THE BROWNS BOARD

3 out of 4 on the road in 5 days

Guest Masters

Guest Masters

Well, for a team thought by some to be in trouble, the Cavs just won 3 of 4 on the road, in 5 days. While playing against 4 playoff bound teams, including two that might be playoff match ups for CLE. CLE also wining those 3 w/ solid interior D when they needed it. So much for being soft inside :P . By the way it was kind of funny tonight to listen to MIA's own announcers slobbering all over CLE's interior D down the stretch in the 4th quarter.

Other good news is the return of Sasha tonight. This will really help out CLE's rotation now that Ben (who w/ his new hair cut looks like Wesley Snipes as Simon Phoenix) is on the shelf. This allows CLE to slide Bron to the 4 at times when Mo, West, and Z (or at least 2 of them) are off the floor. Yet allows for a rotation that will still give Bron some rest and CLE can have Mo, West, and Z (or at least 2 of them) on the floor.

Oh, and how off the hook are Mo and Bron the last couple of games. Bron was just sick from down town tonight. Best player in the NBA. Sorry Kobe

Guest ATENEARS

I know exactly what West is feeling in that wrist. It's not a lot of pain, but just gets a weird-dead feeling as if you have re-injured it.

He has it heavily taped and should be able to continue playing through it. I taped mine on my throwing hand and continued to throw baseballs. It didn't feel good, but you can still function with it. To tell you the truth, at this point (six weeks since breaking it), he is better off using it than mobilizing it. It'll get stronger, I'm not worried.

Guest Masters

I don't worry either, especially since it's not his shooting wrist. It's gonna bother him for a while, but it really shouldn't affect his game much.

Plus tonight, he was charged w/ guarding Wade. All I can say to anyone having to guard that cat is "good luck".

Guest ATENEARS

Man can Wade explode ... check-that, change direction and explode. He makes ya look like a fool. Great passing ability to boot. Gets the defender out of the passing lane with those cat like fakes ... incredible. ya can't teach that shit.

Guest Masters

Nope, you can't teach that. Just like you can't teach 70% of what Bron does. The sickest thing w/ Wade is how quickly he can dish the ball then be cutting down the lane to receive it right back. Fastest first step out there.

The last two games, well, the last two fourth quarters, were great. I hated how the Hawks game ended with Varejao bringing us back as I screamed "DON'T SHOOT IT"....and the weak foul and LeBron only making one, but that Mo 3 was up there in Cavs plays of the year. Heat game was just crazy to watch. There was no stopping Wade, luckily Varejao was sure to make Haslem pay under the basket and help cap the great finish.

And tonight is hockey night. Blue Jackets-Kings on FSN-O......hey I'm trying.

Archived