THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns willing to keep QB Anderson

BrownIndian

So, the respected sportswriter Terry Pluto has come out and stated what many of us have stated on these boards huh?

I'm telllin' ya. All the discriminating Browns fan needs is to set up an account on Stan's board here. No other news source is needed.

Plus! We have the added dimension of entertainment here (Lum and Sev)!

.Really it is just your fantasy explanation for BQ to get the nod despite his noodle arm, nothing more.

Yep, we all know how horrible those weak armed Qb's are in the NFL. Especially that noodle armed Montana guy!

Lum, I'm not sure if you are really this stupid or you just try to get a rise out of people. I really hope it's the latter.

If it's the former then I pray you haven't procreated.

You guys are really a bunch of idiots. This was a thread about the Browns possibly keeping Anderson. Lum comes in, makes a comment, and all you xxxxing morons can do is turn this into a thread about Lum.

Browns fans have grown into nothing more then a bunch of bitch ass pussies. It amazes you guys are so insecure about the Brady Boy that you can let Lum dictate every thread on this forum. I feel sorry for you Stan, your average user can't get his head out of Lums ass far enough to contribute anything to the Browns forum.

You guys are really a bunch of idiots. This was a thread about the Browns possibly keeping Anderson. Lum comes in, makes a comment, and all you xxxxing morons can do is turn this into a thread about Lum.

Browns fans have grown into nothing more then a bunch of bitch ass pussies. It amazes you guys are so insecure about the Brady Boy that you can let Lum dictate every thread on this forum. I feel sorry for you Stan, your average user can't get his head out of Lums ass far enough to contribute anything to the Browns forum.

yet you still take time out of your worthless day to comment on a brown's fan page. good one loser

Oh I am a Browns fan, why would I not comment? I just refuse to turn every thread into one about Lumberg. You are guilty of this. This is the first, and last, thread I've ever used Lumberg as fuel. If you can't let 1 poster make a comment, without swirling up a PMS storm, then you are nothing but a vagina. Plain and simple.

Have fun.. Vagina.

Same story for you Inspecta. I just did a search of your last threads posted. In the first two pages there are 7 topics with you going off topic to insult Lumberg. Is this your life? Really?

Again... Vagina

I guess the old saying is right....you are what you eat...

DICK!

Lets cry.. go ahead. Just like the stereotypical Browns fan. Does nothing but cry. Wait wait, lets get more stereotypical.. how about "next year"?

We can't beat the steelers, so you guys cry about how they cheat to win a handful of superbowls to our 0.

They have nobody on their OLine, yet we broke the bank on Eric and Thomas, yet we still suck. So you cry about.

Brady Quinn plays a few games, and the only good one is his dink and dunk game, so you cry about it.

DA sets the benchmark in recent Browns history on our best season, so you cry about that.

Braylon Edwards had the best season of any browns reciever ever in 2007, so you cry about that.

Hey Browns fans... why don't you quit crying, and start 2 man up. You guys sound like our team. A bunch of underachieving cry babies, I wonder if our fans spread this to our team.

I guess I'll just let this thread go. I suppose I'm the only Browns fan on this site with a set of nuts, who refuses to cry everytime Lumberg comments on a thread, and turn it into a Anti DA anti Lumberg topic.

I'll just sit back and watch the threads, and see you cry baby Vaginas let Lumberg dominate this forum.

Good day, Vaginas

Lets cry.. go ahead. Just like the stereotypical Browns fan. Does nothing but cry. Wait wait, lets get more stereotypical.. how about "next year"?

We can't beat the steelers, so you guys cry about how they cheat to win a handful of superbowls to our 0.

They have nobody on their OLine, yet we broke the bank on Eric and Thomas, yet we still suck. So you cry about.

Brady Quinn plays a few games, and the only good one is his dink and dunk game, so you cry about it.

DA sets the benchmark in recent Browns history on our best season, so you cry about that.

Braylon Edwards had the best season of any browns reciever ever in 2007, so you cry about that.

Hey Browns fans... why don't you quit crying, and start 2 man up. You guys sound like our team. A bunch of underachieving cry babies, I wonder if our fans spread this to our team.

I guess I'll just let this thread go. I suppose I'm the only Browns fan on this site with a set of nuts, who refuses to cry everytime Lumberg comments on a thread, and turn it into a Anti DA anti Lumberg topic.

I'll just sit back and watch the threads, and see you cry baby Vaginas let Lumberg dominate this forum.

Good day, Vaginas

Have fun being 14, moron.

Thanks for generalizing your comment to every Browns Fan.

That'll win you a ton of friends!

Generalizations are fun!!!

Mario seems pretty intent on identifying the "cryers" of the world, and thusly punishing them with fierce words on the internet.

