THE BROWNS BOARD

Was our Freedom Won with a Registered Gun.

Mr. T

Was our Freedom Won with a Registered Gun?

The HR45 Gun Ban Legislation or what some call the HR 45, National Gun Control Under Guise Of Economic Stimulus will HR 45, Blair Holt’s Firearm Licensing and Record of Sale Act of 2009.

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=h111-45

Means eventually all firearms will have to be registered.

Failure to comply include stiff penalties, confiscation and prison.

Searches without warrants are authorized and a new federal agency to oversee everything.

Please start early and write your Senators and Representatives that we will not stand for any further assaults on our rights.

Since when did we ever have to register a right?

hr45.jpg

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Was our Freedom Won with a Registered Gun?

hr45.jpg

Quit your whining. I have to register my weapon, boo hoo. The constitution is written on Hemp and Jefferson smoked it, now it's illegal, so what's your point. By far the biggest baby on the board. You surpassed West Side Stooge as having the biggest vagina here.

Quit your whining. I have to register my weapon, boo hoo. The constitution is written on Hemp and Jefferson smoked it, now it's illegal, so what's your point. By far the biggest baby on the board.

Well continually crying over hemp is pretty weak doncha think?

You surpassed West Side Stooge as having the biggest vagina here.

Heh, more man than you'll ever be and more woman than you'll ever have.

WSS

A LITTLE GUN LAW HISTORY

Defenseless people rounded up and exterminated in the 20th

Century because of gun control: 56 million.

It has now been 12 months since gun owners in Australia were

forced by new law to surrender 640,381 personal firearms to be destroyed

by their own Government, a program costing Australia taxpayers more than

$500 million dollars. The first year results are now in:

* Australia-wide, homicides are up 3.2 percent.

* Australia-wide, assaults are up 8.6 percent.

* Australia-wide, armed robberies are up 44 percent (yes,

44 percent)! In the state of Victoria alone, homicides with firearms are

now up 300 percent. Note that while the law-abiding citizens turned them

in, the criminals did not, and criminals still possess their guns!

* While figures over the previous 25 years showed a steady

decrease in armed robbery with firearms, this has changed drastically

upward in the past 12 months, since criminals now are guaranteed that

their prey is unarmed.

* There has also been a dramatic increase in break-ins and

assaults of the ELDERLY. Australian politicians are at a loss to explain

how public safety has decreased, after such monumental effort, and

expense was expended in successfully ridding Australian society of guns.

The Australian experience and the other historical facts above prove it.

You won't see this data on the US evening news, or hear

politicians disseminating this information.

Guns in the hands of honest citizens save lives and property

and, yes, gun-control laws adversely affect only the law-abiding

citizens.

During WWII the Japanese decided not to invade America because

they knew most Americans were ARMED!

Its a no brainer if the government is able to pass a law requiring registration of all guns it will only serve as a target to tax gun owners. Then it would also give a complete record for gun confiscation down the road.

FUBAR!

Gun registration is the first step to knowing where they are, to price them out of ownership by private citizens,

to make them illegal and take them away, or encourage harrassment by anti-hunting, anti-gun liberal napoleons.

Obama VOTED to create a gun registration fee to $500. so, by economic intimidation and manipulation, to take

guns from AMERICAN CITIZENS who can't pay the price.

Which is, exactly how Obama approaches coal companies. Put them out of biz

Then, when the gun dictator wannabee's lose that, they try to go after gun manufacturers

to make them responsible for any criminal act, to put THEM out of business.

Never an attempt to go after cars, or knives, or candlesticks.... @@

But the Supreme Court shut that down:

NYC Lawsuit Against America's Firearms

Manufacturers Denied By U.S. Supreme Court

Fairfax, Va. - On Monday, March 9, the U.S. Supreme Court denied consideration of New York City and Washington, D.C. lawsuits, New York v. Beretta and Lawson v. Beretta, respectively, that tried to hold American gun manufacturers responsible for the acts of criminals. The Court 's order leaves standing a pair of decisions by the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit and District of Columbia Court of Appeals, both of which found that the Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act (PLCAA), enacted in 2005, prevents these types of lawsuits against lawful firearms manufacturers and dealers.

"Big city mayors conceived these lawsuits to try and litigate American gun manufacturers - who President Roosevelt referred to as "the arsenal of democracy" - out of business," said Chris W. Cox, NRA chief lobbyist. "NRA has always believed the courts would agree with Congress that the PLCAA rightfully stops these reckless and politically motivated lawsuits."

