THE BROWNS BOARD

Let's get to know our schmeckle's

Guest AdaM

Guest ATENEARS
Yeah lets NOT mention this (Ambers sumptuous ass) when we come up for home games this year....

Who us?? Naaa ... I doubt this will be mentioned any more than 20,000+ times over the next decade or two.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Andy

Live in the Twin Cities, Minnesota... started hanging out with the original motley crew here (stan, zombo, et. al.) probably more than 10 years ago while I was till in Columbus.

Went to OSU

Was in the Army 4 years active (military intelligence)

Lived in California, Texas, Maryland, Oklahoma, as well as where I'm at now and where I was born (Ohio, and lived there 18 years in Brimfield).

Currently the resident new age wierdo and gamer on this site.

That's about it...

oh wait... been a die hard Browns fan for over 25 years and also a fan of Amber's bum.

My name is Shelly. I live in Tucson, AZ.

I am your typical girl-next-door who loves football and cars (I am a service manager for an independent auto repair shop).

I have 4 cats and a dog (german shepherd/lab mix).

I am having a difficult time deciding who's girl is hotter ... adam's or mz the pussy's :rolleyes:

I'm Jim. Everyone calls me Jimmy but I introduce myself as Jim because Jimmy sounds like an 8 year old.

I'm from Massillon. You may have heard of it. City of Champions. Cradle of football.

yeah i'm from massillon (jackson township actually) too but usually i'm too embarrassed to tell anyone. massillon was handed those championships, they didn't earn a single one. i don't mean to be a prick, but it's the truth. to be fair i will admit that my favorite college football team, notre dame, were also handed a few national championships. there. you can't say i was unfair.

Oki, Im Craig from Wigan, near Manchester in England. Im 22 and have a history degree from Lancaster University. I started supporting the Browns when a friend from uni introduced them to me and i've been hooked ever since. I currently work for a bank but im in the process of getting into the police...

craigf.th.jpg

I am Matt (The real one, unlike those other fake Matts in the thread). I am 23 and am a student of philosophy and religion at THE Kent State University. Been with my girl for several years. worked in an IT department before starting school a few years ago. And unlike all those dumb asses that wear green on the 17th of march and claim to be Irish, I am actually an Irish citizen. I was born in Cincy.

n505258864_37509_3045.jpg

Oh and here is a pic of y broken collar bone, I played rugby my senior year in high school (I was damn good too) until this tragedy. The coaches said "Your shoulder seems to be fine... collar bone is in tact, its just a stinger" I went to the doctors office that night just to make sure only to see a 90 degree fracture... haha

Just more about me

My wife and I like to party and drink vodka, and just last week we had our first threesome with Derek Anderson. Well, it was technically a twosome because she just watched.

Duh.

I am a 30 yr old law school dropout who now is a highway engineer.

I drive an '08 Bimmer 3-series to work and am hung like a horse.

My wife and I like to party and drink vodka, and just last week we had our first threesome with the neighbor chick.

Oh c'mon ... he's funny!

Zombo

--I don't care who ya are...

Well, I'm a 21 year old marine biology major in Ohio University. I come from the Cleveland area and have always rooted the Browns... though ever since starting college I've been a bit more obsessive about it. :lol:

Here's me, although currently I haven't gotten a haircut in a while.

n12317740_38742386_3576.jpg

I love somewhat nerdy thing like video games and learning (especially anything biology related, but I love history and astronomy too). I know a metric crap ton of facts and random knowledge.

However, I also love to run and bike and play football (do it every weekend with my friends), and I was training for a marathon before I got this mysterious tear in my abdominal wall that won't heal. It prevents me from running more than a mile. I turned to biking when I found out I could no longer run, and sometimes go over 30 miles all over ohio's bike routes. I also am a self taught piano player and like to compose.

Hi my name is Doug. I've been an obsessive Browns fan since Mike Phipps was the great white hope. I'm 46 going on 18. I used to have long Zakk Wylde type hair, but I cut it so I wouldn't melt in the desert. Last year I moved from Antarctica to the Mayberry of the Old West. I have a rather intimidating glare (coined The Dahmer Look) that I aim at strippers and other hotties, but it's really just a substitute for drool. I like to knock Squeeler clothing and other accessories onto the floor when I'm in the store....then I repeatedly accidently apply my dirty footprints to them. I've been married 25 years this coming Tuesday because I'm extremely stubborn. I'm an alcoholic on Sundays from September thru January. I Love Rock 'N' Roll and would gladly have Joan Jett's love child even though she'd rather play scissors than hide the salami. I have 4 children who drain my bank account faster than I can. I have more CD's than anyone I've ever met. I'm drop dead gorgeous for an ageing pasty white guy.

DWJ

yeah i'm from massillon (jackson township actually) too but usually i'm too embarrassed to tell anyone. massillon was handed those championships, they didn't earn a single one. i don't mean to be a prick, but it's the truth. to be fair i will admit that my favorite college football team, notre dame, were also handed a few national championships. there. you can't say i was unfair.

. . . Pretty bold of a Browns fan to call out Massillon's state titles when many of them were from our very own Paul Brown. Think those weren't legit?

. . . And I like to see you go to Alabama and tell them that they're championships under Bryant weren't real.

But I'll play, too. . .

