2015 Browns Board Draft

thenew23

• Replies 955
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As far as my Browns draft so far:

1a - Malcom Brown, NT

1b - TJ Clemmings, RT

I feel I've completed both trenches... which is where we all know games are won and lost. Building from inside-out, this is the way to go... Helps us run the ball, and stop the run.

2. Nate Orchard, OLB

I've replaced Jabaal Sheard with a similar version of him; however, I think Orchard will be an upgrade long-term. He may not be spectacular in his rookie year, but he should add a great pass-rush for us, something we need.

3. Phillip Dorsett, WR

A true deep threat. He may not be our starter right out of the gate, but this guy's speed can help us in many ways including stretching the field, and possibly working on STs. I think he's underrated this year and might be a steal in the 3rd round

With 6 picks left, I still want...

QB

TE

ILB

, and 3 more guys who have produced at the college level and could help this team with good attitude and high motor regardless of position.

Best available by my list

1. Alex Carter Stanford CB
  2. Tevin Coleman Indiana RB
  3. Donovan Smith Penn St. OT
  4. Ameer Abdullah Nebraska RB
  5. Lorenzo Mauldin Louisville OLB34
  6. Tyler Lockett Kansas ST. WR
  7. Rashad Greene Florida ST. WR
  8. Duke Johnson Miami RB
  9. Henry Anderson Stanford DE43
  10. Ifo Ekpre-Olomu Oregon CB
  11. Markus Golden Missouri DE43
  12. Gabe Wright Auburn DT
  13. Chris Hackett TCU FS
  14. Jeremy Langford Michigan St. RB
  15. Travis Raciti San Jose St. DE34

And the New Orleans Saints take another QB from Texas for their future Bryce Petty QB Baylor

Good job getting the TE and QB to groom for the future after I shored up the defense and got a legit WR ... The Saints have had a a great draft I give it an A+

Zombo

Good job getting the TE and QB to groom for the future after I shored up the defense and got a legit WR ... The Saints have had a a great draft I give it an A+

Zombo

Thanks Z-I did my due diligence (and studied several sites listing greatest needs not met in FA vs. best available-they pretty well coincided-Petty would have been long gone by next pick).

Mik-it's rounds 3-5 that separate the men from the boys in the GM area. Let's hope we don't give away the bank once again and maybe even move down adding more in that area. This is a deep draft in many areas with some not so hidden jewels in 3-5.

Well... turnabout is fair play. Some players I had the Texans/Chargers eyes on now off the board. Going to have to dig a little deeper.

With the 18th pick of the 3rd Round of the 2015 NFL draft...

The Houston Texans select: Eric Rowe CB/S Utah

Chargers are now on the clock...

With the 19th pick of the 3rd Round of the 2015 NFL draft...

The San Diego Chargers select: Ameer Abdulla RB Nebraska

The Eagles are now on the clock... take it away utzie...

Players taken list now updated through pick 3.19 as of 01 Apr, 09:33 CDT
http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=32178&do=findComment&comment=482513

With the 18th pick of the 3rd Round of the 2015 NFL draft...

The Houston Texans select: Eric Rowe CB/S Utah

Now, that is a great pick right there....first "sleeper" Ive seen anyone pull out that seems like a score......

Actually have been dying a slow death watching how these CB's are coming off the board.....

But Rowe was one of my early sleepers who is gonna "keep" climbing.....(a great score in the 3rd here, but will go much higher in the real draft)(I think).....

I love Rowe for Houston because IMO he projects even better at Safety than he does at CB and the Texans have been Safety searching for a time now...

Also love the Abdulla pick for SD. Should finally fill the void Sproles left there...

The Eagles select: Donovan Smith, OT Penn State

Looking at BPA and their needs, apparently they need an OT and Smith was #3 on the best available list. Seems like a good fit, unless he is a slow, powerful tackle who can't keep up with Kelly's offense. I know basically nothing about him.

The Eagles select: Donovan Smith, OT Penn State

Looking at BPA and their needs, apparently they need an OT and Smith was #3 on the best available list. Seems like a good fit, unless he is a slow, powerful tackle who can't keep up with Kelly's offense. I know basically nothing about him.

whoops.....already picked.....NEXT!

Already picked... You can make your pick any time but you are no longer on the clock and can be skipped

Oops, missed it when it wasn't bolded.

Eagles select: Ifo Ekpre-Olomu, CB Oregon

The Eagles would also like to change their name to the Philadelphia Ducks.

For the Detroit lions pick at 24 I will take first choice RB Tevin Coleman of Indiana or 2nd Jeremy Langford of Mich St after (XxDaBuckeyexX):makes his pick go ahead and plug mine in. I will not be back on until after 8 p.m. tonight

The Steelers select Henry Anderson DE Stanford

I like this kid... would not like to see him in black and gold though...

Archived