In 2000, New York City, Washington, D.C. and several individual plaintiffs sued gun manufacturers, based on the idea that although they manufactured a legal product, forcing them to pay hundreds of millions of dollars in legal fees just to prove their innocence in court would drive them into bankruptcy. In addition to being based on a bogus legal theory, these lawsuits endangered American armed forces and law enforcement. During congressional debate over the PLCAA, the Department of Defense agreed with the NRA that bankrupting U.S. gun makers and making us dependent on foreign countries like France, Russia or China for small arms is a threat to America's domestic and international security.

"We are pleased that the courts have recognized the misguided intent of these lawsuits," concluded Cox. " America's law-abiding firearms manufacturers must be protected from reckless suits that have no legal merit."

-NRA-

Established in 1871, the National Rifle Association is America's oldest civil rights and sportsmen's group. Four million members strong, NRA continues its mission to uphold Second Amendment rights and to advocate enforcement of existing laws against violent offenders to reduce crime. The Association remains the nation's leader in firearm education and training for law-abiding gun owners, law enforcement and the military.

Gun registration is the first step to knowing where they are, to price them out of ownership by private citizens,

to make them illegal and take them away, or encourage harrassment by anti-hunting, anti-gun liberal napoleons.

Obama VOTED to create a gun registration fee to $500. so, by economic intimidation and manipulation, to take

guns from AMERICAN CITIZENS who can't pay the price.

Which is, exactly how Obama approaches coal companies. Put them out of biz

Then, when the gun dictator wannabee's lose that, they try to go after gun manufacturers

to make them responsible for any criminal act, to put THEM out of business.

Never an attempt to go after cars, or knives, or candlesticks....

People that bitch about THEIR rights are the same pussies that think banning guns is a good thing.

People that bitch about THEIR rights are the same pussies that think banning guns is a good thing.

I bitch about my rights all the time and I think banning guns is a horrible idea. By the way your comment about the Constitution being on hemp and now that being illegal; the difference is the the right to bear hemp isn't guaranteed by the Constitution.

I bitch about my rights all the time and I think banning guns is a horrible idea. By the way your comment about the Constitution being on hemp and now that being illegal; the difference is the the right to bear hemp isn't guaranteed by the Constitution.

I think they figured at the time that something that grows in the ground should never be illegal.

Not going to argue with you there. I think that it is disrespectful to the law to draw the line at pot instead of cocaine. We could go round and round as to why I believe that but the two drugs (and just about everything to the illegal side of coke) are nowhere near comparable.

Senate Repeals D.C. Gun Ban by Large Vote

-- But the fight in the House is just beginning

Monday, March 2, 2009

By a resounding vote of 62 to 36 last week, the U.S. Senate has approved an amendment, offered by Senator John Ensign of Nevada, to repeal the D.C. gun ban.

Congratulations!

But the battle is not over.

This week, the House will take up the D.C. voting legislation. And anti-gun Speaker Nancy Pelosi is angling to impose a "gag rule" on the House, so that D.C. gets its unconstitutional representative, while continuing its draconian anti-gun laws (like microstamping).

So here's the deal: The House will be asked to consider a "rule" which establishes the time for debate and provides for which amendments may be considered -- and which may not.

It is expected that the Pelosi rule will seek to deny the House any vote on the D.C. gun ban and thereby strip the repeal of the ban from the House bill.

So what we are asking you to do is to write and/or call your congressman and demand that he oppose any rule that strips the D.C. gun ban repeal from the D.C. voting bill.

Just to remind you of how draconian the D.C. gun law is:

* Following the Supreme Court's decision in Heller declaring the law to be unconstitutional, D.C. made a few cosmetic changes which will, as a practical matter, allow it to continue to deny its citizens the right to keep and bear arms.

* Then, the City Council passed a whole series of new anti-gun measures. These include a requirement that most guns used for self-defense "microstamp" fired casings in two places with a "unique serial number."

Aside from being ineffectual with respect to stolen guns or crimes where the brass has not been left behind, this microstamping provision is intended to make guns so expensive that they won't be available anywhere -- including your state.

ACTION: Write your Representative and urge him or her in the strongest terms to oppose any rule which will strip the gun ban repeal from the D.C. voting bill.

