THE BROWNS BOARD

Boo ? ?

BUNSofSTEEL08

A few weeks back I seen Numerous posts about the Steeler fans and BOOing their team vs. the Ravens at the end of the 1st half !! "What kind of Fans can we be ???" Well let me tell you...I watched your whole game today and Heard Booing on MANY Occasions...its what FANS Do... once they expect Wins and Great effort from their Team , the BOO when their team is Underachieving ! Perhaps you guys are starting to understand that now ... Its NOT acceptable to go out in your own Stadium and NO Give your best ! NOT Knocking you guys... Your Team deserved to be reminded that your Loyalty isn't necessarily BLIND !!!

Guest Masters

Of course there is nothing wrong w/ booing your team. It's a fans right. But those boo's weren't for the whole team. They were aimed at one player. Which according to one person is bad for Anderson and why he can't play well.

It's ok to boo after successive losing seasons, or when a Quarterback change has been needed for a long time and hasn't taken place, or when coaching is pathetic. Our boos are a peitition to get some action. To make some change. Booing just because a team isn't winning for once -- after 15 years of winning -- is quite a bit different. Your boos are "wahh I might have to go out and buy a Wal-Mart Titans jersey to replace my Steelers one since they're not winning for once."

Of course there is nothing wrong w/ booing your team. It's a fans right. But those boo's weren't for the whole team. They were aimed at one player. Which according to one person is bad for Anderson and why he can't play well.

well Anderson wasn't alone in blame today...Toss in Chud...and Your LBers who cant read a Run....Add Edwards who like to finish where hes running before he bothers to see if he has acctually Caught the ball. And an O-Line who while they pass protect extremely well ....struggle to Open holes for your Running backs.

Guest Masters

Well let's be honest. No one runs on BALT. There was plenty of blame to go around, even the D. But any D gets gassed when your QB goes 3 and out on 4 of his 6 drives in the second half (including a pick 6). While BE did drop a sure TD, at the same time he turned a pick into a TD. I have no idea why he can only catch the difficult ones, other than he went to MICH.

It's ok to boo after successive losing seasons, or when a Quarterback change has been needed for a long time and hasn't taken place, or when coaching is pathetic. Our boos are a peitition to get some action. To make some change. Booing just because a team isn't winning for once -- after 15 years of winning -- is quite a bit different. Your boos are "wahh I might have to go out and buy a Wal-Mart Titans jersey to replace my Steelers one since they're not winning for once."

Nails

It's also ok to boo Edwards' stupid ass after his 20th drop.

Your a dumbarse... Steeler fans are Steelers fans. Unlike many Browns fans who seem to have other teams that the "Folllow" And I Know I live in the Youngstown area

(Family moved here from Pittsburgh when I was 5)......

And Thats a LOSER Mentality... BOO when you've had several losing seasons ??? Whatever. NO ...DONT SUCK.... DONT Go out at HOME and play with out Intensity !! DONT play embarrassing Football !! Or we will let you know. We DONT Accept Losing without Effort ! So go ahead and have your little Loyal Loser mentality , you guys ENABLE the Browns to go out and Lose Big games at Home ! By the way What happened at the half during our MNF Game with the Ravens ? Ben went into the Locker room and screamed his head off about "Did you hear our Fans BOOING US !!!??? .... Lets GO this is embarrassing ! " And hmmm we won ! Dont be enablers !!

Of course in Y-Town. That town has always been split between PIT and CLE fans. Then some who bandwagon and cheer both.

Blaa Blaa Blaa... Been hearing that for 35 yrs... the Green Eyed monster is alive and well ! I have seen a few who have cheered Both ...lol.... Unreal.

Guest Masters
Of course in Y-Town. That town has always been split between PIT and CLE fans. Then some who bandwagon and cheer both.

Blaa Blaa Blaa... Been hearing that for 35 yrs... the Green Eyed monster is alive and well ! I have seen a few who have cheered Both ...lol.... Unreal.

Huh? Envious of what? A crumbling Y-Town or PIT (neither of which do I envy). And what are you laughing at and is unreal? Set the drink down and step away from the computer.

Huh? Envious of what? A crumbling Y-Town or PIT (neither of which do I envy). And what are you laughing at and is unreal? Set the drink down and step away from the computer.

HA hA HA .... Its Ugly the Jealous Nature of Brownie fan and my laughter is at those who somehow Cheer BOTH The Browns and Steelers ...its NOT possible ! And dont knock Y-town not much different than Cleveland ! And Downtown Pittsburgh is hailed all over by the Media for its Improvement ... So... who is it really who is draining the bottle tonight ?

Guest Masters

Oh, I am with you at laughing at those that would root for both CLE and PIT. It ain't right or possible. While C-Town isn't much better than Y-Town, C-Town ain't making the negative lists of cities Y-Town has been apearing on.

And if you think Browns fans are actually jealous of PIT, you need to put the pipe down and reign in that ego.

Oh, I am with you at laughing at those that would root for both CLE and PIT. It ain't right or possible. While C-Town isn't much better than Y-Town, C-Town ain't making the negative lists of cities Y-Town has been apearing on.

Wont argue that .... Thats why I dont live IN that City !

There were several versions of the 'Boo' tonight.

I think the earliest Boo came out when Edwards had that epic, monumental drop of the 60 yard bomb that was placed right in his breadbasket. He had a few more drops this game that helped fuel this. Boo Edwards for your continuing struggles with the Wide Receiver position.

Then there were some Boos when after a few of the 3 & outs, and it was clear that the running game wasn't working. . . yet we still ran Jamal up the middle on first and second downs. Boo Crennel and Chudzinski for your conservative playcalling when that's exactly what we didn't need.

And finally there were the Boos that came after more poorly placed and bad throws by DA, and especially after practically handing the ball to Terrelle Suggs to take to the house. Boo DA for yet another critical mistake at a time when we needed some magic from you.

That's also when the fans started chanting 'Brady Brady Brady.' That was at about 2:43 left in the game, we had just gone down by 10 points after the 4 consecutive 3 & outs followed by the 2 & 'giftwrap a pick-six to seal the game.'

The Boos and Brady chants weren't random, and they weren't early, and they weren't out of line. 5 consecutive drives without a first down in the 3rd and 4th quarters will bring out the worst in passionate fans.

Archived