THE BROWNS BOARD

A team full of crybabies and assholes.

manbearpig

I honestly can't think of a team I hate more than the Celtics. They are the NBA's version on the Yankees. That being said, they are one hell of a team and whipped the snot out of us lastnight. I really hope that they don't get home court advantage in the finals again. I want to see us win!

I definately don't like them. Garnett and Pierce's barking attitudes are annoying.

But I don't think I'll ever hate anyone in Boston the way I hated Detroit at the peak of our fued, like when Rasheed split Z open and laughed about it. Or when he ran his mouth about Cleveland. Rasheed was and is scum.

this all stems from doc rivers. the amount of time he spends complaining is ridiculous. i know that coaches are supposed to fight for their team and make sure they aren't getting cheated, but he takes it too far. he runs out on the court and the refs do nothing. despite popular belief, he is a terrible coach and was one bad season away from being fired. anyone could have coached that team last year. rivers is terrible and the ring-leader to that circus of jackasses that complain about everything.

Archived