THE BROWNS BOARD

Get that loser off our team!

manbearpig

things are slipping away this season...hopefully they decide to give BQ a shot at some point. Unless, they feel this isnt a year for us to get into the playoffs and pretty much have it written off already. I felt prior to todays game that we had a fair shot at getting into the postseason, but Im not so sure on that point now. Things we did well last year, we aren't doing now...and things we did poorly last year, are coming back again.

I know our OL wasn't great in the second half but ANDERSON has no business playing NFL foot ball. I never say this but PUT IN QUINN!

Hahaha that aint gonna happen til a glacier rolls over cleveland cuz according to phil sewage everything is honky dory in mayberry...

What a sad excuse for an nfl franchise...

The people of cleveland fought their hearts and souls out to keep the browns but all they got was a meaningless name and the orange and brown colors they need to hit the streets again and demand new ownership stop supporting the soccer loving scum and he will sell...

I honestly think they have written off the season. I do not believe for one second we will see Quinn this season. I don't mind him sitting back and getting experience. Aparently he's learning what not to do!! I hope he brought a note book be Dumb Ass sure is showing him a lot of it.

Guest ATENEARS

Why would you go with Brady Quinn over Derek Anderson?

Would that make Jamal Lewis gain 3+ yards and help move the chains, would Braylon suddenly make big catches that hit him in the hands? Would the defense quit bending over and taking that long, hard, cold rod up their ass?

If not, STFU.

Would that make Jamal Lewis gain 3+ yards and help move the chains, would Braylon suddenly make big catches that hit him in the hands? Would the defense quit bending over and taking that long, hard, cold rod up their ass?

If not, STFU.

No, but the forced throws into double coverage, the WTF incompletions, and toe-tagging (literally Heiden and figuratively Cribbs) your receivers might disappear.

Some tempo might be set, and the drops & bigger runs & defense getting some help via not 3& outing them all 2nd half might begin to make us look like a football team.

How about you try to play like you did in the second quarter? I don't know, maybe get a couple of first downs... or even one? Get the defence off the field? Get some momentum back? Or you could try not shaking in your boots so bad that you throw terrible passes and interceptions? I really don't care if Quinn plays. I just want to see a quarterback that doesn't look like an idiot.

If not, STFU.

Benching DA would sure help out alot!

Why you defend him is beyond sanity!

Fact is that our defence isnt on the field for the three and outs.

The defence doesn't make the bad decisions that Andersucktion makes.

The defence didn't throw away the game the very minute DA felt the least bit of preassure to win!

He is a Looser. anyone who sticks up fr him must like getting rapped!

Guest ATENEARS
Fact is that our defence isnt on the field for the three and outs.

The defence doesn't make the bad decisions that Andersucktion makes.

The defence didn't throw away the game the very minute DA felt the least bit of preassure to win!

He is a Looser. anyone who sticks up fr him must like getting rapped!

Let's see, DA has consistently stunk in the first quarter ever since he became the starter. We had 3 straight 3 & outs to start the game. Unacceptable for a pro team, but I guess we need to continue to be patient as we "develop" #3 at MAJOR LEAGUE ticket prices.

The Edwards drop, and the BS call of offensive interference on Winslow didn't help either. We get waaaaaay too conservative when pinned deep in our own end.

Nobody runs on Baltimore, so you need consistent QB play....why did we draft BQ? At 3-5, it's time to find out what he can do. DA has had ONE (1) good game all year.

Looks like Romeo has sealed his own fate, then we get to start over with a new staff yet again, with yet another 3 or 5 year plan. I'm sick of this, only been a fan since 1970....

If not, STFU.

Ok, I'll be your Huckleberry....Your right BE dropped a few passes. Watch the damn game again. there were at least 5 passes to recievers wide open where he threw it at their feet. Now lets look at the last series of the game. First off, DA had the 1st down if he just ran, but he can't so I guess thats the Defenses fault, or would you blame Jamal. Then the last play he had a receiver open and over threw him( as usual), you know why, he has no touch!!!I am not a BQ lover, but Vinny T would be better then what we have. What in the sam hell are we waiting for, we are 3-5 and out of the playoff picture, you would think logic says lets see what we spent a 1st round draft pick for our QB of the future...

And if we didn't have 3 consecutive 3 and out in the 2nd half, our D wouldn't be so damn tired.....

Quinn will not start this week on the short week. He will enter the Broncos game at some point, and then start for the first time after the 11 day break. I think that happens.

Except for the fact that what is likely to happen is that good DA shows up on Thursday like agianst the Giants and then we're right back where we were after the Monday night game.

I don't want to root for Anderson to suck on Thursday night, but I also think it will be the best for the team long term. We just can't have a QB that is this inconsistent and a guy who it's clear we don't have a lot of faith in. Look at the play calling when we're deep in our own end...way too conservative.

I know our OL wasn't great in the second half but ANDERSON has no business playing NFL foot ball. I never say this but PUT IN QUINN!

Thats a Bit harsh.... I see him as a Nice alternative . An NFL Starter cant be a 50% passer.... Put him in the Bullpen ! Quinn needs to get In there for you guys. geezzz... You dont even Know if HE can play at this level YET !!!

Mark O, u took the words out of my mouth. DA will have a giants game on thursday, thus buying him another 2-3 games. Watching this mess on offense has really begun to drain me so much that I think I would rather not watch and just check the results on ESPN....much simpler and so much less painless.

I'll go a step further. Regardless how DA plays, BQ won't play. As long as Fat head is in charge, nothing will change.

If anything, we will see the "protect DA" gameplan again. What is that, you may ask? Are you blind, I would retort...you've seen it before. It's where they hand off to the RB's over and over and if DA passes it's for 5 to 8 yards. They keep this up as much as possible to "keep any possible heat off of DA" thus keeping the "change the QB" tradewinds down. This also is an attempt to restore the oh so brittle mentality of DA who is so easily bruised.

And I'm NOT talking about "establishing a running game", I know what that is...thank you. I'm talking about over doing it to protect Crennel from doing anything that he never intended to and won't be forced into because of his own ego.

Archived