8. Jacoby Glenn Central Florida CB
  9. Mitch Morse Missouri OT
  10. Kevin White TCU CB
  11. Gerod Holliman Louisville FS
  12. T.J. Yeldon Alabama RB
  13. Hayes Pullard USC ILB
  14. Joey Mbu Houston DT43
  15. Jesse James Penn St. TE

Times up. Colts badly need FS help which was not addressed in FA. Colts select Damarious Randall FS Arizona St. and #75 overall in CBS draft picks.

LCDawgFan13-if you see this before the next pick is made feel free to change it.

Packers are on the clock till 4pm est. PM sent to andeftw.

GB needs a TE and next available in CBS is @ #91 overall, so they take Jeff Heuerman TE Ohio State. Seems reasonable.

Seahawks on the clock until 2am est. PM sent to thenew23.

If picker for GB (andeftw) sees this pick before the Seahawks make a pick, feel free to change it.

if the people that aren't interested in doing this anymore would let us know that would be great.

even so i think we should shorten the wait time between picks because waiting for 9 hours for someone who has forgotten all about this is kind of infuriating.

drop it to 6 hours.

it'd be nice to get through this and then the week of the draft start another one with all the new information gathered.

Damn I sure wanted Lockett. I think he will be the most productive all-around do everything kind of player that the Patriots just love to get on their teams. He returns punts, ko's, and even plays a little 3rd down back when needed. Great hands, quick change of direction, etc. just like many of the NE WR's.

That said, the Patriots need help in the OL. For their 32nd pick Opps I see Marpet was taken as a center. Back in a second. Patriots take Rashad Greene WR FSU

And for their supplemental pick they will take Cedric Ogbuehi OT Texas A&M (he will likely go back to his first two year position as starting OG). He really is a 1st rounder but dropped out after knee surgery after their bowl game in Jan. He may not contribute until well into the 2015 season.

Archived