THE BROWNS BOARD

I'm Back

Mark O

Ok everyone...I know Skippy missed me tremendously but I am back now and up and running with a new computer after some issues in the last few months.

I'll be checking in every day again now that I've got this new one all hooked up now.

Ok everyone...I know Skippy missed me tremendously but I am back now and up and running with a new computer after some issues in the last few months.

I'll be checking in every day again now that I've got this new one all hooked up now.

Man, you left when I showed up, I started to take it personally.

People were starting to wonder if we were the same person.

Like Skippy and Horseballs.

Zombo

Good to see you again Mark!

- Tom F.

Man, you left when I showed up, I started to take it personally.

People were starting to wonder if we were the same person.

Like Skippy and Horseballs.

Zombo

You mean we aren't the same person?

Welcome back Mark! I've been having some computer issues as well. My 4 year old PC died in January. I've been using my daughter's school issued PC, but I'm quite limited. Good news is...we're flush with cash since we got out Tax Returns. Going into Tucson TODAY to buy a new PC.

I also socked away $500 in a seperate account that is earmarked for a trip home to a tailgate in the fall.

Doug

Archived