THE BROWNS BOARD

Quinn's presence is a hinderance to the team

Lumbergh

Lumburgh:

Just STFU, You're whining because DA got booed, boo hoo, what pussies they have up there in Oregon. Now I know why DA can't do well under pressure, he is from the pussy state of Oregon.

Do you think DA is the first QB in the league to get booed at home. Brett Favre was booed last week at home by Jets fans, you are a whinney sack of shit.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

here's something u DA fags should try....go ask a fan of another team to take a look at the work of art DA has put together this year, then ask them their opinion on him. I've already heard it from people I know. I go into work and half the time first thing I hear is "so when is cleveland going to bench Anderson?" I want to know who exactly in the league u guys feel DA compares with. This way I'll get an idea of the "talent" you feel he has.

For the folks who claim to be Cleveland Browns fans who boo every single incomplete pass, and chant for Brady Quinn when the team is trying to break a 27-27 tie after the defense has been destroyed, the success of the team is being undermined.

Savage had the right idea keeping Quinn on the team thru the trade deadline just like he said he would, but it has come back to bite him. He has underestimated the incredible love-fest for Quinn and it's negative effects to the morale of the team.

Why do you even need to say it Lumbergh? You are never going to get through the subgroup of subhuman Browns fans that only know losing and like it.

The smarter Browns fans that actually know some football might huddle somewhere else but (for the most part) they arent here.

The transition to this new website has seemingly only been brought the dirtclod factions over.. (myself notwithstanding:-)

Lumburgh:

Just STFU, You're whining because DA got booed, boo hoo, what pussies they have up there in Oregon. Now I know why DA can't do well under pressure, he is from the pussy state of Oregon.

Do you think DA is the first QB in the league to get booed at home. Brett Favre was booed last week at home by Jets fans, you are a whinney sack of shit.

Yeah and those jet fans have 12 toes just like you.

SocalledBrownsfan= only happy when he's sad! Boo hoo!

You dont have a life. Thats why are you angry. Never forget that! (And you yeah you live in a trashy part of the world.)

[/img]http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/odysseyjft/1christ-middle-finger.jpg[/img]

smarter Browns fans that actually know some football might huddle somewhere else but (for the most part) they arent here.

The transition to this new website has seemingly only been brought the dirtclod factions over.. (myself notwithstanding:-)

So there!

FDAXHunter%20Icon%20-%20Garfield%20Yawning.gif

LOL

At my local sports bar, there are a bunch of fans of other teams that I know. Almost all of them to a tee, continue to razz me about how stupid the Browns are for playing a shitty and inconsistent QB.

I generally try to spin it to the Browns point of view that there are other problems besides DA, but that usually gets me laughed at with comments like "typical dumbass Browns fan's perspective, that's why you guys always suck."

Tim Couch got battered, beaten and booed by the Ravens and the home fans, but of course Lums was busy following DA's high school career back then.

The smarter Browns fans that actually know some football might huddle somewhere else but (for the most part) they arent here.

According to idiots like yourself that would include two groups..... Those who know football and BQ homos.

Last I checked, Brady Quinn still has not cost us any games, unlike that ass bag we have under center now.

There are no Quinn fans. There's you, and there's the rest of us. We want to win. You want to be a fucking asshole.

did I say Quinn fans? I meant Quinn fags. The pass to Braylon would have iced the game. A game which should have been iced when it was 27-13 if the running game and defense were anything better than atrocious.

Leave it to BQ FAGS to spend the 4th qtr reigning boos and BQ chants onto the field. As I said, the Browns would be better off playing on the road.

Good news is that you'll be gone with Derek this offseason. I can bite my tongue for that long...

mz the pussy in what service did you spend time? USAF here; for many years and two tours of combat according to the military and VFW

DA is a tool; he along with RAC will be gone in short order

Last I checked, Brady Quinn still has not cost us any games, unlike that ass bag we have under center now.

Then why isnt Brady QuXXX IN THE GAME?

Oh yeah its because the idiots dont happen to be NFL head coaches. Hmm I wonder if that is coincidental to them being idiots?

Lumburgh:

Yeah and those jet fans have 12 toes just like you.

