THE BROWNS BOARD

2015 Browns Board Draft

thenew23

• Replies 955
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Otherwise give me the best WR and CB's available with 4.4 speed"

Yes, we have kept those under wraps for the late 6th round. LOL! :lol:

Sorry about that XxDaBuckeyexX. Ole eyes just missed you.

Looks like I got your attention andeftw. ^_^

Both of the guys I listed in an earlier post have 4.4 speed. It's safe to assume there are other guys which similar physical traits.

It's not like I'm asking you to give me Kevin White and Trae Waynes in the 6th round...

I doubt I'll be able to check in again for my compensatory picks, so if they are still available the Packers will select:

Jordan Lesley, WR, BYU at #34

Justin Cox, CB, Missisipi State at #37

Otherwise give me the best WR and CB's available with 4.4 speed

andeftw left his 2nd pick here. Packers take Justin Cox CB Miss. St. #37 6th round.

Message sent to Xx to see if he wants to change the pick darren15 made for him in the middle of the night.

Next up thenew23 for the Seahawks.

Best available by the list I am going off of

1. Mike Davis South Carolina RB
  2. Tony Washington Oregon OLB
  3. Justin Cox Miss. St. FS
  4. Vince Mayle Washington St. WR
  5. Lynden Trail Norfolk St. DE43 OLB34
  6. Antwan Goodley Baylor WR
  7. B.J. Catalon TCU RB
  8. JaCorey Shepherd Kansas CB
  9. Titus Davis Central Mich. WR
  10. Corey Crawford Clemson DE
  11. Jean Sifrin Massachusetts TE
  12. Quandre Diggs Texas CB
  13. Kurtis Drummond Mich ST. FS
  14. Deion Barnes Penn St OLB
  15. Austin Hill Arizona WR
  16. Takoby Cofield Duke OG
  17. Tavaris Barnes Clemson DE
  18. Kyshoen Jarret Virginia Tech SS
  19. Dres Anderson Utah WR
  20. Terrance Plummer UCF ILB

How about an update on this. Thanks.

OK, ma fois.

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers select: Wide Receiver Jake Kumerow Wisconsin-Whitwater

6'5" 208 4.5 in the 40. Skinny boy who could actually put on about 30-40 lbs.

From SB Nation:

Positives

• Elite blend of size, strength and speed that will attract many teams.
  • Physical aspect to his game, plays physical after the catch.
  • Has excellent hands, catches away from his body and doesn't snatch at the ball.
  • Good awareness on patterns to sit down in zone coverage.
  • Excellent red-zone threat who knows how to use his body to box out.
  • Above average release from the line, gets off quickly and into stride.
  • Production, missed 4 games this year and still put up over 1,000 yards and 14 TD's.
  • Bulked up to over 200lb's, only just revealing true potential.

Negatives

• Competition, there is no way to get around it, he was facing D3 competition.
  • Routes - rounds off a lot, doesn't get in and out very sharply.
  • Technique - He is taller, stronger, faster than D3, hasn't had to work on technique.
  • Needs to make the most of his height, sometimes waits for the ball to come to him.
Conclusion
I'm really pleased that Kumerow is getting a little attention from the scouting circles, because frankly he deserves it. He has a lot of talent and he's grown into his frame over the course of the last two years. He really wants this and that shows up on tape. He's big, he's fast and he's a fighter. You have to like a guy who has those traits and if he isn't worth a flyer later in the draft, I don't know who is. I think he'll get drafted without a shadow of a doubt, where he gets drafted will depend on how he showcases himself in the lead-up to the NFL draft. He was very much a big fish in a very small pond, however he was playing at an elite school in D3 competition in Wisconsin-Whitewater.
I would 100% take a serious look at this man, and for a team who's desperate to unearth that big, fast, talented receiver, we need to be at the front of the line, and there will be a line.

Draft Grade: 60

90-100 = Exceptional Talent

80-90 = Impact Player

70-80 = NFL Starter

60-70 = Solid NFL Potential

50-60 = Draftable - Lot of work needed

>50 = Undraftable - Long Shot To Stick

Plus: Football is in his blood....sorta His Dad Eric Kumerow was a first round NFL draft pick for the Dolphis. His uncle John Bosa was a first round pick in the NFL, also by the Dolphins. Both players really were first round busts. (was it them....or the Dolphins?).

But, his cousin is Joey Bosa, of Ohio State Univ. The putative #1 overall selection of the 2016 draft. Taking this kid in the 7th round is worth the shot.

Plus the school he played for has won the D-III title 3 of the 4 years he has been there.

ok......its the 7th round and no one has tapped my boy Tyler Varga???........tsk tsk

and only 6 QB's????..........doesnt everybody need one ?.....how do you pass on the 7th best QB to pick the 42nd best Guard or something....hahaha....

ok......its the 7th round and no one has tapped my boy Tyler Varga???........tsk tsk

and only 6 QB's????..........doesnt everybody need one ?.....how do you pass on the 7th best QB to pick the 42nd best Guard or something....hahaha....

sshhhhhh.... the Browns' pick is coming up :ph34r:

I had Tampa and Carolina. I took a QB with the #1 overall pick.....and for my other team I have Cam Newton. I think I did alright picking QBs.

Archived