THE BROWNS BOARD

Tweets and Speculation about Uniforms

WalterWhite

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what a daring new concept! lol.

nothing inspiring about it.

If they were going to make a change, then hell, make a change. They could've wow'd us, but (if those are in fact the unis) instead they look like a kids shirt that would be on a hanger at the .99 store. They should've just left well enough alone.

Hopefully, these are nothing more than internet filler, and the real unis will look great. If these are them, then it's just like another 1st round draft pick for us........ Swing and a miss.

If they were going to make a change, then hell, make a change. They could've wow'd us, but (if those are in fact the unis) instead they look like a kids shirt that would be on a hanger at the .99 store. They should've just left well enough alone.

Hopefully, these are nothing more than internet filler, and the real unis will look great. If these are them, then it's just like another 1st round draft pick for us........ Swing and a miss.

At least they are consistent at "missing"...You are seeing the bastardization of a once proud franchise turn to absolute rubble.

Those are consistent with the wrinkled jersey pics posted a bit ago... unfortunately...

Striped and unstriped pants... very daring, but, oh, those two-tone socks...

pisses me off cuz i wanted to do my own version of the intertwined letters to put on something to bring to the tailgate.

looks like i'll be looking to tweak something different to include the BB for browns board.

TCPO and roycerolls might have to throw their ideas in the pot so we can come up with something...................

I love the orange jerseys, I think that they could have done better though, if these are legit.

it looks like the stripe is cut off by the middle fabrics seam. Whereas in this picture below the stripe is cut at a point or in a triangle the one in the store just looks like it runs under the middle fabric at the seam... that looks like a hack job. Not saying its a fake just that it's poorly done.

http://i1.wp.com/theinscribermag.com/wp-content/uploads/browns2.jpg?zoom=2&resize=1021%2C580

Don't like the little font used for "Cleveland"..... I guess there wasn't enough money in the budget to hire one of the millions of good graphic designers that could've really wow'd us.

Seriously, if these are real (still holding out hope they're fakes) then why it took 2 years to design something that a grade school class could do in an afternoon is beyond me. Someone should be fired.

Archived