My name is Todd, I'm 32, and I grew up in Massillon, attended Bowling Green as a business major. Currently live on the west side of Cleveland (Fairview Park), work for a large Ohio Peanut Butter and Jelly manufacturer, I've been there for nearly 5 years. Great thing about it is that no matter how bad the economy, people buy their PB&J!

I grew up watching Cleveland & Ohio State sports with the family, so it was part of my genes. Being from Massillon, I've also grown into a rabid football fan. I've always liked the Browns, but after they left and returned, that's when it became scary-obsessive.

I've been married for nearly 8 years, 1 dog, that's it. I like golf, music (I'm a drummer), and remodeling my house (but I'm running out of rooms). Also tried my hand at building some drums from scratch. Turned out well.

And seeing the pic of Adam's girlfriend's body pushed me to depression. Wow.

Gerry from Massillon too.... born here 45 years ago (yes my mom STILL has the football)

Massillon truly is the cradle of football. The hall of fame may be in Canton, but the heart is in Massillon

If you don't believe me come on down ANY weekend next fall you'll see!!!

I'm very happily married to Tammi with two teenage boys 18 & 17 both going on 35. :wacko:

FOREVER A BROWNS FAN... FOREVER A BUCKEYE!!!

And to answer a previous post, yes Massillon's titles are "mythical" but so were everybody elses.

Thats how they did things back then. Before computer rankings,playoffs, and all the other BS.

College football needs a playoff format... So technically all there NATIONAL TITLES ARE "MYTHICAL"

by those same rules or is that just my biased opinion ?????? B)

Guest TheJokersWILD
well I USED to be a CCTV installer. Have traveled all over the country doing installs. I have been laid off for the past 3 months. So i come to forums like this just for something to do. Now it seems they don't want me having fun here anymore. Well have a happy and Safe St Patricks day everyone i'm out.

Since all everyone has been doing is pissing and moaning about Cutler/DA/BQ (not necessarily in that order), I'd like to take this opportunity to get to know a little more about the few of you who are willing. I'll start.

I'm a 24 year old living in Worthington (Columbus) Ohio. I work as a Help Desk Analyst (whatever that is) for Stanley Steemer International. I must specify this because anytime I tell someone I work for Stanley Steemer I'm assumed to be a carpet cleaner. I have a beautiful 23 year old girlfriend, Amber, (Stan, Ed, and a few others have met) with a smokin' hot body who I love with all my heart. We have a pet rabbit that is more like a dog and two Cockatiels.

image0019h.th.jpg

image0094.th.jpg

My gf works in Worthington at the office buildings down the road and behind the Cosi. She works for the James Group. Anyway and not that anyone gives a sh.it but......

My first name is Rory. I'm 26 and currently living in Westerville, Ohio off the Hoover Dam Res (Also Columbus, Ohio) I have a degree in Political Science and am currently looking for a J.O.B. I'm hoping to be in the attorney generals office at some point soon but at this rate I have absolutely no idea what is going to occur. I'd love to move back to Pittsburgh but with my gf in a solid job and me unemployed moving back at the moment doesn't make much sense. I too have a gf with a smoking hot bod lol and her name is Jess. We've been together 8 years as of February and have two kick ass dogs and two cats. Goose our 9mo old Doberman, Guinness our 1.5 year chocolate lab rescue that we took in in November after he showed up on our front door starving and underweight and Abra and Mario our two cats. I'm a huge advocate for American Staffordshire Terriers aka Pit Bulls as well and would have one to call my own if not for Guinness showing up and needing a home. My parents have two in Pittsburgh and a Boston Terrier. I also bleed the black and gold.

TIG-

-ERS!!!!!

We hate Massilon.

It's ok, most people outside of Massillon do. You're welcome to hate, though it's not healthy. Lots of great things go on with the Massillon football program, which fuels hatred to those outside looking in.

Massillon owns this board!!!

Just a testament to the passion for football that is harvested in Tiger Town!

Hiwaygal, I'd love to help, but I think the commute is a bit long. :)

Greetings from South Carolina!

I can occasionally get a senior citizen discount when I manage to get out and about and I often wonder why I am doing something this goofy at my age. Other than that, I choose to remain mysterious.

My name is Richard. Originally from Athens, Ohio, I now live in Westerville, Ohio. Proud grad of Ohio University, though I'm taking classes now at Columbus State so I can eventually get into Ohio State's grad school for an MBA. I'll be 28 years old in October, and I'm getting married to my girlfriend/fiance of 4 1/2 years this September. Been a Browns fan since 1999, though I did go to the final home game before the move to Baltimore, but I didn't appreciate the significance (thanks anyway dad). I used to work for the Columbus Blue Jackets as an intern and have met a ton of famous people/athletes. My dad played college football with Mike Shanahan. Currently looking for a fulltime job in the Columbus area, if anyone knows of anything.

13138157.th.jpg

Just checking to see if Amber still had a smoking hot booty this morning, or if it was just the green beer goggles I had on yesterday...

Zombo

--Nope it wasn't the goggles

My name is Dana and I'm 43 years old. I was born and raised in the Wooster/Shreve area. (parents still live there). I moved to SoCal in 1988 to escape the cold Ohio winters. I have been married 15 years and have 3 kids. (24 year old step daughter, 14 year old daughter and a 5 year old son). I was laid off my job in the IT field in February and am currently looking for work (Ugh, unemployment sucks).

Been a lifelong Browns, Indians, Cavs, and Buckeye fan.

I'm also the president of the Anti-Manwagoners association.

Archived