THE BROWNS BOARD

Urban Meyer extended to 2020

WalterWhite

Honestly, I'll be amazed if he sticks around through 2020. Basically for similar reasons you think Harbaugh will bounce. He said at one point ND was his dream school, I wonder if he'll try to win there too. He'd be a legend then. Or maybe everything will start to go south like it did at UF (talent depleting, Tebow leaving, losing control off of the field, headaches). 5 more seasons seems like it would be on the high end, but who knows. With his past trajectory, being an OSU lifer doesn't seem like it would happen. But getting that many years out of him would be fantastic.

This is the point where you respond to a reasonable post from a Michigan fan with OSU troll nonsense and look like pathetic assholes. Go ahead, do your thing...

Albert Breer@AlbertBreer 40s

41 seconds ago

Ohio State coach Urban Meyer's new salary of $6.5 million is more than all but seven NFL coaches earn.

I wonder if that will affect his budget for assistant coaches. One of the reasons Harbaugh volunteered to take less (he was offered slightly higher than this $6.5m I think) was to have more money bringing in top level assistants.

Dude. Your Xbox live profile still says "hoke > meyer"

Are you Retarded?

Lol, does it? That's awesome.

Me from years ago and you today can be equally Retarded together then.

Point stands, saying Harbaugh hasn't won at any level, is Retarded. It amounts to nothing more than common OSU trollspeak

Does my bio still have all my halo splatter rankings?

I think one of my buddies got on my profile and originally made it " Meyer > Hoke" after there was word Meyer would be hired. Then I changed it and must have forgotten. That's funny though.

I didn't realize the only way you could "win" at any level was win the highest championship possible. Apparently completely turning around Stanford and revitalizing SF means nothing.

I'd love to see a strong Michigan team that gets soundly beaten by OSU every year, for the same reason I want to see the ravens and steelers in the playoffs - so we can beat both of them on the way to the super bowl.

I'd love to see a strong Michigan team that gets soundly beaten by OSU every year, for the same reason I want to see the ravens and steelers in the playoffs - so we can beat both of them on the way to the super bowl.

Wtf? You're an OSU fan? Why?

Lol, does it? That's awesome.

Me from years ago and you today can be equally Retarded together then.

Point stands, saying Harbaugh hasn't won at any level, is Retarded. It amounts to nothing more than common OSU trollspeak

Does my bio still have all my halo splatter rankings?

Can't you tell when your wings are being pulled little fly? People...including me, say things purposely to rile you up and get you all hot and bothered, and like a Pavlov dog you readily comply. Cysco says things like "Harbaugh has never won anything" in order to get your goat....and like a goat you are always ready to butt horns.

It means he jumped ship quickly. I hope he's great ar michigan, helps revitalize the rivalry and helps put the B1G back into prominence but Meyer is still the better coach as of now.

Of course Meyer is the better college coach as of now. Harbaugh did amazing things at Stanford, but he doesn't have as large of a body of work. That wasn't your original statement though.

Can't you tell when your wings are being pulled little fly? People...including me, say things purposely to rile you up and get you all hot and bothered, and like a Pavlov dog you readily comply. Cysco says things like "Harbaugh has never won anything" in order to get your goat....and like a goat you are always ready to butt horns.

Idiotic statements are made on here all of the time (90% of political board, your comments on academics, etc). Troll comments and attempts at serious comments all blur together. If someone has so little joy in their life that they need my responses to feel good, then I guess I'll have to live with that.

Idiotic statements are made on here all of the time (90% of political board, your comments on academics, etc). Troll comments and attempts at serious comments all blur together. If someone has so little joy in their life that they need my responses to feel good, then I guess I'll have to live with that.

You're a michigan fan in a sea of osu fans and you don't expect people to take it to you? That's a little naive.

Idiotic statements are made on here all of the time (90% of political board, your comments on academics, etc).

Just about everything that come out of your yap.

Troll comments and attempts at serious comments all blur together.

A trait at which you are expert.

If someone has so little joy in their life that they need my responses to feel good, then I guess I'll have to live with that.

Its just sort of Don Rickles style of comedy. Don't take it too seriously (but you will)

Honestly, I'll be amazed if he sticks around through 2020. Basically for similar reasons you think Harbaugh will bounce. He said at one point ND was his dream school, I wonder if he'll try to win there too. He'd be a legend then. Or maybe everything will start to go south like it did at UF (talent depleting, Tebow leaving, losing control off of the field, headaches). 5 more seasons seems like it would be on the high end, but who knows. With his past trajectory, being an OSU lifer doesn't seem like it would happen. But getting that many years out of him would be fantastic.

This is the point where you respond to a reasonable post from a Michigan fan with OSU troll nonsense and look like pathetic assholes. Go ahead, do your thing...

He's already a legend

He isn't leaving OSU for 6.5 million a year to go to Notre Dame

In 2020 he'll be 55 - enough time left to make a decent run with ND maybe, after doing as much as he can with OSU (multiple championships)?

You're a michigan fan in a sea of osu fans and you don't expect people to take it to you? That's a little naive.

I never said I don't expect it. I said i guess i need to do a better job distinguishing between troll comments and sincere comments that are idiotic. Some posters on here make that difficult

Archived