THE BROWNS BOARD

2015 Browns Board Draft

thenew23

"... if a guy truly doesn't want to be part of the organization, then I wasn't going to sit and waste a lot of time on it. I didn't need to go through 32 points or whatever it was." - Mike Pettine on Kyle Shanahan quiting

Love that quote by the way...

• Replies 955
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will throw my hat in the ring if the next picker goes awol......maybe a newbie that isnt gonna be back soon???....or maybe not...

anyhow....just wish we coulda picked a highly rated "for sure" bust for the steelers.....not sure theres a favorite for biggest bust yet

I watched Collins at the senior bowl and he was dominant. I'm still not a Peat fan.

And The Eagles should take an OL next. I like Humphries or Fisher.

Because any kid from Louisiana with comparable talent is a take over any kid from the Pacific Northwest. La'el Collins made Myles Garrett his bitch on Thanksgiving last year.

I remember watching the MSU game where a goal line run behind the center got stuffed and Collins turns around yelling at Les Miles to run behind him. Kid is tough as nails.

Not only that, LSU kids know how to run block, and they do it against the best D lines in the country. Oregon, on the other hand....

Per CBS Sports, 10 Best Available after my pick of O-O:

1. Todd Gurley RB Georgia

2. Jaelen Strong WR Ariz. St.

3. Erick Flowers OT Miami

4. Melvin Gordon RB Wisconsin

5. Donal Green Beckham WR OKlahoma

6. Cameron Irving C FSU

7. Maxx Williams TE Miami

8. Marcus Peters CB Washington

9. Preston Smith DE Miss. St.

10. Shaq Thompson OLB Washington

10. Breshard Perriman WR Central Florida

10. Erik Kendricks LB UCLA

OK, I am on the clock....yes, we need to give some ground on the overnight thing. I will post my choice in a moment to let me see who has already been taken.

I thought all old people woke up like 530 am. :P

Nice pick-prolly gettin' thin on the pass rushers now.

With the 26th pick the Baltimore Ravens select Dorial Green-Beckham - WR - Oklahoma

You better draft Dr. Phil while you're at it. :ph34r:

You stole my pick BTW. I think he will be the best of them in the long run. Another Megatron/Andre Johnson in the making if he keeps his head on straight.

This is where he was coming out of HS. http://espn.go.com/college-sports/football/recruiting/playerrankings/_/class/2012/view/rn300jr/order/true

You stole my pick BTW. I think he will be the best of them in the long run. Another Megatron/Andre Johnson in the making if he keeps his head on straight.

that's a pretty big IF.

i think farmer is smart enough to stay away from assholes like him after having to deal with gordon now. play like a brown is not in either one of their vocabs if you ask me.

that's a pretty big IF.

i think farmer is smart enough to stay away from assholes like him after having to deal with gordon now. play like a brown is not in either one of their vocabs if you ask me.

I'm tellin' ya we can sign Dr. Phil cheap these days as full time counselor. :blink:

This is where he was coming out of HS. http://espn.go.com/college-sports/football/recruiting/playerrankings/_/class/2012/view/rn300jr/order/true

Dudes a beast, and he fills Ozzies profile of "Play like a Raven" Ha!

More important to the Panthers is the need to replace the pass rusher they lost when ditching Greg Hardy.

To that end, the Carolina Panthers select: Owamagbe Odighizuwa DE UCLA

Can you pronounce that for us? Or, at least spell it phoenetically for the commissionner to say on draft day...

Archived