THE BROWNS BOARD

Gotta Love off-season restlessness

Guest ATENEARS

Guest ATENEARS

Let's melt some mouth-pieces and meet up in the school yard. This shit is getting good, some real passion in early March ... I happen to Love-it!

Most NFL fans pick-up a side job of walking neighbors pets at lunch time ... not Browns fans. Bring some weak shit in here and get jacked ... you guys are the best.

I love the feuds, just minimize the whining some and we'll upgrade the keg beer for ya.

Carry on you crazy fools!

Let's melt some mouth-pieces and meet up in the school yard. This shit is getting good, some real passion in early March ... I happen to Love-it!

Most NFL fans pick-up a side job of walking neighbors pets at lunch time ... not Browns fans. Bring some weak shit in here and get jacked ... you guys are the best.

I love the feuds, just minimize the whining some and we'll upgrade the keg beer for ya.

i've always said that browns fans are the most passionate of all fans. we continue to prove it year after year.

I actually got a side job walking Steeler fans, doesn't pay as well but someone's gotta do it.

I think there is only one thing that can unite the masses at this point in time:

Hag2 has informed me that she and Skippy have welcomed Skippy jr. into the world.

Congratulations, Stan.

When are you going to post pictures of little Skippy?

Zombo

you mean walking a Steeler Fan (singular) don't you? because everyone knows if you get more than one of them on a leash they just spend all the time sniffing each other's rears and you never get anywhere......

Well... by "walk" I really mean... stick them in the dryer until the screaming stops.

I actually got a side job walking Steeler fans, doesn't pay as well but someone's gotta do it.

that is absolutely ridiculous. steeler fans get no exersise ever and everyone knows they are nothing but fat slobs. there women are manlier than most cities' men.

I think there is only one thing that can unite the masses at this point in time:

Hag2 has informed me that she and Skippy have welcomed Skippy jr. into the world.

Congratulations, Stan.

Zombo

Is this true, Stan? Jeez, I just got off the phone with you. Congratulations!!

Pretty soon he will have a show on TV, "1 Stan, 2 Hags, and 14 rug rats".

Is this true, Stan? Jeez, I just got off the phone with you. Congratulations!!

Pretty soon he will have a show on TV, "Stan, 2 Hags, and 14 rug rats.

Yes it's true. I don't know why he hasn't announced little Skippy earlier. I knew about a month ago, but I thought I'd let him make the announcement.

Zombo

Grats stan!

Another browns fan is born maybe he will get to see them go to the playoffs sometime in the future and maybe even the superbowl! hehehehe ;)

Yup we love our browns 24/7 but the offseason is the best time our wounds are licked away and the scars toughen us for the upcoming season! Woof! Woof! Woof! Woof!...;)

Congratulations, Stan.

Zombo

That's awesome! Congrats Stan & Kathy!

- Tom F.

Archived