THE BROWNS BOARD

2015 Browns Board Draft

thenew23

• Replies 955
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am probably going to be leaving the board for the weekend (though there is a chance I may check in Sat Morning). My next pick isn't until #25 of the 2d round. If everyone else has picked before I get back on... this is my directive to whomever is doing the picking (new23?). With #57 choose the player that is available in this order:

Jake Fisher OT Oregon

Nelson Agholor WR USC

DJ Humphries OT Florida

Devin Smith WR Ohio St.

Rahard Green WR FSU.

You don't have to wait the 12 hours...just do it baby.

Gipper left these instructions which means go ahead and give him Green WR from FSU @ #25 for the 2nd round.

Per CBS Sports, 10 Best Available

1. Jay Ajayi RB Boise

2. Brett Hundley QB UCLA

3. Ameer Abdullah RB Nebraska

4. Laken Tomlinson OG Duke

5. Duke Johnson RB Miami Fla.

6. Hronniss Grasu OC Oregon

7. Rashad Greene WR FSU

8. Clive Walfor TE Miami Fla.

9. Tevin Coleman RB Indiana

10. Cody Previtt FS Ole Miss

manning's career winding down. kubiak in....will want his own guy. kid played in the same weather (if not worse)....

with the 27th pick of the second round

the denver broncos select QB garrett grayson colo st.

manning's career winding down. kubiak in....will want his own guy. kid played in the same weather (if not worse)....

with the 27th pick of the second round

the denver broncos select QB garrett grayson colo st.

And the 3rd QB is finally off the board...

The Baltimore Ravens select Ronald Darby CB Florida St.

Darby was off the board in round 1.....gonna have to pick again.......tho he woulda been a much better pick here...;)

was starting to wonder if anyone was ever gonna pick a QB.....I figured we could have 3 gone in the first alone...maybe...a couple more by now....

Darby was off the board in round 1.....gonna have to pick again.......tho he woulda been a much better pick here... ;)

I thought so, but when I double checked my eyes must've decieved me...

The Baltimore Ravens select Ronald Darby CB Florida St.

He was taken 23rd in the 1st round... try again...

wargograw is on the clock for the Cowboys, but XxDaBuckeyexX can make another selection any time...

You might as well go ahead and list the third round picks....that way we know who is coming up. I know I have a Buccaneers pick coming up early in that round..5-6 picks away. I am going on vacation tomorrow afternoon. Give me until about 2:00 tomorrow to continue to check in. If my turn comes after that....just make my pick for me.

You might as well go ahead and list the third round picks....that way we know who is coming up. I know I have a Buccaneers pick coming up early in that round..5-6 picks away. I am going on vacation tomorrow afternoon. Give me until about 2:00 tomorrow to continue to check in. If my turn comes after that....just make my pick for me.

I have them on the 2nd post... below the 1st round results. I will move them up once we get there...

Not sure when I'll be able to check-in again, so here are four choices with three picks till the Packers are up at #60

1. Mario Edwards Jr., DE, Florida State

2. Ameer Abdullah, RB, Nebraska

3. Paul Dawson, ILB, Texas Christian

4. Tevin Coleman, RB, Indiana

Not sure when I'll be able to check-in again, so here are four choices with three picks till the Packers are up at #60

1. Mario Edwards Jr., DE, Florida State

2. Ameer Abdullah, RB, Nebraska

3. Paul Dawson, ILB, Texas Christian

4. Tevin Coleman, RB, Indiana

With the 60th pick in the 2015 NFL draft, the Green Bay Packers select Mario Edwards Jr., DE, Florida State

Well that made my pick easy. The Aggie plays to the crowd and selects Michael Bennett DT The Ohio State University. Last decent DT available to replace Wilfork in the middle.

Aggies? I assume you meant Patriots.

I am here, I will make my pick shortly after I check availability and need. Give me 5 minutes

OK, with the first pick in the Third round the Tampa Bay Yuccaneers select DJoun Smith, Cornerback, Florida Atlantic.

Aggies? I assume you meant Patriots.

I am here, I will make my pick shortly after I check availability and need. Give me 5 minutes

OK, with the first pick in the Third round the Tampa Bay Yuccaneers select DJoun Smith, Cornerback, Florida Atlantic.

The Aggie GM of the Patriots. LOL! :P

Per CBS Sports, 10 Best Available

1. Brett Hundley QB UCLA

2. Ameer Abdullah RB Nebraska

3. Duke Johnson RB Miami Fla.

4. Hronniss Grasu OC Oregon

5. Rashad Greene WR FSU

6. Clive Walford TE Miami Fla.

7. Tevin Coleman RB Indiana

8. Cody Prewitt FS Ole Miss

9. David Johnson RB N. Iowa

10. Tre Jackson OG FSU

This will be my last entry on this for over a week...as I am going on vacation in about 3 hours.

Thanks Tour - I hope you will periodically update with an edit every 10-15 players or so. That would be helpful to all.

You're welcome... keeping track for myself, so I figured WTH...

Plan to update daily and will post when I have done so with link back to post #355.

Archived