THE BROWNS BOARD

Cleveland allows 429 yards to the Baltimore Ravens

Lumbergh

In one of the worst defensive performance of the last several seasons, against a Ravens team with little offensive talent and their starting running back on the bench, the Browns improvements on defense this season are effectively erased. And Ray Rice continues the trend of the term "Career high rushing yards" when teams face the Browns.

He (Rice) had only 149 all season. Had doubled it VS the Browns. DA should not have had to be in the situation if the defense had held the 14 point lead. It is much like people still blaming Byner for losing the AFC Championship game in 87. The Browns had 20 yards in the fourth qtr. Trying to run the clock out. Failed due to inept coaching. Plus the 429 yds allowed.

The worst performance in several seasons? I know you just became a Browns "fan" and are trying to deflect blame from DA, but shit like today used to be the norm for the Browns defense. It was this every week. Today was garbage, don't get me wrong. It just used to be an every game thing.

The worst performance in several seasons? I know you just became a Browns "fan" and are trying to deflect blame from DA, but shit like today used to be the norm for the Browns defense. It was this every week. Today was garbage, don't get me wrong. It just used to be an every game thing.

i don't know if it was the worst in several seasons. These bad defensive performances all seem to blend together. We've given up 180+ yards rushing in 3 out the last 4 games. What a mess. Meanwhile D'qwell Rainer is racking up his pile jumping stats.

On a positive note, Andra Davis made a play today.

Archived