THE BROWNS BOARD

2015 Browns Board Draft

thenew23

• Replies 955
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Jaguars final pick in the 2015 NFL draft ...

Letterius Walton DT Central Michigan

A late 4th or early 5th rounder in lots of experts mocks .... 6.5" and 315lb

http://www.irishscout.com/story/1529658-letterius-walton-player-evaluation

Best available by the list I am going off of

1. Mike Davis South Carolina RB
  2. Tony Washington Oregon OLB
  3. Vince Mayle Washington St. WR
  4. Lynden Trail Norfolk St. DE43 OLB34
  5. Antwan Goodley Baylor WR
  6. B.J. Catalon TCU RB
  7. JaCorey Shepherd Kansas CB
  8. Titus Davis Central Mich. WR
  9. Corey Crawford Clemson DE
  10. Jean Sifrin Massachusetts TE
  11. Quandre Diggs Texas CB
  12. Deion Barnes Penn St OLB
  13. Austin Hill Arizona WR
  14. Takoby Cofield Duke OG
  15. Tavaris Barnes Clemson DE
  16. Kyshoen Jarret Virginia Tech SS
  17. Dres Anderson Utah WR
  18. Terrance Plummer UCF ILB
  19. Jalston Fowler Alabama FB
  20. J.J. Nelson UAB WR

You need to learn to read.

In summary:

1) Buffalo gave us 3 picks in exchange for our 1 pick....we will pick 2 players this year using Buffalo picks

I said we got 2 first round picks stupid. I never said we didn't get a 4. I was refering to the 1's. Sorry you couldn't follow.

2) Gilbert played 14 out of 16 games....not just the second half

Again you misread what I wrote, I said he played sparingly except when we had injuries in the second half. yes he played in 14 games, but that means he might have only played 1 play. He was benched for most of the 2nd half. Clearly you didn't watch the games.

3) Gilbert played because Pettine wanted him in the game, not because "someone" was injured

Joe Haden didn't get hurt and miss time this year? Skrine didn't get hurt later in the year? Nice lie.

4) Skrine started ahead of Gilbert, not Williams

WRONG I said Williams started over Gilbert, and he did. Skrine did start at the other corner, but Williams was our 3, I just mispoke. Sorry you coudln't understand. You said you watched the games, how did you miss this?

5) Sammy Watkins was nowhere near the best rookie WR this year and EVERY rating service in the land agrees

Never said he was, but you cannot read, so I expect stupid remarks like this. All I said was is he had a successful year for a rookie, I never said he was the best. Learn to read.

6) Your right....hip surgery is a very good thing for speedy guys and should be of no concern when your star rookie needs it....

So you think nobody ever comes back from routine hip surgeries? I guess nobody comes back from knee scopes, shoulder scopes, and many other routine surgeries. Good one!!

So, you call my post full of blantat lies, then post a bunch of nonsense with no basis?

Ain't that the pot calling the kettle black. LOL.

You need to learn to read.

In summary:

1) Buffalo gave us 3 picks in exchange for our 1 pick....we will pick 2 players this year using Buffalo picks

I said we got 2 first round picks stupid. I never said we didn't get a 4. I was refering to the 1's. Sorry you couldn't follow.

I followed....read back dimwit.....I said they gave us 3 picks and you went on some rant about trading quarters.....simple as that.....

2) Gilbert played 14 out of 16 games....not just the second half

Again you misread what I wrote, I said he played sparingly except when we had injuries in the second half. yes he played in 14 games, but that means he might have only played 1 play. He was benched for most of the 2nd half. Clearly you didn't watch the games.

No...you said>>> " He was so bad, he didn't even play until injuries forced him in last year in the 2nd half of the season"<<<(your words).....I watched every game about 6 times now, mostly using all 22 coaches view......and Gilbert played almost 400 snaps(3rd most for CB on the Browns)...did you know that?.....so, again, I didnt misread anything and he played pretty much the same amount the first half season as the second half(actually a bit more)....so, right again....sorry

3) Gilbert played because Pettine wanted him in the game, not because "someone" was injured

Joe Haden didn't get hurt and miss time this year? Skrine didn't get hurt later in the year? Nice lie.

See...you keep calling me a liar(are you 12 yrs old or something?)....look....Skine played every single game and didnt get hurt. Haden missed only week 16 and Desir started that one. So not one injury start for Gilbert.

Which means....again....me = facts......you?....no so much...

4) Skrine started ahead of Gilbert, not Williams

WRONG I said Williams started over Gilbert, and he did. Skrine did start at the other corner, but Williams was our 3, I just mispoke. Sorry you coudln't understand. You said you watched the games, how did you miss this?