You go Mario, show us crybabies who's boss.....

Luigi was always cooler anyway. While Mario couldn't get over that cold fish Peach....Luigi was the true MacDaddy out playing the field.

DWJ

Quinn doesn't have the arm that DA does but there are two things Quinn can do that DA cannot. Run (Which you mentioned) and throw a short pass. DA's inabilty to throw a soft, short pass made me want to pull my hair out.

Big arms are so overrated. Too many of the greatest Qb's had weaker arms.

and i bet Sipe could take us to the super bowl....

sorry guys but memories of yester-year don't translate to today's NFL.

weak arms are obsolete.

i didn't say Quinn has a weak arm for the record.

also for the record DA's short pass improved significantly from '07 to '08.

and i bet Sipe could take us to the super bowl....

sorry guys but memories of yester-year don't translate to today's NFL.

weak arms are obsolete.

i didn't say Quinn has a weak arm for the record.

also for the record DA's short pass improved significantly from '07 to '08.

Sisky,

I think DA has plenty of chances to show progress. When he's throwing screen passes for TDs to the opponent the way he did at Baltimore - that's regression he's shown every single year. He goes in the opposite direction a QB should go in. He's getting WORSE with experience instead of better. We didn't have to get rid of Charlie Frye if that's all we wanted from the QB position.

First year 06 DA's last start vrs the 4-12 TB team he threw 4 INTs.

Second Year, in Cincy right before Christmas again, he had 4 INTs vrs a crappy Cincy team.

Third year, late in the season he threw his 2nd INTs for a score in the game and I think the screen pass marked the 4th time Balt scored on a DA pass unless I'm inlcuding the Ray Lewis INT return in the 2nd Balt game of 2007 to make it 4.

There seems to be a game plan that's been very effective against DA from NFL DCs around the league. This Cinderella Story hit midnight in November of 2007. I don't care if Quinn is the evil step-sister in this story. We've seen enough of Cinderella after midnight to know we need something better. Why not go with a 1st round hunch rumored to be very intelligent and good at football?

Notre Dame went from BCS caliber to considering the Military Academies as their BIG game. He was a HUGE difference to that program, which was WHY we wanted him for our program. He can only succeed if he gets the chance. Otherwise, we could have REALLY USED a 1st round pick in 08.

- Tom F.

Wow!!! What games did you watch?

seriously he came a long way. :D --he couldn't even throw both directions last year. he added some touch in '08 but only got to to show it for a limited time.

a break from the game could do him good right now. he can get loose in practice under what, 3? legit former QB coaches. CLE will be QB University '09 compared to before. it's good experience.

Sisky,

I think DA has plenty of chances to show progress. When he's throwing screen passes for TDs to the opponent the way he did at Baltimore - that's regression he's shown every single year. He goes in the opposite direction a QB should go in. He's getting WORSE with experience instead of better. We didn't have to get rid of Charlie Frye if that's all we wanted from the QB position.

First year 06 DA's last start vrs the 4-12 TB team he threw 4 INTs.

Second Year, in Cincy right before Christmas again, he had 4 INTs vrs a crappy Cincy team.

Third year, late in the season he threw his 2nd INTs for a score in the game and I think the screen pass marked the 4th time Balt scored on a DA pass unless I'm inlcuding the Ray Lewis INT return in the 2nd Balt game of 2007 to make it 4.

There seems to be a game plan that's been very effective against DA from NFL DCs around the league. This Cinderella Story hit midnight in November of 2007. I don't care if Quinn is the evil step-sister in this story. We've seen enough of Cinderella after midnight to know we need something better. Why not go with a 1st round hunch rumored to be very intelligent and good at football?

Notre Dame went from BCS caliber to considering the Military Academies as their BIG game. He was a HUGE difference to that program, which was WHY we wanted him for our program. He can only succeed if he gets the chance. Otherwise, we could have REALLY USED a 1st round pick in 08.

- Tom F.

i disagree Tom. every year i see him taking on more. sometimes it looks like less, but if he were in a diminished role i feel you'd see him excel.

Why not go with a 1st round hunch rumored to be very intelligent and good at football?
i can't wait Tom. i'm excited. see, i want them both as Browns. i have wanted to see Brady play since we drafted him. i've heard the criticism about keeping both, let's not bother debating it.

we know what Derek brought in '07. soapbox derbys, toboggan rides, and similar rollercoaster thrills of a brakeless wonderland. it's listed in the inventory now.

i'm completely in favor of evaluating the rest of the roster.

additionally these situations where players on the back-end of their career doing just enough to keep the young guys from developing as quickly as you'd like perpetuate into the Browns i know.

utilizing all our tools while eliminating uni-taskers, building through the draft and establishing depth........that's what i'm all about.

united we stand.......

Archived