THE BROWNS BOARD

School bus driver losing her $800,000 home - can't pay

calfoxwc

EGAD. Their house is only worth 650,000 now. What next, a $425,000 sports car to drive to work?

"oh, mercy me, I can't make the payments, somebody bail me out"

Somebody needs some tough love, not government enabling.

http://steadfastfinances.com/blog/2009/02/...to-foreclosure/

Living Beyond Your Means: School Bus Driver Losing Her $800,000 Home to Foreclosure

February 23rd, 2009 | Published in Consumer Education, Financial Planning, Mortgages

Every now and then you see one of those news stories that make you shake your head and say…

What???

CNN ran an all too common story today about a family who is, sadly, about to lose their $800,000 home due to foreclosure (see video below).

Such stories are becoming commonplace and subsequently losing their newsworthy appeal, but a “small detail” stood out in this story that seemed to be quickly passed over.

This “small detail” that stood out like a jalapeno pepper in my Cheerios is that one of the co-owners of this $800,000 home is actually a school bus driver (the second family member’s profession

If you knew anything about the plan or even read something about located in a topic on this very website you would know that the housing rescue plan is not going to benefit anyone who took out a loan that was too expensive for them in the first place; and you would also realize how stupid this topic is.

If you knew anything about the plan or even read something about located in a topic on this very website you would know that the housing rescue plan is not going to benefit anyone who took out a loan that was too expensive for them in the first place; and you would also realize how stupid this topic is.

LOL

Yeah Obammy said he'd make sure of that.

:lol:

Hell the guy diidn't know his own cabinet was crooked let alone whether or not some dumbass in BFE tweaked his credit app.

Geeze.

WSS

and you would also realize how stupid this topic is.

I agree.....it is a stupid topic. Too bad we have to talk about it since the freeloaders are going to get me to pay for more.

We have become a nation of wimps.

I agree.....it is a stupid topic. Too bad we have to talk about it since the freeloaders are going to get me to pay for more.

We have become a nation of wimps.

not freeloaders. I understand it that people who could actually afford their house but lost their job or due to some other uncontrollable circumstance are not able to pay for their house anymore are bgeing helped by adjusting their interest rate or letting them refinance even if the mortgage will be more than the house's worth.

They will still be paying for it.

If it was let to go into foreclosure, trust me, you would be paying for it even more than you are paying for it now:

-County maintenance crews.

-Banks raising rates and prices to try to recoup the losses

-Government bailouts of banks, handing over billions of dollars with no qestions asked

at least this way, the people stay in the house, which helps prevent blight and empty, cheap, bank-owned houses and therefore helps prevent the housing market from falling even further.

Think!

Oh, I do think.

I have already paid for it....prices aren't coming back in my lifetime.

It just ticks me off that by and large the people rupting out are the one who were there on a thread from the beginning, in a home they shouldn't have been in to begin with.

They are costing me money every way I turn.

Good for them I suppose.

Not really this room's strong suit.

Apparently not.

If you read the rest of that post and actually did think you'd see what a dipshit argument it was.

Tell ya what.

How about the USA cancel every mortgage and take them all over at 5.5%? Or 3.5 if you already have a responsible loan?

The governmant should make a profit, at least until the deadbeats won't even pay that.

But wait....

Why just bail out 5 (well more when the gravy train pulls in) percent?

I don't like paying mine. Does anybody here?

WSS

Well, it comes from CNN. Hardly a right wing attack machine. Sorry the source can't be dissed.

As for sensalism, it is. It is the interview to get sympathy for Obama's crisis actions - bailout.

The trouble is, I couldn't find anything out about her husband. Isn't that odd?

How the bleep were they able to afford it? Is she even married? What does her husband do?

Personally, I smell a rat.

I found this in a blog:

"What she doesn't tell us is that she owned at least 3 properties from 2006 to 2008. Poor woman - by the way her real name is Araminta Garcia.

She has owned a condo at 6001 Arlington #721, Falls Church, VA since 1999.

She purchased 3438 Charles Street, Falls Church, VA on 1/05/05 for $510,000 and sold it on 6/10/08 for $429,000.

Her current home - 1920 N. Dinwiddie Street, Arlington, Va -was purchased with her husband (Luis Guillermo Flores) on 11/16/06 for $800,000."

Seems that they were speculating on the market.

That's the chance you take with gambling. Nice biased snow job to help Obammy with his bailout package and

public opinion.

That slanted CNN. A leftwing attack machine...

For more information:

http://starmaker.today.com/2009/02/26/hous...out-for-crooks/

Whatever dumb site that is...

it says her husband is disabled.

"Oh, if we lose our house, where will we live?" "sniff" "sniff"

Oh yeah, idiot. You can move back into the other house in Virginia.

"PLEASE, OBAMMY, I NEED A BAILOUT, I LOSE MY HOME PLAYING POKER IN A

POKER GAME MY KIDS WILL LOSE THEIR BEDROOMS"

Nice dishonesty, CNN. (too bad this story wasn't on Fox News, a few local libs would

have a field day dissing the source)

Archived