THE BROWNS BOARD

Let's get to know our schmeckle's

Guest AdaM

Since all everyone has been doing is pissing and moaning about Cutler/DA/BQ (not necessarily in that order), I'd like to take this opportunity to get to know a little more about the few of you who are willing. I'll start.

I'm a 24 year old living in Worthington (Columbus) Ohio. I work as a Help Desk Analyst (whatever that is) for Stanley Steemer International. I must specify this because anytime I tell someone I work for Stanley Steemer I'm assumed to be a carpet cleaner. I have a beautiful 23 year old girlfriend, Amber, (Stan, Ed, and a few others have met) with a smokin' hot body who I love with all my heart. We have a pet rabbit that is more like a dog and two Cockatiels.

image0019h.th.jpg

image0094.th.jpg

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Since all everyone has been doing is pissing and moaning about Cutler/DA/BQ (not necessarily in that order), I'd like to take this opportunity to get to know a little more about the few of you who are willing. I'll start.

I'm a 24 year old living in Worthington (Columbus) Ohio. I work as a Help Desk Analyst (whatever that is) for Stanley Steemer International. I must specify this because anytime I tell someone I work for Stanley Steemer I'm assumed to be a carpet cleaner. I have a beautiful 23 year old girlfriend, Amber, (Stan, Ed, and a few others have met) with a smokin' hot body who I love with all my heart. We have a pet rabbit that is more like a dog and two Cockatiels.

image0019h.th.jpg

image0094.th.jpg

My name is Zombo. Chicks dig me because I rarely wear underwear, and when I do ... it's usually something unusual.

I like the Browns ... and Amber's smoking hot body.

And I'd like to request some pics.

Zombo

Let's get to know our members sounds like a class on masturbation. My name is Andy, I'm from Canton but I am a senior at John Carroll. I will be graduating with a degree in history education in May. I play rugby and love Cleveland sports. My Dad and his whole family is from Pittsburgh so every thanksgiving is 15 Steeler fans and me. I have a girlfriend named Lisa who is also a Steelers' fan. Those are my crosses to bare. I happen to enjoy seeing Zombo's body. Let's see some more of that.

My name is Zombo. Chicks dig me because I rarely wear underwear, and when I do ... it's usually something unusual.

I like the Browns ... and Amber's smoking hot body.

And I'd like to request some pics.

Zombo.

Don't have a lot to choose from on my work pc but lemme see what I can find...

13138157.th.jpg

The only other stuff I can find is in my gmail, and I can't post it unfortunately...

13138157.th.jpg

I'm Dan.

I am 30 and from Grafton, OH. I work in Medical Billing & Collections for Fresenius Medical Care. My wonderful wife, Sarah, just gave birth to our daughter on March 3rd. And I have a 13 year old son. Life seems to be treating me well. I don't have to deal with too many squeeler fans...Thank God!

I also, am now a card carrying member of the Amber's smoking hot body fan club!

I'm Cal. I'm 58 and am married to my wonderful cute Wife, we farm and own 14 acres of beautiful woods. She's a lot smarter than I am.

We have a beautiful 85 lb English Sheepdog-Terrier than is wonderful with kids, and he is named Bernie Kosar. He is also smarter than me.

I am a computer programmer/analyst/biz analyst consultant and a farmer. Been a Browns' fan and attended my first game before I was born.

And, though my wonderful cute Wife and Bernie are a -lot- smarter than me...

I'm still smarter than you guys, so I'm okay. <grin>

image0019h.th.jpg

image0094.th.jpg

i don't get what's so hot about her. she's harry, short and has way too long of ears.

My name is Michael and I am from Elyria (originally from Grafton, go Middies! lol). I am 27 married to a beautiful woman, Michelle, and we have a 15 month old son, Jonah. We also have a bull in a china shop dog, Floyd, he is a black lab. Currently laid off, have bartended and done outside industrial sales with my two degrees from Ashland University.

Guest 88fingerslewy

My name is Matt.

I'm a Canadian alchoholic (redundant)....and I like midgets

I'm married, have 2 boys 11 and 13.

And my wifes bum doesn't look like Amber's (her teeth are amber though)....Hence being an alchoholic.

By day I'm an air traffic controller in Toronto....again....(see alchoholic)

By night I'm a go-go boy at Shady Acres retirement home in Rinkletitzville, Ontario

I perform under the name Lew Stule.

I do lap dances in exchange for a homemade butter-tart and a gummer....

Common phrases the nights I perform...."I can't wait to get me some Lew Stule."

My name is Jaime, Im 20 yrs. old, Im a sophmore at the University of Akron studying International Business and Environmental Studies, I have a girlfriend named Halle (Who is also smokin hot)(no pics fellas), I'm from Cleveland Heights, Im a Senator for my college at Akron as one job, and I Just landed a job this Summer for a company called University Directories as a Local Sales Manager.

Oh, and I currently have a house in Akron, frequent parties

13138157.th.jpg

The only other stuff I can find is in my gmail, and I can't post it unfortunately...

Well, I will have to say ... that qualifies as Smoking Hot.

