THE BROWNS BOARD

The Ben Carson is a great American and should be president thread

calfoxwc

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You keep bringing it up so it clearly must really bother you.

Yes I'm sure if Ben Carson believed in the flying sphaghetti monster none of you would have a problem with it whatsoever. You know full well you'd be like what in the all hell get the fuck right out with that shit you can't be president you're a moron.

While he was a hack ward politician in Chicago Barack Obama got his butt smacked by a blacker candidate. That's when he joined up with Pastor Jeremiah Wright to bolster his street cred and begin pounding the street as a community organizer. Black people look at other black candidates who are conservative as race traitors.

They didn't vote for Alan Keyes either you seem like a very bright man.

WSS

No you idiot. I never said that was my major issue...

But as discussed in a previous thread, if a candidate honestly believes that, then they lack some serious comprehension ability in my eyes. If you take all of the evidence available to us, and come up with that, then why would I trust you to accurately analyze public issues or foreign policy?

Dem or Rep, the belief in a Young Earth by the candidate would all but persuade me not to vote for them. There is being religious, and there is lacking common sense.

I would have to agree with you, it would be a major reason not to vote for a candidate(wouldn't use it as my "only reason")

But I'll guess you have no problem voting for the Democrats who says he believes in the laundry list of other so-called miracles?

WSS

Depends on what you are considering other so-called miracles. If you are referring to miracles in Holy books(ie bibile\koran) that can not be proven or disproven, like turning water to wine or walking on water, then no I would not hold that against either dem or rep. But if they still believe the world is only 6000 years old or the sun goes around the earth those would be a no-no in my book.

No you idiot. I never said that was my major issue...

But as discussed in a previous thread, if a candidate honestly believes that, then they lack some serious comprehension ability in my eyes. If you take all of the evidence available to us, and come up with that, then why would I trust you to accurately analyze public issues or foreign policy?

Dem or Rep, the belief in a Young Earth by the candidate would all but persuade me not to vote for them. There is being religious, and there is lacking common sense.

So you hate old people, but love an old earth?

And has any modern day Republican been as closely tied to a church even nearly as offensive as the one the president chose of his own free will?

WSS

Couldn't really tell ya, because usually religion and where one chooses to worship is low on my reasons to vote for a candidate. Though common sense involving science is a major reason to vote for a candidate.

Couldn't really tell ya, because usually religion and where one chooses to worship is low on my reasons to vote for a candidate. Though common sense involving science is a major reason to vote for a candidate.

Unless it comes in the form of digging up reasons to vote against Republicans I guess...

;)

WSS

Unless it comes in the form of digging up reasons to vote against Republicans I guess...

;)

WSS

See your the one who is trying to make me sound anti-republican, I would vote against a dem that has the same lack of common sense(I am an independent that leans dem). When you run for president, anything you have said...ever gets brought to the front.

See your the one who is trying to make me sound anti-republican, I would vote against a dem that has the same lack of common sense(I am an independent that leans dem). When you run for president, anything you have said...ever gets brought to the front.

But that's what this whole thing is about. Dr Carson is a conservative and would run as a Republican so bitter atheists like Woody are angry about his Christian beliefs even though the Christian beliefs of Barack Obama don't bother them. That's all.

WSS

But that's what this whole thing is about. Dr Carson is a conservative and would run as a Republican so bitter atheists like Woody are angry about his Christian beliefs even though the Christian beliefs of Barack Obama don't bother them. That's all.

WSS

Umm I must have read a different forum post than you did. Does Obama also believe the world is only 6000 years old? Does he also not believe in Evolution?

Umm I must have read a different forum post than you did. Does Obama also believe the world is only 6000 years old? Does he also not believe in Evolution?

The president not only claims to be a Christian but that his Christian values guide him in governing the country. Evolution is not the only idea that Christians have specific unscientific beliefs about. Yet because the bitter atheist are fans of Obama they are pleased to overlook those beliefs but not the unscientific beliefs of a conservative.

That's all.

And since some members of this forum love to brag about their education can we all admit that Dr Carson would easily be the most educated person here? And more educated than the current president?

(just trying to scrub off a little of the hypocrisy)

WSS

Bitter atheists tend to be happy that Obama (or other presidents) are guided by christian *values* - I think most will agree that on the whole christian values tend to align with the generally accepted set of moral values. Obama does not, however, cite the bible as evidence for anything, especially when it's in the scientific realm.

So, in short - love thy neighbour? Great, we all agree; earth is 6000 years old, flat, and at the centre of the universe? Less agreement.

The president not only claims to be a Christian but that his Christian values guide him in governing the country. Evolution is not the only idea that Christians have specific unscientific beliefs about. Yet because the bitter atheist are fans of Obama they are pleased to overlook those beliefs but not the unscientific beliefs of a conservative.

That's all.

And since some members of this forum love to brag about their education can we all admit that Dr Carson would easily be the most educated person here? And more educated than the current president?

(just trying to scrub off a little of the hypocrisy)

WSS

But evolution and the age of the earth have been proven by science to be different than what the bible claims, is there something that Obama believes that is part of Christianity\bible that has been proven by science to be incorrect?

But evolution and the age of the earth have been proven by science to be different than what the bible claims, is there something that Obama believes that is part of Christianity\bible that has been proven by science to be incorrect?

So except for evolution everything else in the Bible is perfectly scientifically factual to you? Fair enough.

WSS

WSS

The point.

You missed it.

Archived