THE BROWNS BOARD

Jets WR Coles released

beefjerky

I promise you they're not going to draft Crabtree with Ocho Cinco and Coles on board.

Especially when taking their O-line and D into consideration.

I agree. They are going O-line unless the first 5 picks are O-linemen.

I promise you they're not going to draft Crabtree with Ocho Cinco and Coles on board.

Especially when taking their O-line and D into consideration.

Crabtree is the right move at #5. If they deal #5, they'll go D with their first pick.

roach (Inspecta gets it)

Well your logic is difficult to argue with.

Mangini publically comes out strongly in favor of Favre.

He even promises to name his son after Favre and acknowleded so publicly at the time of his signing and later - noting that it had NOTHING to do with them being born on the same day.

He reaffirms this publicly and makes a special point to note how important Favre was to the team and his personal career, hence he would give his son the name "Brett".

Yup - you've made a strong case for the Modus Operandi of someone who can't stand Favre and who's word can't be trusted.

Touche' - well done. Good thing you guys aren't deluding yourselves! (Just be sure NOT to read any stories documenting all of that) Carry on!

Is this a vendetta or a fetish for you? You do realize you are irrelivent here don't you? I know you will be able to pick up on this sooner then later.

That is funny Ytown........NOW TELL US ONE MORE TIME HOW WELL SEWAGE UPGRADED THE TEAM

before you attack folks please mr. I know shcith for brains.................tell us how you been

DEAD ASS WRONG FOR FOUR YEARS

until you can come clean and admit............

you are just another talking head piece of schitd

Archived