THE BROWNS BOARD

4-Star QB commits to Ohio State

WalterWhite

Couldn't that statement he true for OSU too? Two QBs will compete and the rest will ride the pine.

I think in your never ending quest to attack Michigan at every opportunity, you've attempted to turn a very common descriptor into an insult. Congrats

the difference is people will watch the buckeye qb battle, no one even knows that Michigan is going to have one unless they stumbled upon it on page 8 next to a giant Lowe's add.

And yes woody riding the pine is somewhat derogatory, welcome to 2015.

the difference is people will watch the buckeye qb battle, no one even knows that Michigan is going to have one unless they stumbled upon it on page 8 next to a giant Lowe's add.

And yes woody riding the pine is somewhat derogatory, welcome to 2015.

Well your initial comment could be applied to almost any team...

OSUs QB situation will be watched not because it is OSU, but because it I one of the most intriguing in years. Braxton (who's shoulder is probably shot) JT (very solid QB) and Cardale (twitter jokes aside, is a Jamarcus Russel physical monster). That's an interesting battle.

Michigan's will be interesting as well, but wont have the name brand guys. It is looking like Morris or Rudock at this point. But who knows

Well your initial comment could be applied to almost any team...

OSUs QB situation will be watched not because it is OSU, but because it I one of the most intriguing in years. Braxton (who's shoulder is probably shot) JT (very solid QB) and Cardale (twitter jokes aside, is a Jamarcus Russel physical monster). That's an interesting battle.

Michigan's will be interesting as well, but wont have the name brand guys. It is looking like Morris or Rudock at this point. But who knows

Yea, one team with a QB issue are the defending National Champions....and the other isn't. (but they do have claim as the #2 football program in the state of Michigan)

Archived