THE BROWNS BOARD

'I Hate Everything About this Country': Rapper reveals She Hates......

‘I Hate Everything About This Country’: Rapper Reveals She Hates ‘Fat White Americans’ and ‘Racist Conservative White People’

by Top Right News on March 17, 2015 in Uncategorized

azelia2.jpg

by Brooke Bosca | Top Right News

If you or your family buy the albums of the rapper/hip hop artist Azealia Banks — you might want to go ahead and stop.

Banks said she hates “fat white Americans” and believes that those who live in middle America are“these racist conservative white people who live on their farms,”according to a recent interview she did with Playboy magazine.

Banks, 23, also slammed Christians, calling the worship of Jesus Christ “unnatural.”

When asked if she wants to leave the U.S., the rapper said “Yes!” and proceeded to explain her reasons.

“I hate everything about this country. Like, I hate fat white Americans,”
“All the people who are crunched into the middle of America, the real fat and meat of America, are these racist conservative white people who live on their farms.”

Banks, who was raised in New York City, continued,
“Those little teenage girls who work at Kmart and have a racist grandma — that’s really America.”

Azealia-Banks.jpg

Banks also spoke about race — a topic she has been vocal about in the past, that she is owed reparations. Later on in the interview, though, she addressed the topic again, calling for more respect for African Americans.

“Black people need reparations for building this country, and we deserve way more f***ing credit and respect,”
she said.

The rapper also addressed the “generational effects of Jim Crow and poverty,” claiming that they continue to pose societal problems.

“As long as I have my money, I’m getting the f*** out of here and I’m gonna leave y’all to your own devices,” Banks said.

Discussing what she believes happens when people are taken from their land and separated from their culture, Banks noted that there are things that are “unnatural” for her to partake in.

“When you rip a people from their land, from their customs, from their culture — there’s still a piece of me that knows I’m not supposed to be speaking English, I’m not supposed to be worshipping Jesus Christ,” she said. “All this s**t is unnatural to me.”

Read more about the interview here.

Back in November, Banks made it clear that she was anything but happy over the grand jury’s decision not to indict Darren Wilson, the police officer who fatally shot 18-year-old Michael Brown.

She tweeted at the time that she hates “when these police violence things happen,” saying in a subsequent message that, though it’s “so f***ed up,” it makes her feel “such a general hatred for all straight white men.”

(H/T: Daily Mail)

A few questions, especially for the center left folks; had you heard of this bitch before this happened? Do you have any of her records? Do you know anyone who does? Is she now a celebrity? Are you offended, did it hurt your feelings, make you sad or angry, cause you to lose sleep?

Was it hate speech?

Do you think its protected as freedom of speech?

Should she be arrested? Should she lose her job or be deprived of income? Would it be OK if someone beat her up for this offensive speech? And last but not least what do you think what happened if someone heard that and publicly called her a stupid loud mouth jigaboo?

WSS

A few questions, especially for the center left folks;

had you heard of this bitch before this happened? - Vaguely? The name sounds familiar

Do you have any of her records? Nope.

Do you know anyone who does? Nope.

Is she now a celebrity? To some people, probably.

Are you offended, did it hurt your feelings, make you sad or angry, cause you to lose sleep? Not really, but then I'm not the target of her, um, whatever that was.

Was it hate speech? About 'fat white americans' - yeah, sounds pretty hateful/racist. If you had someone like, I dunno, Taylor Swift (can't think of a white equivalent) saying "I hate lazy black people" then it certainly would be, so why is this not?

Do you think its protected as freedom of speech? The part talking about politicians would be I suspect.

Should she be arrested? To what end? Arresting people isn't often the answer unless they're dangerous. If guilty she would probably only get a fine and some community service and/or 'corrective training' or something.

Should she lose her job or be deprived of income? Up to her record label and any bookers if they want to be associated with someone as outspoken as her. Some will, some won't. Personally I wouldn't want to see her "perform."

Would it be OK if someone beat her up for this offensive speech? No, because violence isn't the answer, it only perpetuates the hate.

