THE BROWNS BOARD

2015 Browns Board Draft

thenew23

The Steelers select Terrell Watson RB Azusa Pacific

Where the Hell is Azusa Pacific?? School of Troy Polamalu Hair Design To Pittsburg?? Now that's a Board..

• Replies 955
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boys select Quandre Diggs, CB, tu.

A. He's pretty good

B. Everyone loves hazing a sip now and again

Et tu Brute? Can I assume he is from Texas....but that you just refuse to capitalize their initials?

Sorry, but both TU and A&M take back seat to the other TU in Texas.....Trinity.

Time is up..

The Indianapolis Colts select Austin Hill, WR, Arizona

I've watched some film on this guy, he's a playmaker. I think has the potential to be one of the steals of this draft.

3 of those belong to miktoxic who will dispose of them all at once (P, K and WB [Water Boy})? :P

Wanna make the Giants pick so we can move on ....I think there are 1 or 2 pickers who have not bothered to come ?

Well, it's UT technically. And we call them tu because we were here first and thus they can't claim to be the University OF Texas, but merely a university in Texas.

If "you" were there first, then why didn't you claim the name The University of Texas....the way Ohio University did.

Instead you wanted to distinguish yourselves as farmers and grease monkeys, ergo the Agricultural and Mechanical. You disavowed the study of the humanities where UT/TU did not.

Besides, you weren't first. Texas A&M was founded in 1871, Trinity founded in 1869. :P

But....for all these arguments about who was founded first.....no school can hold a candle to Nalanda University, India

Founded about 400 BC.

http://www.nalandauniv.edu.in/

Browns Board Mock Picked Player List

Updated 4/28/15 @ 10:10 CDT thru 7.28.

http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=32178&do=findComment&comment=482513

2 days to get 13 picks...we need to reduce time to every 2 hours ?

Four days until Round 4 starts...

If "you" were there first, then why didn't you claim the name The University of Texas....the way Ohio University did.

Instead you wanted to distinguish yourselves as farmers and grease monkeys, ergo the Agricultural and Mechanical. You disavowed the study of the humanities where UT/TU did not.

Besides, you weren't first. Texas A&M was founded in 1871, Trinity founded in 1869. :P

But....for all these arguments about who was founded first.....no school can hold a candle to Nalanda University, India

Founded about 400 BC.

Ha! Bedrock U. 10,000 BC :P

2 days to get 13 picks...we need to reduce time to every 2 hours ?

Well be fine, only a few picks left and almost everyone picking has been checking. If we have to Ill finish it.

Official deadline is Thursday at 6PM

PM to miktoxic concerning his 3 now up and on the clock.

I am going out for racquetball and a couple of errands but should be back by 7pm est to make a pick for the Patriots shortly thereafter. It will not be a kicker or punter, they have great ones.

Founded about 400 BC.

Well you answered your own question. Also, it's 1876.

Baylor was 1845 btw.

Year certain Ohio schools founded:

Ohio U 1804

Miami Oh. 1809

Kenyon 1824

WesternReserve 1826

Denison 1831

Oberlin 1833

Ohio Wesleyan 1842

Dayton 1850

Congrats for being such an inefficient user of your time.

I think someone has been picking for LC lately ........ on the clock until noon ET then someone can pick if he is not on ...then its the best part of the draft ...Mr Irrelevant :)

Opps-too soon.

But if he does not show by noon est (and he has not been picking for quite a while) Colts will take Center Shane McDermott Miami.

Works for me...

And with the last pick in the draft, the Arizona Cardinals (JJmac28) selects...

Works for me...

And with the last pick in the draft, the Arizona Cardinals (JJmac28) selects...

Congrats thenew23-perfect timing to start the draft this year and finished it right on time. Well done!

Archived