THE BROWNS BOARD

Another Squeeler jumps ship

Pumpkin Eater

Its true the Steelers have 6 championships, but I also recognize the Browns have 8 championships. I didnt miss the point earlier at all. We just see it differently. I see it the way it happened and you see it with hatred.

This rivalry will come back. I can feel it. I truly hope Chris Mortensen is wrong about the brass in Cleveland 90% finished with Johnny Football because he has got the talent and the brains to lead a team to many victories. If he puts down the Jim Beam and picks up his playbook you guys have got a franchise QB.

Maybe, but I think it had a lot more to do with JMs transition to the pro game than the Jim Beam. Hope you're right though

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. I don't brag about the steelers here. I defend them yes, brag I do not.

2. I routinely use to and too appropriately for whatever reason I didn't above but you correcting it is hilarious. Do you really want me to go through all your posts checking for grammatical errors?

3. The bar I went to on Sundays was full of steeler fans as it was close to campus and where most went to watch the games that weren't on locally. The old browns table was in the minority.

So,you went to a Steelers bar....and lo and behold the majority of fans there were Steeler fans. Odd that.

Not a steeler bar, just a lot of steeler fans.

JMZ has the talent. He admitted to being under prepared for most, if not all of last season. Transition does play into and although it may not have mattered if he dedicated himself last season or not, it definitely would have showed if he had. Clevelands D is good and the OL is good. RB is possibly good. I like Crowell then West. QB is the link in the chain that needs strength. Hopefully JMZ can provide it......

Cool. So that's the end of that one...... I hope

End of what? The stupid argument with Gipper? I agree. I'd prefer to not go round and round and maybe I should do a better job of picking and choosing when I speak up. Unfortunately if I don't he makes it his own personal mantra for the duration of the thread like a unchecked toddler in a pottery store.

End of what? The stupid argument with Gipper? I agree. I'd prefer to not go round and round and maybe I should do a better job of picking and choosing when I speak up. Unfortunately if I don't he makes it his own personal mantra for the duration of the thread like a unchecked toddler in a pottery store.

*An unchecked toddler. ?

JMZ has the talent. He admitted to being under prepared for most, if not all of last season. Transition does play into and although it may not have mattered if he dedicated himself last season or not, it definitely would have showed if he had. Clevelands D is good and the OL is good. RB is possibly good. I like Crowell then West. QB is the link in the chain that needs strength. Hopefully JMZ can provide it......

So, you have a bar where a lot of Steeler fans congregrate, yet in your view it is not a Steeler bar. No

Let me put it in terms you can perhaps understand better: That is like saying that you have a bar where a lot of gay men congregate, but it is not a gay bar. Also, no.

So, you have a bar where a lot of Steeler fans congregrate, yet in your view it is not a Steeler bar. No

Let me put it in terms you can perhaps understand better: That is like saying that you have a bar where a lot of gay men congregate, but it is not a gay bar. Also, no.

Its not labeled as a steelers bar. The bar is in KENT, OHIO. A massive percentage of the student population in kent, OHIO uses this bar and restaurant to eat wings and consume alcohol. One last time, the place is in OHIO, there is no steelers backer signage, no special anything for anyone. Its a NATIONAL chain....in....o...h...I...o.

Its not labeled as a steelers bar. The bar is in KENT, OHIO. A massive percentage of the student population in kent, OHIO uses this bar and restaurant to eat wings and consume alcohol. One last time, the place is in OHIO, there is no steelers backer signage, no special anything for anyone. Its a NATIONAL chain....in....o...h...I...o.

So, not a Steeler bar.....but since it is in Kent, it may have been a gay bar....which explains your presence.

So, not a Steeler bar.....but since it is in Kent, it may have been a gay bar....which explains your presence.

Classic stuff Gipper! Is the Birdcage a national chain? Most college age kids with a lot of testosterone and an appetite for wings like to go to Hooters to watch their team play. The ones that prioritize the beer selection over the wings might choose to watch their team at Buffalo Wild Wings. And get this - they can actually tell people the name of the national chain.

While we're at it here - what do you call a Steeler bar that doesn't have enough seats for its fans on Sundays? A fruit stand.

Thatta boy Cal!

