THE BROWNS BOARD

Whos else saw it????!!!!!!

Roy.E.Munson

DA celibrating that field goal before the half.

WOW. He is truly stupid. He looked like he just drove down the field and won the game for us.

He ran into the tunnel holding up 3 fingers like a mongo!!!! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

The highlight of his first half is throwing two incompletions and forcing Dawson to bail us out again!

LOOSER!

Can we roll him and Braylon into a ball and have Zastidil Punt their asses to the NFC!

Hey, what was that dance that Jamal Lewis was doing with each carry? ... that was cute.

Which comes first the drafting of an MLB or a RB?

I hope MLB.

I beleive that Jerome Harrison should be the starter!

But iof your suggesting that Jlew Gave the game away i think your going to be hard pressed to find somone that agrees

This is a goffy post. Didn't they drive down the field in about 30 seconds for a game tie FG? Why wouldn't he celebrate? All of us in the fans did.

Stan, cna we have some sort of sobriety check before these things make it to the Board?

Oops. i meant "all of us in the stands" and "can." i need to learn to use the Perview button.

roach (i meant Preview)

Not on the one game i didn't drink!

Because he over threw like 3 passes to Winslow and had to kick a field goal... and i dont call driving to the 40 yard line "DOWN FIELD" That kick was a blessing from Dawson... its amazing how many time we call on him!

And he also had that wonderfull hury up play that he wasted like 5 seconds off the clock and then the dumb ass Calss a time out instead of spiking it. Dumb as Mud Under Pressure!!!!

WOW. He is truly stupid. He looked like he just drove down the field and won the game for us.

He ran into the tunnel holding up 3 fingers like a mongo!!!! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

The highlight of his first half is throwing two incompletions and forcing Dawson to bail us out again!

LOOSER!

Can we roll him and Braylon into a ball and have Zastidil Punt their asses to the NFC!

If BQ would have turned :25 into a FG you would have called him a messiah. This thread is just another indictment of some "fans" who value seeing BQ play over seeing the Browns win.

LOOSER!

If BQ would have turned :25 into a FG you would have called him a messiah. This thread is just another indictment of some "fans" who value seeing BQ play over seeing the Browns win.

With DA and RAC it is rare now when we actually win; again when was the last time you were in Cleveland and / or actually watched a Browns game in person?

LOOSER!

I actually put the BQ jersey away today and just wore a browns shirt! I decided to just hope that DA could be our guy!

But... DA is so bad illl be putting it back on next week!

And dont talk to me about wanting the browns to win you scum bag... ive been cheering on the browns for longer than DA's contract period so eat shit you oregon Retard!

Im not mad about the feild goal... i just think that we had enough time and chances to not leave it up to Dawson and a 54 yard FG. Their was like 18 secs left and DA threw three incompletions an left 8 on the clock for Dawsons magic!

If Dawson missed that you would all be pissed too! but Dawson bailed him out!

DA could have done more with his time ... sucked ass like i thought he would... and then celibrated because his Kicker bailed him out... as if he had done something great!

54 yard field goals are hard to hit on.

he failed within three plays to get us any closer and we got lucky.

imo he should shut up and go to the locker room and have a talk with the Lord! we could have very easily gone into half time down by 3

LOOSER!

And if Quinn would have turned :25 into a FG he would not have ran off the field like a young school girl who was just kissed for the first time.

He's a tool and he has no idea how to win.

HAHA and this is why i posted it!!!

Man I wish this was the real K2!

Hey Kellen, any thoughts to going all Nancy Karrigan on ?DA

How bout with 25 seconds or so left, DA gets one of his rare completions, then runs the team to the line for a spike, he has everybody set, all he has to do is spike it, but what does he do? Call a timeout, our last one.

The guy is the worst 2 minute QB I have ever seen play. Ever.

Well unless that is what you think a QB should possess... then we agree that He is not the QB of our future!

LOOSER!

Wrong, wrong, wrong. If we believed DA gave the Browns the best chance to win, then a FG in :25 would be fine. However, his entire body of work doesn't merit this benefit of the doubt.

Elmer Fudd could be the back up and he'd deserve a chance. DA is ranked 31 for Christ's sake. Whoever the #2 QB is on this team, he deserves a chance.

Archived