Zombo

Well, I will have to say ... that qualifies as Smoking Hot.

Zombo

;)

I'll see if I can get her to wear some chaps to the home opener!

I'm Rick and I'm 59 (60 soon) and live most of the year in Salem, Ohio. I usually spend a few months of the winter in Flordia, but am rehabbing my back this year. Retired, but still work parttime in the golf business when I'm not having back surgeries. I am a USGA cetified rules official and have worked LPGA, PGA and Nationwide tour events. I also had my own golf shop and was PCS Class A certified in clubfitting and repairs.

I played HS football and graduated with Bears GM Jerry Angelo. We used to play golf together when I would go down to Flordia in the winter and he was with Tampa Bay. Don't see him much anymore, he's like year around in Chicago. My son works radio for a local ESPN affiliate and also does some sports writting. He was a staff correspondent for OBR. Still does some internet stuff for Scouts.com He is currently covering the Indians in spring training for his station and the local paper.

I like to play the devil's advocate on here sometimes just to get a thread going. So, please don't take it personal, like rich4egle always does. I try to keep it fun and I like to get a few digs in but, I can take it to.

Cheers

13138157.th.jpg

I'm calling shenanagins on this one!

That pic is of your sister and she'll be pissed when she finds out your hiding in her closet taking pics.

J/K. More pics means better creds. :lol:

Guest ATENEARS

I'm Stan, I use to be married to a Toothless Hag, but she's gumming big fat manish looking dikes now. I have a new Hag, although she ain't so new. She has kids of just about every nationality. Together we have so many kids that I think we used the same name twice. For instance, I think we fielded two teams named the Berea Braves that both play in the Cuyahoga Valley Youth baseball league. We have a dog that is as scrawny as a squirrel, named ... killer. I hate my kids, my hag and my life, and just hang out here just to take my frustrations out on QB's ... and Rich4eagle.

I don't have pictures of my hag's big hairy ass, but I got pictures of mz the pussy's wife's booty!

Guest TheJokersWILD

My name is The Joker. I like to joke, I am a DIE HARD BROWNS FAN, and only 15 according to some other users(name sounds similar to Combo) and have a 3 way personality(according to some users). I have a good sense of humor and I absolutly hate the STEELERS. I have Steeler fans living on both sides of me. I like to travel. I have been to Kentucky, Tennessee , Arkansas , W.Virginia , Texas , New Mexico , and Arizona. Most of it was buisness. Texarkana was cool. El Paso is absolutly breathtaking at night when you are approaching it on route 10, nothing but light as far as the eye can see in every direction. Arizona was beautiful. Been to Nogales AZ, mountains are spectacular. Got harrassed by the border patrol but hey they are just doing their jobs( VERY DANGEROUS JOB) Past a couple of ghost towns (STEINS) but it was dark, couldn't see much. Had a TON of pics from the whole trip. When I got home I downloaded them all from my digital camera then my computer crashed and lost them all :(

Guest c-dawg

Greetings!

Lately I am mostly a lurker around here as my job is kicking my butt. I coordinate technology for a small liberal arts college. In a couple of months I hope to get back in the swing of the postings around draft time, until then I throughly enjoy all of the research that you draftniks are producing. Truly impressive and most welcome!

BTW, this IS the best Browns talk on the web. I used to be a Webmaster and have had the time to look. No one else is close IMO.

I grew up in the Ohio Valley and my dad worked maintenance for Wheeling Pittsburgh Steel for 30 years. That's right, I am old enough to recall a fridge FULL of the Iron City Steelers cans. I hate the beer (wouldn't even steal it from my dad) and the Steelers.

Got a family full of Steeler fans but married into a family full of Browns fans (die hard) so it all works out.

i don't get what's so hot about her. she's harry, short and has way too long of ears.

man that gave me a good long hard laugh...

My name is Matt. I'm 22 and go to school for business admin. I live in lisbon, ohio and work at a local subway. I've been a browns fan all my life... my g/f is a steelers fan and her entire family and my entire family (other than my dad) root for shittsburgh. I will not tear anyone down for your opinion please don't tear me down for mine. Go Browns!!

o btw... props to your girl for her rockin bod..

I pitty the fool who hits on Adams chick. :lol:

You got a pretty woman there Adam, but i wouldn't go showing her pictures on here some of these guys will have them taped on the bathroom door. :o

by the way I am Bob and have 2 children both old enough to no better one is married and has graced me with 3 grandchildren 2 boys and 1 girl, the other one my boy I need kick him in the butt. No he is a good young man he is about your age and has a nice girlfriend from Medina, not to mention I to have a pretty woman, we keep her around that way the neighbors dont complain about me and my dog well he is still a pup at 80lbs. they do have a home owners policy of not keeping anything ugly outside. so me and the dog have to stay out back.

LoganBrownsfan.jpg

Glad people are willing to participate in my thread!

I just want to let everyone know that Amber is completely aware of this thread and is absolutely fine with it!

She's a great girl who I'm lucky to have. Kid is a long ways down the road but I'm sure I'll be sticking around, unless it's too much like me.

Archived