Hey Vag, when any Steeler today says "I'm going to retire" he's just slapping a politically correct tuxedo on: "Oh FUCK - they're going to test for HGH all year now!"

It sounds like the freakin Waltons going to bed over there: "Good night Worildsies" - "Good night Keisels" - "Good night Pollyneedsarest" - "Good night Coach LeBeau" - "Good night Jim Bob"

Goodnight Ike Taylor!

Classic stuff Gipper! Is the Birdcage a national chain? Most college age kids with a lot of testosterone and an appetite for wings like to go to Hooters to watch their team play. The ones that prioritize the beer selection over the wings might choose to watch their team at Buffalo Wild Wings. And get this - they can actually tell people the name of the national chain.

While we're at it here - what do you call a Steeler bar that doesn't have enough seats for its fans on Sundays? A fruit stand.

I already said bww above somewhere. Hooters has absolutely terrible food AND I had to drive 5 minutes to buffalo wild wings. There isn't a hooters within reasonable driving distance not to mention my fiance, then gf is plenty hot and I can see her hooters whenever I want. She used to be a crewzer for the Columbus Crew. Gippers gay bar reference is horribly cliche and just shows his age, He tries too hard.

I already said bww above somewhere. Hooters has absolutely terrible food AND I had to drive 5 minutes to buffalo wild wings. There isn't a hooters within reasonable driving distance not to mention my fiance, then gf is plenty hot and I can see her hooters whenever I want. She used to be a crewzer for the Columbus Crew. Gippers gay bar reference is horribly cliche and just shows his age, He tries too hard.

Translation: Gipper was right on....and I have been smacked senseless by his banter...and the only defense I have is to try to deflect the wound to my ego is by saying his statement is cliche.

(do you know why things become cliches? Because they are so frequently true)

Translation: Gipper was right on....and I have been smacked senseless by his banter...and the only defense I have is to try to deflect the wound to my ego is by saying his statement is cliche.

(do you know why things become cliches? Because they are so frequently true)

Ha, no Gipper. As I've said in previous threads if I said what I wanted to say i would get banned. One of the forums I post on and have posted on since I was a young buck is pretty much the troll proving grounds. There is absolutely nothing you could say to me in an attempt to insult me that would get under my skin or make kowtow. You really just come across as old and comparatively you almost double my age. You really should update your book of insults. I'm not gay Gipper and there is nothing wrong with being gay. Its a now taboo and very cliche insult. Your baiting is also sad.

Ha, no Gipper. As I've said in previous threads if I said what I wanted to say i would get banned.

No, you wouldn't get banned...I would intercede with Zombo on that account. You might get a new screen name from him though. No.....that is just your dodge to say that you are too gutless to speak your mind.

One of the forums I post on and have posted on since I was a young buck is pretty much the troll proving grounds.

What is that supposed to mean? That it is a let it all hang out forum more or less like this one....or do the moderators get puckered sphincters anytime you say boo...or go off subject.

There is absolutely nothing you could say to me in an attempt to insult me that would get under my skin or make kowtow.

That's good to know....I guess that means that I can insult you however you choose and I don't have to worry my conscious about hurting your feelings.

You really just come across as old and comparatively you almost double my age.

I probably am....I am older, wiser, better looking, more well hung.....but you probably have more money than me. I just did my taxes and it has been pathetic for a while.

You really should update your book of insults. I'm not gay Gipper and there is nothing wrong with being gay.

Oh please, this is a jock board....and gay insults are practically expected. Where have you been? I suspect that I am far more liberal on the subject than you are.

Its a now taboo and very cliche insult.

Well, obviously it is not taboo on a jock board as I said....even if it is cliche.

(My only question is: why if you profess that I cannot insult you does it bother you so much....as evidently it does.)

Your baiting is also sad.

Yet, you bite every time. Like right now. Who is the sad one?

Ha, no Gipper. As I've said in previous threads if I said what I wanted to say i would get banned.

No, you wouldn't get banned...I would intercede with Zombo on that account. You might get a new screen name from him though. No.....that is just your dodge to say that you are too gutless to speak your mind.

One of the forums I post on and have posted on since I was a young buck is pretty much the troll proving grounds.

What is that supposed to mean? That it is a let it all hang out forum more or less like this one....or do the moderators get puckered sphincters anytime you say boo...or go off subject.

