THE BROWNS BOARD

2015 Browns Board Draft

thenew23

You're welcome... keeping track for myself, so I figured WTH...

Plan to update daily and will post when I have done so with link back to post #355.

You can do the Best 10 available updates for me if you would like......I used the CBS Sports site....or as someone pointed out NFLDraftScouts.com I think.

• Replies 955
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New York Jets

Following the franchise QB and hard hitting linebacker Jets need O Line help .....

They select

Rob Havenstein OT Wisconsin.

this is the time of the mock drafts where no one really pays attention or anticipates the thrill of picking anymore.....

can't remember how many rounds we got in last year before the actual draft BUT we should try to keep it going.

i know we aren't doing trades or anything on this but i think it'd be cool to see which one of the participants gets the most correct picks for their team.

this is the time of the mock drafts where no one really pays attention or anticipates the thrill of picking anymore.....

Then anyone who finds themselves in that position should give it up to others to pick for them. Real simple. I'd be happy to add something better than near last pick every round.

Then anyone who finds themselves in that position should give it up to others to pick for them. Real simple. I'd be happy to add something better than near last pick every round.

Make the pick. I get tired of picking when people dont post

Rams select Reese Dimukes C Auburn. (edit)

Falcons are on the clock.

From WalterFootball. Need #2 behind QB which was settled with Foles and Keenum is :

Center: The Rams desperately need to upgrade their offensive line, beginning with the center position, where Scott Wells was absolutely horrific this past season. The front office will be able to find a new center on Day 2 of the 2015 NFL Draft.

Rams select Reese Dimukes C Alabama

Falcons are on the clock.

From WalterFootball. Need #2 behind QB which was settled with Foles and Keenum is :

Center: The Rams desperately need to upgrade their offensive line, beginning with the center position, where Scott Wells was absolutely horrific this past season. The front office will be able to find a new center on Day 2 of the 2015 NFL Draft.

the rams did the classic 'wrong' build by picking their franchise QB in bradford without any protection and see where that got them.....

sorta like what the browns did with couch.

Ag, you are welcome to take the Saints from here out, I've got a busy week and really know nothing about prospects at this point in the draft.

Zombo

Go ahead and make it darren15. My next one comes up too soon and I do not want to influence who I have left for that pick one way or another.

instead of just taking over just set the rules for it being a 6 hour window instead of the 12.

anybody that still wants to be involved will be here picking.....those that don't...eh,???

by the 4th round it'll be down to a 4 hour window.

Archived