THE BROWNS BOARD

Wanted to say hi

BrownsFanForLife

way to steal my name jerk. just kidding. welcome to the board.

Aww can I be part of the "ForLife" club too ? :)

Welcome to the bored.. err board... either.

Chello!!

Quick: Choose Quinn or Anderson and join the endless debate!

Haha. Kidding.

but seriously...prepare to be annoyed by it.

lol like I said I have been reading the forums for a while now and love seeing Lum and everyone else bash each other.

Honestly whoever helps the Browns win is the quarter back I choose, Browns winning is all that is important. I will say this....we NEED to see what we have in Quinn. Putting all stats and statics aside after watching both quarterbacks this past season, I saw a leadership ability in Quinn that I do NOT see in DA.

lol like I said I have been reading the forums for a while now and love seeing Lum and everyone else bash each other.

Honestly whoever helps the Browns win is the quarter back I choose, Browns winning is all that is important. I will say this....we NEED to see what we have in Quinn. Putting all stats and statics aside after watching both quarterbacks this past season, I saw a leadership ability in Quinn that I do NOT see in DA.

Gotta love a guy who roots for browns...NOT a player they want to see play for the Browns.

What is your obsession with Clay Aikens and his personal life?

Obsessed ain't the word coolness, I want to have Clay's children.

You planning on sticking around much longer? All of 17 posts and you're getting stupid posts deleted. I suspect another Puker fan in disguise. Of course, Browns fans aren't averse to being morons either.

Stick in there and keep your nose clean bud, and by no means be jealous of my relationship with Clay bear.

Oh no, another BQ fag...... ;)

Welcome to the board.

Guest Aloysius
There are a ton of people who read this board daily yet don't necessarily post much at all.

Yeah, I did that for close to two years before I started posting.

Welcome aboard, BrownsFan.

Archived