THE BROWNS BOARD

Braylon rumors?

pl4tinum

Braylons not going anywhere this year. I got $100 on it, any takers?

Pretty stupid bet considering he's a FA next year. If he's going to be moved ever it will be now.

g gs tkl solo assit sacks saftey pdef

2008 New York Giants 16 16 51 34 17 8.0 1 1

i think if we trade be for him and like a 3rd it would b a great deal for us

He's only started 1 year I think, might be able to get him + a 2nd. They have a lot of pass rushers.

gettin him and a 2nd would b a dream but highly doubtful

Getting him even up would be doubtful since he is signed for two or three more years and Edwards will be a FA next year.

For those who asked, he was a OLB and went to DE last year and did a great job. His would be a super OLB in the 3-4 defense. Plays at about 260 lbs.

Now for the real news. This rumor was picked off of a comment section from a ABJ article. The person who listed it said he found it on a Giants forum so I'd say truth to the rumor is about zero.

I guess it gives people something to dream about though.

Getting him even up would be doubtful since he is signed for two or three more years and Edwards will be a FA next year.

For those who asked, he was a OLB and went to DE last year and did a great job. His would be a super OLB in the 3-4 defense. Plays at about 260 lbs.

Now for the real news. This rumor was picked off of a comment section from a ABJ article. The person who listed it said he found it on a Giants forum so I'd say truth to the rumor is about zero.

I guess it gives people something to dream about though.

the article is on Nextseasonsports.com

I dont no how to post a link or i would sorry.

The Eagles were pursuing houshmanzada put it looks like hes going to resign with cincy. Philly has to first round picks so do you think they will go after Edwards. Donovan has said hes going to wait and see what they do in the offseason to see what he wanted to do. If they bring Edwards in I think donovan would be alot more likely to sign a long term deal

The Eagles were pursuing houshmanzada put it looks like hes going to resign with cincy. Philly has to first round picks so do you think they will go after Edwards. Donovan has said hes going to wait and see what they do in the offseason to see what he wanted to do. If they bring Edwards in I think donovan would be alot more likely to sign a long term deal

Awhile back they said if they couldn't sign a big name receiver in FA they would look to draft one of the top receivers, Crabtree or Maclin. Even with Crabtree's foot injury his stock hasn't dropped and they could be a solid trade partner for us. Crabtree won't make it out of the top ten.

I'd take their #21 and their 2nd round pick to let them move up to #5.

Awhile back they said if they couldn't sign a big name receiver in FA they would look to draft one of the top receivers, Crabtree or Maclin. Even with Crabtree's foot injury his stock hasn't dropped and they could be a solid trade partner for us. Crabtree won't make it out of the top ten.

I'd take their #21 and their 2nd round pick to let them move up to #5.

I dont no if i would want to trade that far down for a late first and late second. Maybe if they threw in a 4th or 5th it would be a better trade

That trade would be great for us, we could get our LB and draft Crabtree. Curry will not be there at 5. I would do this in a heart beat.

Me too, but I think it is just another one of those forum rumors. Guys like us from NY looking for a WR speculating.

Me too, but I think it is just another one of those forum rumors. Guys like us from NY looking for a WR speculating.

I read something about the browns telling the Bucs to keep everything quiet about the trade or they would pull out of the trade talks, thats why we didnt hear anything till it was over. So if we are in trade talks with anyone Id imagine were not going to hear about it till its over

I read something about the browns telling the Bucs to keep everything quiet about the trade or they would pull out of the trade talks, thats why we didnt hear anything till it was over. So if we are in trade talks with anyone Id imagine were not going to hear about it till its over

Smart because you don't run into something like what's happening in Denver.

I'd like to see him return to the form he had in 08 too, I have a signed ball that's going to be worth nothing on ebay otherwise.

The guy has so much talent, If he isn't shopped then the new regime has to focus that guy with attitude coaching and a damn good supporting cast to give him no excuse but to perform. Not every one of DA's passes sucked to BE last year and we know what happened there.

Look at his year-by-year stats.

One of those years is not like the others. I think we could say he had an 'on' year in 2007, and returned to normal in 2008.

Disagree. Most receivers don't hit their stride until year 3, which is when he blew up. Last year there were so many problems both on the field and off that I can hardly hold his performance against him. If he's traded then so be it, but I'd like to see him around because I know he can get it done after he sheds that mental block.

If next year ends up uncapped, there may be no franchising allowed. Haven't seen all the specifics yet, but I wouldn't count on the tag.

With no cap, players will need 6 years in the league before becoming free agents. Therefore, Bray would not be a FA in an uncapped 2010.

-Al

The Browns would still hold the rights to signing him. He wouldn't be able to sign with another team. An uncapped year isn't quite the free-for-all that some might assume.

I gotta jet, but I'll try and dig up some info on it all when I get back in an hour.

-Al

Archived