THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns Will Bury Ravens

RobertLJackson

Something like 38-6. Seriously. Everything clicks today, offense and defense. They will pound them. And Jamal gets 100, which is worse psychologically on the Raven D than anything else.

Then the Ravens dry up like a prune and the Browns set their sights on the ultimate prize: the Steelers. Gonna be a fun second half of the season!

And today ... bloodbath.

Take it to the bank.

Robert L. icon_e_ugeek.gif

Well we have to put the 4' 5" Steptoe in as Stallworth is 'hurt' again! what an ass

Dont worry some people on this board will come on here and use the excuse that the Browns lost because Stallworth was hurt and thats why the Browns lost much like he was early on in the season and didnt have their team at full strength. Nevermind the Ravens were minus 3 starting guys in their secondary today and still beat the Browns ass by 10 points and shut down Derek Anderson and Jamal Lewis for the most part...

Well we have to put the 4' 5" Steptoe in as Stallworth is 'hurt' again! what an ass

Dont worry some people on this board will come on here and use the excuse that the Browns lost because Stallworth was hurt and thats why the Browns lost much like he was early on in the season and didnt have their team at full strength. Nevermind the Ravens were minus 3 starting guys in their secondary today and still beat the Browns ass by 10 points and shut down Derek Anderson and Jamal Lewis for the most part...

Nope, no argument from me. until we get somebody who knows how to play QB and some idiot WR who can catch a simple pass this team will go nowhere. F this team and front office. Tickets on ebay posted soon.. I hope I can get at least half price for them.

Dont worry some people on this board will come on here and use the excuse that the Browns lost because Stallworth was hurt...

In the litany of dipshit remarks you've made, this one takes the cake.

Wow I really appreciate your salient points; had no idea how to move forward without your prescient insights

I'm with you. Jamal always runs hardest against the Ratbirds and I think he's ready for a really big game.

Wow. I really need to stop drinking that Kool-Aid...with all that vodka in it.

I was thinking that this game would have been something like a 20-10 Browns victory.

I could not predict the D folding like it did against an inferior offense from Baltimore. Especially at home.

I was expecting DA to throw for 400 yards and 5 touchdowns. Like Elway in the day. He is such a great Quarterback, it's always the Oline, Defense, RB's fault. Never the mighty DA!!

Something like 38-6. Seriously. Everything clicks today, offense and defense. They will pound them. And Jamal gets 100, which is worse psychologically on the Raven D than anything else.

Then the Ravens dry up like a prune and the Browns set their sights on the ultimate prize: the Steelers. Gonna be a fun second half of the season!

And today ... bloodbath.

Take it to the bank.

ORANGE kool aid.....just say NO !!!

And today ... bloodbath.

Take it to the bank.

you must be a national city client

Wow. I really need to stop drinking that Kool-Aid...with all that vodka in it.

Apparently I need to start spiking mine with Vodka...and after today, maybe Drano.

Doug

Archived