THE BROWNS BOARD

WINSLOW TRADED!!

We need Tom Tupa

Guest Masters
Rogers played well at times. He value was overhyped. We had the worst run defense in the league. Rogers main job was to plug the middle which stops the run. He did not do that well enough or consistently. And he was fat and always gassed after two plays. No biggie losing him.

Come on man. It's not only Rogers job to stop the run. Or are you blaming him for teams running off tackle and Rogers not getting through the C and the G to get there on every play?

Do you remember what the NT position has looked like since CLE went to the 3-4, prior to Rogers arriving? On the field, last season, Rogers was everything you ask for, and more at NT. If CLE had better LB'ing, people would have been talking about Rogers like they were about Haynesworth.

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do you remember what the NT position has looked like since CLE went to the 3-4, prior to Rogers arriving? On the field, last season, Rogers was everything you ask for, and more at NT. If CLE had better LB'ing, people would have been talking about Rogers like they were about Haynesworth.

that's pretty true, the linebacking hurt them badly. when they gave way and let Rogers bull rush himself out of the play the LB's couldn't shed their blocks in time. w/out the pieces to back him up it was actually a bad combination-since the LB's did not have Rogers' back it left huge holes. Rubin could have plugged the middle but would have offered no pressure on the QB. lose lose.

last summer i'd assumed Smith would be at nose and wanted to see Rogers at End, next to Wimbley. he's certainly athletic enough. either he gets teamed by the LG and C and Shaun Smith mauls the RG, or he eats up the LG and a TE, or he just destroys the LG one-on-one.....etc. even if the RB helps out he's still eating up two guys. being the nose guard allowed them to account for him easier IMO. Wimbley puts the LT on an island and Rogers and his ten foot arms cause nonstop mayhem.

but what do i know!

Well, well, well, when I briefed Congress all they cared about was pork barrels.............and yes indeed so do some of you here................

anyways in a falf sturcutured sentence.........Jamal Lewis is done kaput..........translate dat boyz

I remain the font of football wisdom................Undefeated for years

WE may be on onto to sumtim wit de new regime ............cause I pegged the last one 45 days into at LOSERS............ and it took rtree years for heard to even have an sniff....and aftet execution to have a clue

In Sewage you idiots trusted

tanks for de compliments buddy.......I knew you would make sure all knew I got my shchit togetter.............oh yeah..........do what you need to............and I remain totally clued and say

you idiots is for UZE idiots who for three + years ignored all sanity in support of the inane management of sewage and supported him when Collins made it clear sewage was an idiot and yes it took two more years sans Ghoolie and I to understand we had sewage running the team............and UNZ idiots are whom dey be........................

nuff said............love the move on Winsblow............

just maybe this team is going to gets it's collective head out of it's ass and drag it's fans along

notice no idiots in the last about fans.........dey be what dey be

now that was extremely awesome;................great work.........good job.........ten kudos to yah man

question......in terms of belittle why do many of your posts here belittle me?????????? just wondering no biggie...............

The best part is my pal Inspecta admitted I had it correctomundo all along especially about Sewage this time and instead of making a mea culpa he pissed in my face

I will drink to that...........

Keep firing the bastidges until Randy gets some brains or hires one with brains and keep doing it until

well we ................understand this is not so hard ..........IT IS ABOUT GETTING TALENT AND ESPECIALLY AT THE FOREMOST POSITIONS

then again support my true bud Inspecta and piss on me cause I see it better ................

better yet buy into the dumbshit proposition the Oline personnel is the key.........that is so fureking hilarious

but foremost..........please ..........have no more tolerance for dumgusafuque management

Rich is no prognosticator or football genius.

He predicts the easily predictable ... he's probably over on the Kansas City Royals board predicting that they won't win anything this year because the Royals don't get the right talent at the right positions.

He knocked Winslow because, as a die-hard Buckeye fan, he didn't like him. Then he got lucky when Winslow didn't quite pan out due to injury, despite TWO 80 catch seasons.