There is absolutely nothing you could say to me in an attempt to insult me that would get under my skin or make kowtow.

That's good to know....I guess that means that I can insult you however you choose and I don't have to worry my conscious about hurting your feelings.

You really just come across as old and comparatively you almost double my age.

I probably am....I am older, wiser, better looking, more well hung.....but you probably have more money than me. I just did my taxes and it has been pathetic for a while.

You really should update your book of insults. I'm not gay Gipper and there is nothing wrong with being gay.

Oh please, this is a jock board....and gay insults are practically expected. Where have you been? I suspect that I am far more liberal on the subject than you are.

Its a now taboo and very cliche insult.

Well, obviously it is not taboo on a jock board as I said....even if it is cliche.

(My only question is: why if you profess that I cannot insult you does it bother you so much....as evidently it does.)

Your baiting is also sad.

Yet, you bite every time. Like right now. Who is the sad one?

Gipper you made me laugh with this one. The reality is I'm not interested in being mean to you. Your insults are bad, seriously. Bad. I disagree with you a lot because I don't believe you know the steelers AT ALL yet you act like you are some sort of expert. You've been wrong about that team in Pittsburgh the entire time I've posted here. Instead of the dick measuring I'd much prefer a intelligent discussion rather than the stupid back and forth. I respond to your bait attempts out of boredom and you either knowingly or unknowingly telegraph the hell out of them. I'm extending the olive branch. I have a one year old now, I don't have time for the stupid arguments. Do your research before popping off about the steelers, I'd be happy to discuss things intelligently.

The Squeelers suck and will be irrelevant for many years to come. They only ever had success because they cheated, i.e. steroids and more recently HGH. Now that the NFL will test for HGH year round the Squeelers will find it much harder to get away with their cheating ways. They suck and will continue to suck until they can find a way to get past HGH testing. No wonder all of their old juicing geezers are jumping ship.

The Squeelers suck and will be irrelevant for many years to come. They only ever had success because they cheated, i.e. steroids and more recently HGH. Now that the NFL will test for HGH year round the Squeelers will find it much harder to get away with their cheating ways. They suck and will continue to suck until they can find a way to get past HGH testing. No wonder all of their old juicing geezers are jumping ship.

Lol are these sort of posts even real? Are you posting from your doomsday shelter?

Lol are these sort of posts even real? Are you posting from your doomsday shelter?

No, but I'll post from the realism shelter. Moo-moo retired, IIRC so did Kiesel & Worlds. IkeTaylor- who wouldn't have even made the Browns roster is gone. You will be relevant as long as Ben can stay in one piece, and Bell can stay out of doperville. .

So yeah- dammit- we're the STEELERS- we're just going to keep on pulling first round talent out of the fourth round forever- and I doubt it.

Gipper you made me laugh with this one. The reality is I'm not interested in being mean to you. Your insults are bad, seriously. Bad. I disagree with you a lot because I don't believe you know the steelers AT ALL yet you act like you are some sort of expert. You've been wrong about that team in Pittsburgh the entire time I've posted here.

Your problem is that you confuse me with every other poster on here. Yinz complain that I say that "the Steelers are going in the tank"....yet I am not the one that says that. I point out the strength and weaknesses of the teams roster....and compare and say that the Browns have the overall better talent...which is true.....but they don't have the talent at the right positions (QB obviously)....and sometimes I say when they do have the talent, that better Browns talent goes off the deep end (Josh Gordon)....I point out areas of concern for you.....like the loss of your Hall of Fame defensive coordinator....which you seem to think is no big thing (yea, you can replace Big Ben with Gradkowski...but does he really replace him.....and you can replace LeBeau with Keith Butler...but does that really replace him? We shall see, that book is still open) Others have predicted the demise of the Steelers....I am the one that has said that won't happen as long as they have BR and LeBeau. So now the game is afoot to see how they will do without LeBeau. Like I said, we shall see.

Instead of the dick measuring I'd much prefer a intelligent discussion rather than the stupid back and forth.

Yet....every time an attempt is made by me and others to talk intelligent....you revert to Stupid Steeler fan mode and get defensive over every perceived slight that is made about them.

