THE BROWNS BOARD

DB's

Solon16

"Arrested in April 2007 for unlawful carrying of a weapon and reckless discharge of a firearm…case eventually dismissed. Police report said Henson had a handgun, then handed it to teammate Stephen Hodge who fired several rounds into the air."

Not great. Could be worse, I suppose. Would need a thorough background check, of course.

Firing shots in the air is certainly not as bad as firing shots at another person. I'm not saying it's perfectly fine, people can get hurt from falling bullets, but hopefully he was just blowing off some steam or just being a foolish kid.

I always keep an eye on big Safeties with speed. I'm always looking for the next David Fulcher.

David1.jpg

-Al

speed has never been jenkins' primary asset. it's his instincts, awareness and physicality that make him a good player. i wouldn't get wrapped up in jenkins' forty time unless you're looking for a lightning fast safety.

also, this is the first combine in the colts' new stadium, and it looks like it's got a really, really slow track. draftologists are going to have to adjust what they consider great times, especially in the 40 and the 60 yard shuttle.

The only thing that matters to me is 'how is his football speed'? Always seemed plenty fast during the games.

Archived