SocalledBrownsfan= only happy when he's sad! Boo hoo!

You dont have a life. Thats why are you angry. Never forget that! (And you yeah you live in a trashy part of the world.)

[/img]http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/odysseyjft/1christ-middle-finger.jpg[/img]

I do have a life ONB, a wife, kids, and a great job. You fail as always in your attemps at lame insults. How is the crackhouse doing for you up there in Oregon, gonna hit up a new crack whore tonight? Nice pic you put up there, use the internet much?

Then why isnt Brady QuXXX IN THE GAME?

Actually, there is 2 reasons:

1. Savage wanted Quinn to sit and learn for 2 years before playing him. He stated that right after he drafted him.

2. Savage payed DA alot of money to stay and lost a guaranteed first round draft pick for him so he is probably hoping that if he continues to play him, he may recoup at least a late-round draft pick for him and save a little face. Too bad that isn't working out so well...we could have used that pick to draft another Alex Hall.

Ahh yes and then order will be restored.

And Browns will resume their rightful place as kings of the NFL icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Well since you've only been a fan for a little over a year I'll let you in on a little secret.

We were once the kings of the NFL.

You don't know that because you still have the tags on your DA jersey.

So, do you have a new team picked out for when DA get's traded and then fails to make said team?

Inspecta51, you know as well as I do that the Browns have been complete crap during the era of modern football. And you also know that merely replacing the current coach/quarterback/GM etc with new hasnt worked the last 8? times its been tried. That was a bad loss no doubt but you can't claim that its anything new from what this franchise has been doing for many many years.

You have to be patient. You dont have any other choice except YOU go find some winning team to cheer for.

At my local sports bar, there are a bunch of fans of other teams that I know. Almost all of them to a tee, continue to razz me about how stupid the Browns are for playing a shitty and inconsistent QB.

what were they saying when it was 27-13 before the defense imploded?

Ahh yes and then order will be restored.

And Browns will resume their rightful place as kings of the NFL icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

I see you are distancing yourself from the team in preparation for following a new team with their new backup QB.

what were they saying when it was 27-13 before the defense imploded?

Pretty much what Don Banks, just about every knowledgeable poster on this board and all my good buddies who are die hards say...........DA is inconsistent and will always be that way, so trusting the guy and putting faith in him is a death wish to have your heart ripped out. People have been giving us Browns fans shit for years Lumfreddy, way long before you popped in to stand by your man. Now they just give us shit because they know the Browns have a decent team yet continue to start a QB with a rating in the 60's every week.

Seriously, it looks Retarded nationally but someone like yourself with blinders on has no idea.

Oh, and a couple of first downs could have helped, then maybe the defense wouldn't have been trotted out there after every three and out orchestrated by the Serial Drive Killer.

Stan, I think you are going a bit overboard on the D with that one. This is the same D that has been effective for the last 6 weeks. They certainly laid and egg today.

Our D didnt' lay an egg, the offense kept them on the field damn near the whole game.

The longer they were out there the worse they looked.

Everything is related. But the D being on the field so much should have given all the time in the world for Anderson to rest and come up with a way to not blow goats for the entire second half and then choke up the game winning TD when we could have won it easily.

The bottom line is the defense had us in position to win the game. We had the ball with 3 mins left and down by 3 points. DA made the stupidest pass I've seen this whole year for the loss.

GOOD GAME.

If Quinn IS actually such a distraction, why don't they just play him and get it over with ! If he chokes, the team will unite behind what they have left, either a good Quinn or a weak DA, but either way, they learn to deal with what they have. It has been suggested BE supports BQ. O.K. coach, let's put the talk to rest and do WHAT EVERY OTHER TEAM IN THE NFL, except Cincinnati, WOULD DO - try QB #2. What is there to lose ... especially at this point in the season (or for that matter, with enough time left yesterday to get something going).

As long as we depend on DA, JL and BE to drive the boat, without really ever trying anything else, this season is like reruns of the last several years. A COMPLETE EMBARRASSMENT. Offensive sets with JL trying draw plays and getting 2 yards over and over against a STRONG run defense, leave us again and again with 3rd and long. Are we watching the same game RAC ? JL is a great running back but he can't do it alone, especially against a team like Baltimore. DA is crippled by nerves when the rush looks like he's going to get tagged.

