THE BROWNS BOARD

Free Agent Signing Thread

JewDago

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ray Lewis....says he will NOT be a Raven anymore....we need A MLB...he'll be motivated against the ravens twice a year....Kokinis knows him well, he knows the AFC north, can he reign in guys like rogers? I say he's worth a interview at the very least. ( even tho I dispise him)

Isn't it a kick in the head that ....the Browns move to Baltimore in a shady ass deal and they draft Ogden and lewis with 1st and 2nd picks??? tweo hall of famers? I think the last guy that was ever drafted with the old Browns was Craig Powell?? Ray should've been a CB.

Ray Lewis....says he will NOT be a Raven anymore....we need A MLB...he'll be motivated against the ravens twice a year....Kokinis knows him well, he knows the AFC north, can he reign in guys like rogers? I say he's worth a interview at the very least. ( even tho I dispise him)

Isn't it a kick in the head that ....the Browns move to Baltimore in a shady ass deal and they draft Ogden and lewis with 1st and 2nd picks??? tweo hall of famers? I think the last guy that was ever drafted with the old Browns was Craig Powell?? Ray should've been a CB.

i don't see this happening at all. he will want too much money and the browns are looking to build the team for the long run, not a quick fix

I could see him going home to Miami...Another 3-4 team that could use a MLB... Ayaodele is a average journeyman at best.

Just read that Freddie Keiaho didn't get an offer from the colts. Was a 3 year starter for them and was their leading tackler last year. I think he would be a good pickup inside if we could get him for a cheap price

He's a Tampa-2 guy. I don't think he'd fit here IMHO.

Guest Aloysius

Broncos sign receiver Jabar Gaffney and safety Reynaldo Hill.

I was hoping the Browns would sign Gaffney. McDaniels & the Broncos seem to be making smart, cheap moves.

adam schefter just reported on the air (hence no link) that the broncos just signed jabar gaffney and renaldo hill (safety). i know both deals are the same in years and money and that they're for $10 mil each with $3 mil guaranteed, but i can't remember if they're two or three-year deals.

edit: dammit. i need to type faster. also, they're four-year deals.

Archived