THE BROWNS BOARD

Mock Draft (Updated)

KardiacKid26

Trades: -Our 5th to either Denver, San Francisco, or NYJ for their pick and a 2nd round

-DA for a 3rd, 5th, and 7th round pick

Draft-

1st round: Rey Maualuga-ILB: He would bring an aggressive attitude and spark to the Defense.

2nd round: Clay Matthews III-OLB: He would fill in that OLB spot and would be a nice pickup.

2nd round: Chip Vaughn-SS: Fills in the SS hole and would be an upgrade in the secondary.

2nd round: Sen'Derrick Marks-DT: Would be moved to DE and the Browns would have a beefy and cement wall of a defensive line.

3rd round: Rashad Jennings-RB: Can possibly form a runningback duo with Harrison.

4th round: Brian Robiskie-WR: With everything happening with the release of JJ and storyline with Stallworthless, the browns need to find a WR to play opposite of B17.

5th round: Edwin Williams-C: Hank Fraley isn't an elite center and needs to be replaced quickly.

6th round: Brandon Pearce-OT: With the release of Shaffer, Pearce is a great Pass Blocker and can play at RT

7th round: Jonathan Casillas-LB: Hasn't been mentioned alot and is undersized (6'0 226), but many scouts think he can switch to Safety and be a steal in the late rounds

Is this your wet dream or did somebody actually post this in the media?

I would love this draft but I can't see us nailing all those guys......errrr....picking those guys....

The trades were a little different and the first 4 picks were actually posted in that order. Jonathan Casillas was actually said to be a steal in the later rounds if he moved to safety. I cant remember where i saw it but the rest are guys that in my opinion would be nice to pick-ups.

Trades: -Our 5th to either Denver, San Francisco, or NYJ for their pick and a 2nd round

-DA for a 3rd, 5th, and 7th round pick

Draft-

1st round: Rey Maualuga-ILB: He would bring an aggressive attitude and spark to the Defense.

2nd round: Clay Matthews III-OLB: He would fill in that OLB spot and would be a nice pickup.

2nd round: Chip Vaughn-SS: Fills in the SS hole and would be an upgrade in the secondary.

2nd round: Sen'Derrick Marks-DT: Would be moved to DE and the Browns would have a beefy and cement wall of a defensive line.

3rd round: Rashad Jennings-RB: Can possibly form a runningback duo with Harrison.

4th round: Brian Robiskie-WR: With everything happening with the release of JJ and storyline with Stallworthless, the browns need to find a WR to play opposite of B17.

5th round: Edwin Williams-C: Hank Fraley isn't an elite center and needs to be replaced quickly.

6th round: Brandon Pearce-OT: With the release of Shaffer, Pearce is a great Pass Blocker and can play at RT

7th round: Jonathan Casillas-LB: Hasn't been mentioned alot and is undersized (6'0 226), but many scouts think he can switch to Safety and be a steal in the late rounds

Good dream, but you won't get Clay III in the second round. Marks isn't a fit, Robiskie won't be there in the 4th. Williams in the 5th isn't going to walk in and be a starter, he's a project, at best.

Hey, keep dreaming, I love all the picks.

I would be estatic too if we got Curry or Maualuga in the first round and Matthews in the second round. Our defense would be basically be a terror for any team.

I'd want Maualuga/ C3 or Curry/ Little Animal, but that's just me.

I think Curry would be able to play inside 3-4 but I think he's more of an outside 3-4 guy.

Id agree with you, but curry isn't really a pass rusher, and isn't a prototypical Rob Ryan OLB (Wimbley fits the role, and so does hall). Curry is more of a run stopper. Although he could play OLB, it isnt where his talents would be maxed out. In all honesty, I'd rather have us take Maualuga. He is truely one of a kind, I personally think that int he right system he'd outperform Ray Lewis.

Archived