THE BROWNS BOARD

4-Star QB commits to Ohio State

WalterWhite

This is almost getting unfair.

“The biggest reason I chose Ohio State is because of coach Meyer,” Wallace said. “He had a big influence on me and my parents. He truly, genuinely cares about my well-being and my life without football. Ohio State is a winning program. They run the type of offense our high school team runs. That’s what I want to play in. Plus it feels like home there. I see myself there.”

http://ohiostate.247sports.com/Bolt/Breaking-Four-star-QB-commits-to-Ohio-State--36798961

Unfair? ...ummm...ok?

Congrats, hopefully he does well. I'm still very interested in your QB situation next year.

Also, I've heard the #1HB that committed to you is not happy. He was told he'd be the only HB recruit and that his position coach would be sticking around. Neither of those things happened. We'll have to wait and see on that.

Unfair? ...ummm...ok?

Congrats, hopefully he does well. I'm still very interested in your QB situation next year.

Well, they will have Braxton Miller, Cardale Jones and JT Barrett. Two guys that have been Heisman Candidates.....and a third who won a National Championship....and any of the three will have them contending again.

Thank you for your interest.

Also, I've heard the #1HB that committed to you is not happy. He was told he'd be the only HB recruit and that his position coach would be sticking around. Neither of those things happened. We'll have to wait and see on that.

Ezekial Elliot is what will happen on that.

Idk if I'd say dime a dozen, not in CFB. But OSUs HB stable is pretty loaded. I don't think it will affect you on the field at all. The only concern would be recruiting going forward, because this is the 3rd story coming out along these lines.

You know what helps recruiting mire than anything? A recent history of winning.

That and a GREAT college coach

Idk if I'd say dime a dozen, not in CFB. But OSUs HB stable is pretty loaded. I don't think it will affect you on the field at all. The only concern would be recruiting going forward, because this is the 3rd story coming out along these lines.

National Championships will resolve any problems along those lines...i'e. recruiting difficulties that you imagine that they would have..

We'll have to see if Braxton can return to form. That's why I'm interested in that QB competition.

And if he has problems, which one of the others do you think would spell him.....the other Heisman contender, or the guy that won the National Championship.

By the way....did you hear that Ohio State won the National Championship using their third string Quarterback? Just curious if that info made it your way.

And if he has problems, which one of the others do you think would spell him.....the other Heisman contender, or the guy that won the National Championship.

By the way....did you hear that Ohio State won the National Championship using their third string Quarterback? Just curious if that info made it your way.

The coach at OSU must be pretty good

No, I've heard much more about us hiring Harbaugh than the national championship game.

Braxton's shoulder might be shot, idk. It doesn't really matter though. Both JT and Cardale are probably better.

Looks like we are building a power house for years to come!

Where as Michigan has some walk ons to fight for the starting job.

can I get a Lol @ Michigan?

What? You mean the Glasgows? They're both very solid and had only played one year of HS football before coming here. That's why they were just walk ons.

No, I've heard much more about us hiring Harbaugh than the national championship game.

Braxton's shoulder might be shot, idk. It doesn't really matter though. Both JT and Cardale are probably better.

Hiring harbaugh is dick next to winning the national championship.

Wishagain will have a guy win the qb battle and the other guys that lose that battle will be the RB's, WR's and TE's.

Wishagain will have a guy win the qb battle and the other guys that lose that battle will be the RB's, WR's and TE's.

Not sure how that works...

We have one 6'8" true freshman coming in. Built like Logan Thomas or Cardale. I guess he could be a TE is QB doesn't work out.

The rest are QBs. We'll have a lot of competition. We'll have to see who emerges.

What you mean is that you paid more attention to the news about Harbaugh being hired....not that you heard more. Which is natural give your proclivities.

Miller and Barrett are both being held out of spring practice due to their injuries....so there is that.

I guess I should have expected the CFB Forum to be the OSU Circlejerk forum, lol.

And you are the jerk that gets circled.

Where any statement that doesn't sniff OSUs ass is seen as an attack. Where logic and reason play no role. Lol

Have fun you guys...

Except, of course, everything that comes out of your yap IS an attack on OSU. Your problem is you have no ammunition to use in your attacks.

I guess I should have expected the CFB Forum to be the OSU Circlejerk forum, lol.

And you are the jerk that gets circled.

Where any statement that doesn't sniff OSUs ass is seen as an attack. Where logic and reason play no role. Lol

Have fun you guys...

Except, of course, everything that comes out of your yap IS an attack on OSU. Your problem is you have no ammunition to use in your attacks.

What has he said in this thread that's an attack? From what I can tell he's just said that whoever starts at QB for OSU will be solid, that the RB stable is loaded, and then talked some about Michigan, wishing they had one QB as good as OSU's three...

yeah no kidding woodchuck thats why I said 2 will compete and the rest will ride the pine.

But from my prospective it don't matter who they put behind center.

Couldn't that statement he true for OSU too? Two QBs will compete and the rest will ride the pine.

I think in your never ending quest to attack Michigan at every opportunity, you've attempted to turn a very common descriptor into an insult. Congrats

What has he said in this thread that's an attack? From what I can tell he's just said that whoever starts at QB for OSU will be solid, that the RB stable is loaded, and then talked some about Michigan, wishing they had one QB as good as OSU's three...

Hello! McFly! Is anybody home? He is a Michigan fan. That is all that is required to warrant an attack. :unsure:

Archived