THE BROWNS BOARD

Okay so let's see...

pl4tinum

We're 0-2 against the Baltimore Ravens with a Rookie HC and QB.

We're 0-1 against the Steelers who have the worst OL in the NFL.

We're 0-1 against the Redskins who tried to give us the game but we weren't interested.

We're 0-1 against the Cowboys who look weak against good teams, with or w/out Romo.

We're 1-0 against the Bengals, who are 1-7.

We're 1-0 against the Jaguars who just got hammered by the 1-7 Bengals.

We're 1-0 against the Giants.

So, we beat two pathetic teams, and one good one.

We lost two games to the Ravens, a 5-11 team from last year with a brand new HC, QB and a pretty bad OL. Not only that but they have scored an average of 32 points against us in their two wins. We were spotted a 14 point lead and still managed to throw the game away today with a horrible offensive performance in the second half.

We haven't beaten the Steelers since 2004. Enough said. Romeo has never beaten the Steelers.

But on paper our team looks pretty decent, right?

Why is it so hard for that idiot Savagina to see that Romeo needs to be effing fired?

Call me Retarded but I'd probably put up with DA the rest of the season if we fired Crennel today.

I'd be on board with that since any successor to Krispy Kreme isn't likely to keep firing DA out there for target practice.

Doug

Good post, plat'.

So much for our high hopes this year.

We have serious problems on the d-line, at LB, at WR, at RB and most importantly at QB and HC.

These Ravens losses are inexcusable. They are an average team with a rookie QB and we made them look like playoff-contenders.

Which, thanks to us, they now are.

I feel sick

icon_redface.gif

Good post, plat'.

So much for our high hopes this year.

We have serious problems on the d-line, at LB, at WR, at RB and most importantly at QB and HC.

These Ravens losses are inexcusable. They are an average team with a rookie QB and we made them look like playoff-contenders.

Which, thanks to us, they now are.

I feel sick

icon_redface.gif

Yeah, our defensive genius head coach just let a rookie qb and a scrub rb hang a 400+ yard performance on our D. Unacceptable. No pass rush. Give the Ravens credit- they gameplanned to take Rodgers out of the game, and no one was able to step up. I was so POed, it's the first time in decades that I've ever walked out on a Browns game before it was over.

I just can't believe nobody's job or head is going to roll - it really makes me think that nobody in the organization gives two sh!ts. It's depressing the hell out of me.

I am also thinking nobody is going to get fired and i mean nobody i keep saying its on lerners head imho theres hands off ownership and then there is blatent unresponsible mis-ownership the money randy puts into this team isnt the problem its more the lack of his talent at hiring the right people and even more so the lack of firing the right people or even when he needs to step in this is what the primary differences in an art modell team from a lerner team this team and whole organization lacks the things i loved most about the browns i grew up loving like mental toughness or physical defensive domination good to great coaching the old browns were almost always tough and nobody looked forward to playing them even in the worst seasons...

W cant keep firing coaches thats a major setback we need to hire the right guy to begin with when a guy like rac has been a DC for 20 yrs and hadnt been offered a HC job before thats a smoking gun lerner brings him in anyways and we should not hire from within our insider talent pool sucks...

Archived