THE BROWNS BOARD

2015 Browns Board Draft

thenew23

• Replies 955
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dolphins take Cameron Clear, OL, Texas A&M

What do you think Ag?

Good late round pickup-more a blocking TE for running O's, but decent enough speed for the position. He'd be a good late rounder for the Browns offense. Seldom used at A&M other than blocking in goal line offense. Has the size to convert to regular OL over time if needed.

Sorry bud, most of what you posted is a blatant lie. It's opinion on where you think he finished as the rookie wr... and you can have it, I disagree. Also they didn't give us 3 picks, they gave us 2 picks, we swapped the other. If i give you a quarter, and you give me a quarter, you don't have 2 quarters, you only have 1. If I give you a quarter, and you give me a quarter, nickel and penny, I have gained a nickel and penny, not all 3. understand?

There isn't any site out there rating Sammy low like you said. I guess there might be a Joe Blow.draft.com that says he was bad. Nobody of merit agrees with that statement.

Hip surgery? Really? So no one has surgeries ever? lol.

And yes, Gilbert was beyond bad, so bad that some of the media thought they would cut him. I never said he couldn't improve. I said he was absolutely horrible last year, and he was. He was so bad, he didn't even play until injuries forced him in last year in the 2nd half of the season. He was benched by a guy who wasn't even drafted in k'waun Williams. Yes that is beyond bad. But you are right, he could get better. I never said he couldn't.

Blatant lie?.....we gave them 1 pick, they gave us three.....my point was that we have 2 picks in this years draft that came from Buffalo....not just the one, as you had said.....

NFL.com has Sammy at #45 based on catches or #24 based on yards.....and that site that you claim to be Joeblow.com is actually PFF, which is pretty much the standard.....and he was #13 rookie....and #79 overall in the NFL.....

And Gilbert was nowhere close to being cut. He played the whole season, not just the second half. Who do you think got injured that suddenly allowed him to play?......and he only scored poorly his first 2 games......then, each progressive game, he got better and better.....have you even watched him play?....have you watch the all-22's?...cause you'd need to see them to actually grade his performance.....I have, btw.....and against Jax and Oak, he was completely shut down(92 snaps without giving anything up)....in fact, those 2 games he was EASILY the best CB on the field(maybe you didnt notice him because there were no plays on his side of the field?)....and he graded out on the plus side in 6 out of the last 8 games he played.....which shows HUGE improvement thru the season....so where is the suckage?.....which games?......what did he do poorly?.....what passes did he give up?.....how many TD's did he allow?.....cause you cant answer these, while still saying he sucked.....

And Kwan was simply the #1 rated rookie slot CB in the league....which makes Skrine the one who started ahead of Gilbert. Not Williams.

So....if you actually have some facts to support your argument...fine, Im waiting......but if it's just you blowing steam, without actually watching the tape or having facts to back it, then.....whatever.....

In summary:

1) Buffalo gave us 3 picks in exchange for our 1 pick....we will pick 2 players this year using Buffalo picks

2) Gilbert played 14 out of 16 games....not just the second half

3) Gilbert played because Pettine wanted him in the game, not because "someone" was injured

4) Skrine started ahead of Gilbert, not Williams

5) Sammy Watkins was nowhere near the best rookie WR this year and EVERY rating service in the land agrees

6) Your right....hip surgery is a very good thing for speedy guys and should be of no concern when your star rookie needs it....

So, you call my post full of blantat lies, then post a bunch of nonsense with no basis?

With the blah blah pick in the blah blah blah....

6.16. Chargers (Tour2ma): Darryl Baldwin, OT, Ohio State

KC is on the clock....

Blatant lie?.....we gave them 1 pick, they gave us three.....my point was that we have 2 picks in this years draft that came from Buffalo....not just the one, as you had said.....

NFL.com has Sammy at #45 based on catches or #24 based on yards.....and that site that you claim to be Joeblow.com is actually PFF, which is pretty much the standard.....and he was #13 rookie....and #79 overall in the NFL.....