You can use the Gun Owners Legislative Action Center to send your Representative the pre-written e-mail message below.

You can also call him or her toll-free at 1-877-762-8762.

FUBAR

You can use the Gun Owners Legislative Action Center to send your Representative the pre-written e-mail message below.

HA.

I'm SHOCKED, frankly, that Retard gun ownership zealots cannot string two words together on their own or spew out one original thought.

Here's the pre-written message I intercepted from GOLAC:

Deer Represtutive,

I is a gun owner. I like huntin and shootin and drinkin and shootin and huntin. Pleese dont take my gun frum me, I have many negroes tryin to take whats mine and my familys. I dont really care bout no Constitusion unless it pretects me, and this here pretects me, so pleese plese dont take no guns away frum us. Unless negroes apply for guns then you can take them frum them. Or Mexicuns.

Sincerely,

Jeffro

Was our freedom won by the Patriots eavesdropping on each other?

To some accounts yes. Go back and read some of the Federalist Papers and other writings from the time. They were very leery about the Crown finding out about their intentions.

You aren't alone, P.E., ... I saw some folks selling old single shot 12 gages - for 285 bucks.

There are tons of folks buying guns now, before Obama tries to screw with our Constituion, or before

all hell breaks loose and the economy slams into a wall.

The current idea that the level of spending will fix things, only fixes one of three factors that

caused the economy to start a meltdown.

But the spending is unsustainable, which is why some states are refusing the stim $$$$, because

they are required to keep up with the higher levels of funding, after the Stim money is all gone.

Therefore, crash. Big, loud, very bad crash.

I think I may take all my retirement money out of the mutual funds, so I won't completely lose the value because of the crash.

Historically, the mutual fund elements uplift each other on downturns.

But when all three elements of the economy's slump crash, those mutual funds will crash.

So they say.

A friend who is also a programmer, lost his job and told me he has lost 2/3 rd's of his retirement investment funds.

Really bad. I think I'll go cut up some more trees given to me by the local farmer, for firewood.

Registration of all fire arms should be mandatory.

In case you didnt notice,the mexican drug war at our borders is being fought by Mexicans killing Americans with our own weapons.

BullShit! I suppose they walked into the local gun shop and bought grenade launchers fully automatic machine guns and hand grenades to. What a joke :lol: Oh they bought them at WalMart. :lol:

I just bought a Mossberg 590, a really good home protection shotgun. I fam fired it, about 50 rounds at the range yesterday. It was a great time. I highly recommend it. :D

You can shoot a heck of a lot of rabbits or whatever with that baby.

ShotgunSystemWithTitles.gif

FACT: Barack Obama voted to allow reckless lawsuits designed to bankrupt the firearms industry.1

FACT: Barack Obama wants to re-impose the failed and discredited Clinton Gun Ban.2

FACT: Barack Obama voted to ban almost all rifle ammunition commonly used for hunting and sport shooting.3

FACT: Barack Obama has endorsed a complete ban on handgun ownership.2

FACT: Barack Obama supports local gun bans in Chicago, Washington, D.C., and other cities.4

FACT: Barack Obama voted to uphold local gun bans and the criminal prosecution of people who use firearms in self-defense.5

FACT: Barack Obama supports gun owner licensing and gun registration.6

FACT: Barack Obama refused to sign a friend-of-the-court Brief in support of individual Second Amendment rights in the Heller case.

FACT: Barack Obama opposes Right to Carry laws.7

FACT: Barack Obama was a member of the Board of Directors of the Joyce Foundation, the leading source of funds for anti-gun organizations and “research.”8

FACT: Barack Obama supported a proposal to ban gun stores within 5 miles of a school or park, which would eliminate almost every gun store in America.9

FACT: Barack Obama voted not to notify gun owners when the state of Illinois did records searches on them.10

FACT: Barack Obama voted against a measure to lower the Firearms Owners Identification card age minimum from 21 to 18, a measure designed to assist young people in the military.11

FACT: Barack Obama favors a ban on standard capacity magazines.12

FACT: Barack Obama supports mandatory micro-stamping.13

FACT: Barack Obama supports mandatory waiting periods.2

FACT: Barack Obama supports repeal of the Tiahrt Amendment, which prohibits information on gun traces collected by the BATFE from being used in reckless lawsuits against firearm dealers and manufacturers.14