I respond to your bait attempts out of boredom and you either knowingly or unknowingly telegraph the hell out of them. I'm extending the olive branch. I have a one year old now, I don't have time for the stupid arguments. Do your research before popping off about the steelers, I'd be happy to discuss things intelligently.

I have done my research.....and have made my conclusions....and have stated them many times. Yet you want to have a tantrum any time I relate those conclusions.

Our offensive line is better than yours.

Our defensive line is better than yours.

Our defensive backfield is better than yours.

The LB corps are about equal...though the Steeler may have an edge (but with changeovers in the Steeler LB corps, that situation is under debate)

Your WR corps is at this point better (though if Gordon were to be on the roster and played like he is capable of I am not sure that would be the case)

Your RBs are better (but not necessarily if Bell is on the shelf)

The QB...the most important position on the field....goes without saying.

Beyond the QB....the most important advantage the Steelers have had has been the stability of the ownership and organization.

These are facts that everyone should acknowledge....so....lets have your tantrum.

See, the Vag thinks because you make these statements that every Browns fan believes the same way....and he even attributes these types of statements to me.

squealers = (suckage)3 Most all Browns fans understand that. Seriously,

The first time the steelers have a losing season in the near future, like next year..., Their bragging and whining groupies would do the old switcharoo and become fans of the Patriots or Seahawks, and go to other boards and start all over again with the bragging.

now that the steeler secondary needs work, their war on women qb is going senile early, their offensive line is so bad,

I could get through them on our Honda 400 quad backwards without using the throttle....

It's going to be tough on them to find dirty cheapshot lowlife players to replace both Pollywannamumu and
Ike in this draft outside of the first round, when the new steeler motto is "ABANDON SHIP"

squealers = (suckage)3 Most all Browns fans understand that. Seriously,

The first time the steelers have a losing season in the near future, like next year..., Their bragging and whining groupies would do the old switcharoo and become fans of the Patriots or Seahawks, and go to other boards and start all over again with the bragging.

Hell....they won the division and still had the lowest attendance in the league from their season ticket holders......Goodell even approached Rooney to discuss why their stadium is never full......

Some decent fans have been leaving the ranks because of steeler dirty play,

and the rapistbooger qb, the pro wrastlin high flying pampero firpo tactics by pollyprollywants2humpagnu....

being a steeler fan must be like being a fan of a gangbang street gang. Most of the NFL knows it.

Steriod rage is my guess...

Just a meager few links to prove the point a bit...

1. Eagles’ Chaney upset with “ cheap shot” from ...
    profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/08/20/eagles-chaney...Cached

Aug 19, 2011 · Eagles linebacker Jamar Chaney is using Twitter and YouTube to call attention to a cheap shot he received from Steelers offensive lineman Ramon Foster ...

2. Kevin Huber headed to IR with fractured jaw and...
    www.cincyjungle.com/bengals-steelers-2013/2013/12/16/...Cached

Cincinnati Bengals punter Kevin Huber had multiple injuries on a hit (cheap shot) bySteelers Terence Garvin during Antonio Brown's 67-yard punt return for a ...

Once again, the Carson Palmer hitjob by the steelers

https://sp.yimg.com/ib/th?id=WN.2m%2f6BrFIr4DFAHqLPlI0BA&pid=15.1

1. Steelers Cheap Shot While Jets Take a Knee Made...
    www.totalprosports.com/2014/11/10/steelers-cheap-shot-jetsCached

Nov 09, 2014 · Rex Ryan had some choice words for his opposition following a Steelerscheap shot at with the Jets in victory formation. Watch the play and Rex's reaction.

2. Ed Reed: Hines Ward 'tried to cheap- shot me' -...
    content.usatoday.com/communities/thehuddle/post/2010/12/...Cached

Accusations of cheap shots flew both ways between the Pittsburgh Steelers and Baltimore Ravens on Wednesday. On the same day Steelers players alleged a "dirty play ...

1. Steelers Lineman Cody Wallace Knees Dolphins'...
      nesn.com/2013/12/steelers-lineman-cody-wallace-knees...Cached

Dec 08, 2013 · Steelers offensive lineman Cody Wallace proved exactly why that is on Sunday. ... Wallace got in a few cheap shots, including some unwelcome hand play.

Archived