You knock what the brass does mostly in hindsight, Rich, but you never give reasons WHY it's wrong or ways to correct it. Because you don't know any better than they do.

You want credit for prognostications, give people a reason to believe you actually know what you're talking about and not just spouting garbage with no reason behind it.

Yeah correct you should be so good as me..............correctomundo 95% .......while assholes like whooped hard in Sewage you trust...........anyway have fun living a complete life in denial.......if you cannot live sports in reality.........well man you are just doomed to being a dimwit for life'

I got it I predicted it going on for ten years and assholes like you say the nonsense above'

luv yah man have a good life being a complete ass

BTW asshole, I always knocked it way before reality set in to dimwits.............make your place asshole

Actually, the KC Royals may surprise huge this year.......so much for your dimwit dumbass analogies

I never addressed a post to you ever before but I now recognize you are one complete dimwit asshiole

yep you are fuaaking football genius and winblow in five years and many millions produced 11 tds..........wahoooooooooooo......keep that head plugged deep up urass

you can piss on me asshole............I so far as usual give the new regime a chance to show their worth.....................as always.........and you have proven to be moron again

Ahh, the lovely brand of pessimism, unbelievable condescension and sheer vagueness only our friend Rich can bring.

Hey genius before you attack someone please do learn to spell or you be what you promote a complete jackass and dumb too

Come on man. It's not only Rogers job to stop the run. Or are you blaming him for teams running off tackle and Rogers not getting through the C and the G to get there on every play?

The primary job of a nose tackle is to stuff the run.........we finished near last if not last in run defense..........Rogers FAILED

Sorry if I come off as belittling you, most of the time I'm just bustin' chops. And you make a point to go after "browns fans" en mass, and I see it as my duty to defend them.

Listen, it's not like we live in a prosperous country, and we get no points for being objective fans. Now more than ever people need hope and to believe in something, even if it's a stupid football team. So when you rub their face in the fact they backed savage I feel I gotta say something, because you had your time to make them eat crow, but you keep making them eat regurgitated pieces of that old bird. It's done. If your waiting for a kudos from them it's never going to happen because you are who you are. When you tout how right you are all the time, especially on the internet, it doesn't endear yourself to anybody. Just the facts man....

When fans act like a bunch of idiots which is prevalent here especially with mods............well then sanity and reason has to point out the follies of dimwit masses............

this kinda shit never happens on Steeler boards.............hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

anyway.......dumb is what is dumb.............like Forrest Gump's mom said.........Stupid is what stupid does..........and we have a ton of stupid right here

One more time............the two best moves this dumbass franchise did was firing Sewage and dumping Winsblow......................let's hope the corner is turning before the lights go out in America ......which is another story

as far as endearing fuawki endearing................winning makes everyone endearing and supporting shchid makes all who do LOSERS

Thanks for all your help in getting the neoopyhtes to hate the one who has the by far the best understanding of what requires renewed winning.............and only gets abused for calling shitct shict over and over............let's hope we got better than shicdt now running the team...............right now only I am the only credible voice on these boards

Go Browns cross your fingers bring back the glory gone for now going on forty years

Nice now get some balls and debate with me the issues instead of throwing asinine insults.................

or is that what you are asinine

yes it makes me a internet poster...............

spelling errors have no excuse

for expedia ....sometimes you skip grammatica

and punctuation

udderwise what i say does indeed portray the meaning ..........unless one whats to combat the message and demean the person

and dat happens regular

So lets be friends ..........accept my wisdom and I shall accept your insight

fair enough?? or you can piss on me and get fully supported by the board and I have minimal retort

It is what it is! And that last was a complete sentence

Ahh, the lovely brand of pessimism, unbelievable condescension and sheer vagueness only our friend Rich can bring.