Obviously you dont understand the difference between a RCB and a SCB or a LCB.......Skrine and Gilbert play outside......Williams plays inside......so Gilbert(who is an outside CB) played behind Skrine.......and Williams(who is a slot CB) started in the slot.......Had Gilbert earned the starting position, it would have been skrines spot , not Kwans.....

So....again.....me right you wrong...(learn your positions before you look dumber)

5) Sammy Watkins was nowhere near the best rookie WR this year and EVERY rating service in the land agrees

Never said he was, but you cannot read, so I expect stupid remarks like this. All I said was is he had a successful year for a rookie, I never said he was the best. Learn to read.

Correct...and you should try reading too, because I never said you said that....I simply said he wasn't even the best in the draft and, therefore, not worth 2 firsts and a 4th round pick....

and you didnt say he was successful, you said it was clear that he would have helped this team more than #19 and Gilbert and then you said Gilbert was so bad we almost cut him and on and on.....I simply stated I disagreed and offered solid reasons that Gilbert didnt suck as bad as you claimed and some solid reasons that Sammy shouldnt be worth 2 number 1 picks and a 4th......and some solid reasons that Gilbert, plus #19, PLUS a 4th might add up to more than a damaged sammy who performed well below expectations.....

6) Your right....hip surgery is a very good thing for speedy guys and should be of no concern when your star rookie needs it....

So you think nobody ever comes back from routine hip surgeries? I guess nobody comes back from knee scopes, shoulder scopes, and many other routine surgeries. Good one!!

Wow....you put an awful lot of words in my mouth(why dont you try reading,,,,,and comprehending)....cause I didnt say that either......i simply said he had surgery on his hip and thats not what you want with a star rookie receiver.....

So, you call my post full of blantat lies, then post a bunch of nonsense with no basis?

Ain't that the pot calling the kettle black. LOL.

No...it's not.....I back what I say, while you miss the mark on just about everything....then defend yourself with wild accusations and by calling me names......did I kill your puppy or something?

again....everything Ive said is easily researched......just gotta have the smarts to do it.....

Im out......not worth any more effort on this one....

Jags select

Tyeler Davison DT Fresno St

Davison's measurements during the NFL Combine displayed his lower-body explosion, quick change of direction and upper-body power, finishing in the top-five in the vertical jump, 20-yard shuttle and bench press.

While not generating a lot of national recognition during the draft process, Davison has been a popular player among teams. Davison visited with the New Orleans Saints and Arizona Cardinals, a source told FOXSports.com. Davison has also worked out for the Houston Texans and Miami Dolphins.

New York Jets select ... 2 picks in a row

Josh Robinson RB ...Miss St

RB: Josh Robinson, Mississippi State. Quarterback Dak Prescott got all the attention for the emergence of Mississippi State's offense last year, but Robinson -- nicknamed Bowling Ball --deserved a lot more credit for his stellar season. Sure, Prescott's power running and play-action passing opened up holes for Robinson, but he also made a lot of things happen by himself, using his combination of power, balance and nifty feet. Is he ever going to be a featured runner? Probably not. But he averaged 6.3 yards per carry and caught 28 passes last year, making him a versatile asset, despite his unique frame (5-foot-8, 215 pounds).

Then

Titus Davis WR Central MIchigan

Evaluators and teams might focus on Davis' lack of speed, but his ability to win with his routes should not be undersold. Davis has excellent ball skills and foot quickness and could be a terrific fit for a West Coast offense looking for an outside receiver who can make plays near the goal line.

Browns Board Mock Picked Player List

Updated 4/25/15 @ 09:05 CDT thru 7.08.

http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=32178&do=findComment&comment=482513

ConnorLangtry... son of Lillie... AKA "The Jersey Lily" is up... hopefully.

EDIT: .. and clearly he was... gftChris is on the clock.

And no fighting in the draft hall by order of Judge Roy Bean...

I apologize to all you draft guys for that.....my bad....

i think you can only get arrested once for that beating.

yikes.

gotta have your facts down if you want to belly up in this piece.

anyhoo, i get three mr. irrelevants at the end of this thing. how many kickers are left, lol?

Time's up. Vikings can use some D line help so they take a decent sleeper DE Lynden Trail 6'7" 290 from Norfolk St. rated # 138 overall by drafttek.

Browns (thenew23) now on the clock. PM going out now.

Aha!! Just what the Saints need in the 7th round probably more than any prior pick. A punter who can also kick if needed! Or a kicker who can also punt if needed! They need both so Saints take Justin Manton La. - Monroe

Saints ST's really needed this guy and he will be happy to play there.

Lions are on the clock. PM to JJmac28 sent.

Vikings take a smart SS out of Stanford Jordan Richards-an Academic AA who understands the game and can run a D on the field. Not the fastest but a likely 5-6 rounder.

Chiefs (Connerlangford) are up-pm out now for pick by 4:15 est

Archived