And last but not least what do you think what happened if someone heard that and publicly called her a stupid loud mouth jigaboo? I don't know what a jigaboo is but stupid and loud mouth seem to fit the bill. After googling, jigaboo is apparently racist, so yeah, not a good thing to be calling people.

WSS

HTH.

A few questions, especially for the center left folks; had you heard of this bitch before this happened? no Do you have any of her records?no Do you know anyone who does? nope Is she now a celebrity? nope(though the Kardashians became celberities by sucking d ) Are you offended, did it hurt your feelings, make you sad or angry, cause you to lose sleep? Offended yes....lose sleep? no if I lost sleep because stupid people say stupid stuff I would never sleep.

Was it hate speech? hmm I would say so.. though there is no threat of violence or call to violence..

Do you think its protected as freedom of speech? unfortunately yes

Should she be arrested? No Should she lose her job or be deprived of income? She likely will have a very hard time selling records\albums to the middle class Would it be OK if someone beat her up for this offensive speech? violence is not the answer And last but not least what do you think what happened if someone heard that and publicly called her a stupid loud mouth jigaboo? minus the actual jigaboo part, isn't that what the article basically doing?

WSS

For some background for those unaware of her, Banks is trying desperately to get press because no one, even rap fans, gave a single fuck about her. She started a feud with Iggy Azalea (also garbage music) about how she shouldn't be in rap because she is white and "stealing our (black) culture". Azalea Banks is just an attention whore. I wish people would just ignore her and let her career go to the dumpster.

well, she'll probably sell a lot of her records to that

subculture part of black America that demands to

be a "victim" for free stuff.

The garbage she is spewing is accepted by a segment of the black population...

look at the racist garbage coming out of oprah winfrey.

well, she'll probably sell a lot of her records to that

subculture part of black America that demands to

be a "victim" for free stuff.

The garbage she is spewing is accepted by a segment of the black population...

look at the racist garbage coming out of oprah winfrey.

I think you would be real shocked about how little black people care about Azalea Banks. My wife keeps up with all sorts of gossipy rap sites and didn't mention a word about it. If anything, the big take away from the whole thing was that people were talking about how Banks is just trying to work this gimmick to try to keep herself quasi-relevant. It isn't working.

On a side note, are there really people who think slaves built this country? And why do people keep ignoring the fact that many of the slaves brought from Africa were already slaves in Africa?

Having free labor after an initial cost certainly didn't hurt the creation of large scale agriculture in the U.S.

Don't quite get how purchasing someone who was already enslaved makes any difference but you may be able to elaborate on the point.

On a side note, are there really people who think slaves built this country? And why do people keep ignoring the fact that many of the slaves brought from Africa were already slaves in Africa?

There's no political or racial gain by acknowledging that other races kept slaves including blacks, arabs and American Indians.

Shitty wages paid to immigrants is an American institution. They were free to not work, weren't they?

Yep.

Life was probably a lot shittier than than it is now and probably a whole lot shittier in West Africa. not sure about Slovenia Slovakia Poland Hungary Yugoslavia etc.

No idea if any of my ancestors were indentured servants.

WSS

The Cysko Kid, on 18 Mar 2015 - 09:59 AM, said:snapback.png Slavery built the old agricultural south but had no bearing on the industrial north

This is a partial truth. There was slavery in the North, but by the end of the War of Secession between Britain and the 13 colonies it was mid country and south.

That was built by shitty wages paid to semi literate Southerners and dirt poor European immigrants.

Slavery was common practice all over the world. So was the draft.

;)

WSS

Slave owners in the south were a minority. And a lot of slave owners bolstered their work force with poor whites

When I hear people talk about reparations I ask them if American Indians and the Irish should be given reparations as well as blacks. I usually get blank stares.

Regardless of race, if you were in the Northwest Territory (prior to states being carved out) you could be conscripted to build roads. Which would have been very low paying involuntary servitude. If you can prove that one of your ancestors was consripted to build roads in the NorthWest Territory, and you as for repartations - or at least wage reparations comparable to current union prevailing wages?

Archived