At least TRY something new. BQ is the best place to start. He is NOT a hinderance, he's an option those that are weak minded choose not to try.

For the folks who claim to be Cleveland Browns fans who boo every single incomplete pass, and chant for Brady Quinn when the team is trying to break a 27-27 tie after the defense has been destroyed, the success of the team is being undermined.

Savage had the right idea keeping Quinn on the team thru the trade deadline just like he said he would, but it has come back to bite him. He has underestimated the incredible love-fest for Quinn and it's negative effects to the morale of the team.

What are you talking about?

All you ever tell us is how little fan opinion matters. How stupid fans are. How DA has the confidence born from full team support, full coaching support, a fat contract, and a backup who takes no dissenting actions.

Is DA really that fragile? Its clear that you are.

And finally, when you throw a pick six when you're down three to a divisional rival at home with 2 minutes and change left...... you should expect some ire from the fans. Trust me, while there wasn't a chant, the ire leveled at Edwards when he dropped the long pass prompted me to put headphones over my eight year old's ears.

Lum, you are a complete fraud. Somewhat comical in a laugh-at-you sort of way, but a fraud none the less.

Nobody wants him.

My long-held opinion that Brady Quinn fans value seeing Quinn over seeing Browns wins is gaining steam every day. The fact that the Browns had a 27-13 lead in the 3rd qtr with a terrible running game and defense, and that the "fans" are still booing the QB and are blind to the fact that the defense folded terribly, they know and ACTUALLY TAKE DELIGHT in affecting the success of the team. Kudos to you, BQ fans.

As long as Brady Quinn is on the roster, the Browns would be better off if all their games were on the road.

I was at the game and no one was chanting for Quinn until that pass, an I use that word reluctently, that Suggs intercepted for a TD. At that point Anderson quit on the team!

My long-held opinion that Brady Quinn fans value seeing Quinn over seeing Browns wins is gaining steam every day. The fact that the Browns had a 27-13 lead in the 3rd qtr with a terrible running game and defense, and that the "fans" are still booing the QB and are blind to the fact that the defense folded terribly, they know and ACTUALLY TAKE DELIGHT in affecting the success of the team. Kudos to you, BQ fans.

As long as Brady Quinn is on the roster, the Browns would be better off if all their games were on the road.

Lummy...you remember that game with BLINDERS....sure we had 27 points...but WHY???

7 pts were a kickoff return by Cribbs

7 pts was a TD catch by BE that by all rights SHOULD have been an INT...but BE made a great play and stole it for us on a 28 yard drive set up by...Cribbs

so, in effect, DA led decent drives for 13 points ALL GAME...and threw 4 passes that should have been INT's in 33 passes....over 10% of his passes SHOULD have been INT's....AND THAT is what everyone but you sees.

It's always a "distraction" when fans, writers, and teammates think the guy on the bench is better than the guy under center.

It's always a distraction when the guy sucking on the field has done everything he can to lose his job yet still has it!

It's always a "distraction" when fans, writers, and teammates think the guy on the bench is better than the guy under center.

As far we all know, the "teammates" support their "teammate" under center. If you have any information to the contrary let us know.

Until then, it's just the fans.

Everyone talks about the inteception on 4th down on a busted play that neither Wirght nor Thomas executed on the side that Steinbach was not in.

correction from my early mistake.

19 rushes for 49 yds? a offence without stallworth and a crappy BE. Steinbach, Tucker,Vickers all out. You people are right it is all DA's fault even though we had no rushing we were still able to score 27.

The booing and the BQ chants were from fans that were classless and clueless as to the complexity of the game and it components.

You are right is was third down. Greythan do you feel better now that you have delivered a sarcastic comment on a mistake I made? I hope you feel better.

I have no issue with acknowledging my memory of the event was mistaken.

but Sev...it makes a HUGE difference....DA made a poor decision as well as a poor pass. He threw the ball off his back foot, inaccurately, when he should have thrown it at Wrights feet if anything...instead he sealed the game for the Ravens. Bad pass. Worse decision.

Archived