down to Flordia in the winter and he was with Tampa Bay. Don't see him much anymore, he's like year around in Chicago. My son works radio for a local ESPN affiliate and also does some sports writting. He was a staff correspondent for OBR. Still does some internet stuff for Scouts.com He is currently covering the Indians in spring training for his station and the local paper.

I like to play the devil's advocate on here sometimes just to get a thread going. So, please don't take it personal, like rich4egle always does. I try to keep it fun and I like to get a few digs in but, I can take it to.

Cheers

Ever been to Avalon Lakes in Howland? Someone I know used to work there.

Archived