FACT: Barack Obama supports one-gun-a-month sales restrictions.9

FACT: Barack Obama supports a ban on inexpensive handguns.9

FACT: Barack Obama supports a ban on the resale of police issued firearms, even if the money is going to police departments for replacement equipment.9

FACT: Barack Obama supports mandatory firearm training requirements for all gun owners and a ban on gun ownership for persons under the age of 21.9

1. United States Senate, S. 397, vote number 219, July 2, 2005. (http://www.senate.gov/legislative/LIS/roll...sion=1&vote =00219)

2. Independent Voters of Illinois/Independent Precinct Organization general candidate questionnaire, Sept. 9, 1996. The responses on this survey were described in “Obama had greater role on liberal survey,” Politico, March 31, 20087. (http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0308/9269.html)

3. United States Senate, S. 397, vote number 217, Kennedy amendment July 2, 2005. (http://www.senate.gov/legislative/LIS/roll...sion=1&vote =00217)

4. David Wright, Ursula Fahy and Sunlen Miller, "Obama: 'Common Sense Regulation' On Gun Owners' Rights," ABC News' "Political Radar" Blog, http://blogs.abcnews.com, 2/15/08. (http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalradar/20...-common-se.html)

5. Illinois Senate, March 25, 2004 SB 2165, vote 20.

6. “Fact Check: No News In Obama's Consistent Record.” Obama ’08, December 11, 2007. (http://www.barackobama.com/factcheck/2007/...in_obamas_c.php)

7. “Candidates' gun control positions may figure in Pa. vote,” Pittsburgh Tribune-Review, Wednesday, April 2, 2008, and "Keyes, Obama Are Far Apart On Guns," Chicago Tribune, 9/15/04. (http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburgh...s/s_560181.html)

8. 1998 Joyce Foundation Annual Report, p. 7. (http://www.joycefdn.org/pdf/98_AnnualReport.pdf)

9. “Obama and Gun Control,” The Volokh Conspiracy, taken from the Chicago Defender, Dec. 13, 1999. (http://www.volokh.com/posts/1203389334.shtml)

10. Illinois Senate, May 5, 2002, SB 1936 Con., vote 26.

11. Illinois Senate, March 25, 2003, SB 2163, vote 18.

12. “Clinton, Edwards, Obama on gun control,” Radio Iowa, Sunday, April 22, 2007. (http://learfield.typepad.com/radioiowa/200...on_edwards.html)

13. Chicago Tribune blogs, “Barack Obama: NIU Shootings call for action,” February 15, 2008, (http://blogs.trb.com/news/politics/blog/20...s_on_shoot.html)

14. Barack Obama campaign website: “As president, Barack Obama would repeal the Tiahrt Amendment . . .” (http://www.barackobama.com/issues/urbanpol...law-enforcement.)

http://www.nraila.org/Legislation/Read.aspx?ID=3991

ps mandatory firearm training is fine, as a requirement BEFORE purchase.

But to use that training retroactively, is just another way of finding out where the guns are and who has them,

so they can make it cost so much Americans will "have" to give them up.

It doesn't seem so far fetched that Obama is using economics as a weapon to control this country.

In case you didnt notice,the mexican drug war at our borders is being fought by Mexicans killing Americans with our own weapons.

Wow!!!!

Gee I bet if those druglords knew unregistered guns were illegal they'd turn themselves in.......

WSS

yup, because pussies like you are afraid to let the real men of the country protect it.

So, Dan, you don't think the drug cartels in Mexico are able to get their own weapons from other countries?

You don't think they can afford to start their own underground gun mgf plant?

Another purely emotional liberal rant by Dan, with no common sense or logic involved.

Registration opens the door to economic oppression of gun owners, and when a law is passed

to take all guns, they know where they are.

The UN wants to disarm all civilian populations, especially ours.

The UN sucks. We really need to stop funding the worthless "org".

Read up about the subject before mouthing off,theres plenty of articles from all different sites than just the "mainstream media" take your pick but this is a problem.

Choco ,My pussy ass was good enough to carry a machine gun to protect you ,im just not that interested in owning one but I have no problem with those that do but its the ease in which you can purchase a weapon in this country that is causing a huge problem that is costing American lives at the border.

I suppose the Mexicans are buying these at WalMart

MG34Flak.jpg

ben.jpg

Archived