thenew23

J.E.T.S... Jets Jets Jets .....J.E.T.S ....Jets Jets Jets

Here comes the commissioner

With the 6th pick in the 2015 NFL draft the New York Jets select

Marcus Mariota QB Oregon

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Well the draft is in Chicago this year, so unless a oddly large amount of Jets fans live in Chicago I don't think that booing will be as excessive as you are making it lol

• Replies 955
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we were allowed trades, I wouldve offered our 12 amd 19 for the Jets' 5 and their 3rd rounder

Pretty much equal according to the draft value chart. Id take Mariota then hope Goldman or Phillips are there in the second. That would leave me 2 3rds, 2 4ths, a 5th, 2 6ths, and a 7th to find a pass rusher. WR, and a decent o-lineman

I'll shove a cactus down someone's throat if we trade up for another QB

Well the draft is in Chicago this year, so unless a oddly large amount of Jets fans live in Chicago I don't think that booing will be as excessive as you are making it lol

Bears fans will handle it this year

I'll shove a cactus down someone's throat if we trade up for another QB

We've been wasting draft picks on second-rate QBs for years. It's about time we finally get someone who's considered a top-tier prospect. Plus, we are nothing without a QB, so we need to do something...

We've been wasting draft picks on second-rate QBs for years. It's about time we finally get someone who's considered a top-tier prospect. Plus, we are nothing without a QB, so we need to do something...

I agree we need to do something as well, but Johnny Rehab was considered a top tier prospect as well and look what happened. I don't think we should trade up for a QB again. We need all the picks we have, I don't think we can afford to give them up, especially a first rounder. If Mariota falls to us at 12 then by all means I hope we take him, but I don't think it's worth it to trade up

I agree we need to do something as well, but Johnny Rehab was considered a top tier prospect as well and look what happened. I don't think we should trade up for a QB again. We need all the picks we have, I don't think we can afford to give them up, especially a first rounder. If Mariota falls to us at 12 then by all means I hope we take him, but I don't think it's worth it to trade up

Johnny was a top-tier prospect according to who? Most people thought his game wouldn't translate to the NFL, hence the reason he fell to 22... I thought hed have been a decent 3rd round pick...

Johnny was a top-tier prospect according to who? Most people thought his game wouldn't translate to the NFL, hence the reason he fell to 22... I thought hed have been a decent 3rd round pick...

I was watching a video earlier of an NFL analyst on ESPN, I forget who it was, but it was before the 2014 season and he was saying we would make the playoffs in 2014 because of Johnny, so clearly some people were high on him(even if it was ESPN). I never wanted us to draft him, I knew he wouldn't pan out for us

I was watching a video earlier of an NFL analyst on ESPN, I forget who it was, but it was before the 2014 season and he was saying we would make the playoffs in 2014 because of Johnny, so clearly some people were high on him(even if it was ESPN). I never wanted us to draft him, I knew he wouldn't pan out for us

Skip Bayless? Lol

Here is a pretty good board that rates overall and by position. You can decide for yourself how accurate, but for the most part it's a decent guideline. You may notice they have extra categories like DT for 4-3 and DT for 3-4 and Big Power backs vs, fast smaller shifty scatbacks that are 3rd down and long types (hands for pass catching and open field running).

http://www.drafttek.com/Top-100-NFL-Draft-Prospects-2015.asp

giants need a lot but i think they'll go after a DL or OL since both have been depleted in recent years. they want to get back to nfc east style football which is smash mouth run. can't do that with their line.

Rams seem to be biliding inside-out, and so far it is working pretty well for them. I think they'll stay with that philosophy and find their replacement at RT.

With the 10th pick, the St. Louis Rams select Brandon Scherff, OT, Iowa

The Vikings are on the clock...

Archived