Hey genius before you attack someone please do learn to spell or you be what you promote a complete jackass and dumb too

con⋅de⋅scen⋅sion

   /ˌkɒndəˈsɛnʃən/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [kon-duh-sen-shuhn] Show IPA

–noun

1. an act or instance of condescending.

2. behavior that is patronizing or condescending.

3. voluntary assumption of equality with a person regarded as inferior.

Origin:

1635–45; < LL condēscēnsiōn- (s. of condēscēnsiō). See con-, descension

Related forms:

con⋅de⋅scen⋅sive  /ˌkɒndəˈsɛnsɪv/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [kon-duh-sen-siv] Show IPA , adjective

con⋅de⋅scen⋅sive⋅ly, adverb

Boy Rich, you are a fcuking moron.

The primary job of a nose tackle is to stuff the run.........we finished near last if not last in run defense..........Rogers FAILED

I doubt the validity of that statement.

Just shouldering the blame on the ONE GUY on the front three that did his job.

How many of those rushing yards were from old man Willie or Hall getting plowed over at OLB?

Every time someone made it past Rogers he was getting double teamed and pushed down line because Smith and Williams weren't even tying up one guy.

Grant it Williams played hurt all season, but Smith was the most pathetic excuse for dline I've seen on the field since, well, ever.

Mark Word commanded more respect than Smith.

con⋅de⋅scen⋅sion

   /ˌkɒndəˈsɛnʃən/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [kon-duh-sen-shuhn] Show IPA

–noun

1. an act or instance of condescending.

2. behavior that is patronizing or condescending.

3. voluntary assumption of equality with a person regarded as inferior.

Origin:

1635–45; < LL condēscēnsiōn- (s. of condēscēnsiō). See con-, descension

Related forms:

con⋅de⋅scen⋅sive  /ˌkɒndəˈsɛnsɪv/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [kon-duh-sen-siv] Show IPA , adjective

con⋅de⋅scen⋅sive⋅ly, adverb

Boy Rich, you are a fcuking moron.

You idiot you spelled AH wrong huge........................and used the condension in the wrong context

Stay the way you are full of substanceless rhetoric about nothing...................

I doubt the validity of that statement.

Just shouldering the blame on the ONE GUY on the front three that did his job.

How many of those rushing yards were from old man Willie or Hall getting plowed over at OLB?

Every time someone made it past Rogers he was getting double teamed and pushed down line because Smith and Williams weren't even tying up one guy.

Grant it Williams played hurt all season, but Smith was the most pathetic excuse for dline I've seen on the field since, well, ever.

Mark Word commanded more respect than Smith.

In a three four defense the primary job of the nose tackle is to stuff the run and clog the middle to set linebackers free to be destructive to offenses............OUR RUN D was near last if not last

So, I repeat Shaun "Gasser" Rogers failed...............for two reasons our run D sucked and he could play three straight plays without being gassed

If you disagree then we should have been playing a four three which Rogers did play in detroit before they dumped him

His job was not to "stuff the run AND clog the middle." His job was purely to clog the middle. He did that exceedingly well. Stuffing the run was the job of the shit-ass linebackers who couldn't stop the run despite Rogers taking up 2-3 blockers every play.

You idiot you spelled AH wrong huge........................and used the condension in the wrong context

Stay the way you are full of substanceless rhetoric about nothing...................

Keep on digging deeper, old man. We do enjoy watching you implode...

Do your lips move with your head stuck up urass?????????????? Good job nobby!

Last night you called me a drunk tonight an imploder............that sums you up A right wing republican asshole...............cause nobody else could be so clairvoyant in two days than one of the same aasholes that wrecked our Economy and demand Obama to fix in a week

Last night you called me a drunk tonight an imploder............that sums you up A right wing republican asshole...............

You are ON FIRE this evening!!!

I will be right back............I need to swill some gin first.............and do my usual a big gulp of Patron followed by a mouthwash rinse of Blantons

Give me a few minutes

Archived