And Gilbert was nowhere close to being cut. He played the whole season, not just the second half. Who do you think got injured that suddenly allowed him to play?......and he only scored poorly his first 2 games......then, each progressive game, he got better and better.....have you even watched him play?....have you watch the all-22's?...cause you'd need to see them to actually grade his performance.....I have, btw.....and against Jax and Oak, he was completely shut down(92 snaps without giving anything up)....in fact, those 2 games he was EASILY the best CB on the field(maybe you didnt notice him because there were no plays on his side of the field?)....and he graded out on the plus side in 6 out of the last 8 games he played.....which shows HUGE improvement thru the season....so where is the suckage?.....which games?......what did he do poorly?.....what passes did he give up?.....how many TD's did he allow?.....cause you cant answer these, while still saying he sucked.....

And Kwan was simply the #1 rated rookie slot CB in the league....which makes Skrine the one who started ahead of Gilbert. Not Williams.

So....if you actually have some facts to support your argument...fine, Im waiting......but if it's just you blowing steam, without actually watching the tape or having facts to back it, then.....whatever.....

In summary:

1) Buffalo gave us 3 picks in exchange for our 1 pick....we will pick 2 players this year using Buffalo picks

2) Gilbert played 14 out of 16 games....not just the second half

3) Gilbert played because Pettine wanted him in the game, not because "someone" was injured

4) Skrine started ahead of Gilbert, not Williams

5) Sammy Watkins was nowhere near the best rookie WR this year and EVERY rating service in the land agrees

6) Your right....hip surgery is a very good thing for speedy guys and should be of no concern when your star rookie needs it....

So, you call my post full of blantat lies, then post a bunch of nonsense with no basis?

FATALITY!

To speed this up a bit I will pick for the Bills as soon as KC (ConnerLangford) makes his pick. cdl15 has not made either of his last two Bill picks so I am just going to assume he has quit the game.

PM went out toConnerLangford and I will check back 1 hour from now with the Bills pick.

And with the 18th pick in the 6th round Coach Ryan finds my hidden jewel, a kid who has risen in the draft out of nowhere to 117 overall in draftec and 83 overall in cbs.

83 *Rakeem Nunez-Roches DT 10 Southern Mississippi rJr 6-2 307

Likely 3-5th rounder and exactly the kind of player Rex Ryan will pick to spur the others into their best ever defensive play. No prima donna here.

http://www.southernmiss.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/121914aab.html

PM sent to Tour for the Texans pick

Did not have this guy listed as picked.... had to dbl check to be sure he was still around mid-6th... and he is...

6.19. Texans (Tour2ma): Adrian Amos, FS, PSU

... and now he's not...

Browns Board Mock Picked Player List

Updated 4/21/15 @ 16:30 CDT thru 6.19.

http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=32178&do=findComment&comment=482513

Times up The Eagles select

Isaiah Johnson SS Georgia Tech

The Bengals (LCDawgFan13): are on the clock (PM SENT)

LCDawgFan13 has not been active since round three so if someone wants to make the pic go ahead, i'm up next

Bengals take Kenny Bell WR Nebraska 20th pick 6th round

Honors & Awards
» Nebraska Career Receptions Record Holder (181)
» Nebraska Career Receiving Yards Record Holder (2,689)
» 2014 First-Team All-Big Ten (Coaches)
» 2014 Honorable-Mention All-Big Ten (Media)
» Biletnikoff Award Watch List (2013, 2014)
» Paul Hornung Award Watch List
» Preseason All-Big Ten (Kick Returner, Phil Steele)
» Team Captain (2014)

Gipper is up until noon est. He's pretty good about checking in when he gets to work.

OK, I will get to it in a few minutes.

Here we go, the Panthers select: Zach Hodges OLB, Harvard.

Yes, Harvard. The last guy chose out of Harvard was pretty good: Jusczyck FB with the Ravens (also attended Cloverleaf HS in Medina County)

OK, I will get to it in a few minutes.

Here we go, the Panthers select: Zach Hodges OLB, Harvard.

Yes, Harvard. The last guy chose out of Harvard was pretty good: Jusczyck FB with the Ravens (also attended Cloverleaf HS in Medina County)

Pretty sure Desmond Bryant is a Harvard guy too.......My Ivy league pick for this year is Tyler Varga...Yale.....

Archived