THE BROWNS BOARD

2015 Browns Board Draft

thenew23

O

He's already gone............NEXT!

* Shoulda gone D at 19, cause picking OL right now would have be much easier than finding that D stopper....

Opps. Missed that pick somehow. So maybe secure your ILB before that's too late too.

• Replies 955
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So maybe secure your ILB before that's too late too.

Kinda my feeling....though I know it's putting need ahead of bpa........ in this draft, it just feels like the good D will be gone early....while there will be lots of second tier OL and WR available thru the 2nd/3rd rounds.....

LOL-I was hoping no one would notice Collins all the way to pick 64.

Trust me... there was zero chance of that happening...

He's already gone............NEXT!

* Shoulda gone D at 19, cause picking OL right now would have be much easier than finding that D stopper....

Shoulda allowed trades when I asked... ;)

With 12 hour windows, we should able to make, receive offers... Maybe next year.

Well, I lost out on a lot of good players, but I think I'll make up for it by drafting the 2014 FBS sack leader...

The Browns select Nate Orchard, OLB, Utah...

I was just about to suggest Nate as a fall back. tia will be happy...

Slim pickins....but If I was you Id be considering Preston Smith, Kihkaha, Orchard or Paul Dawson for my edge rusher to replace Sheard....

Middle backer MckInney and/or QB Hundley....

Edit...OOPS...too late....;)

Tour-I'd knew you pick him off if he ever got to you. It was just a pipe dream. :D

Orchard is a good pick. My other was like Mudfly, ILB McKinney.

Since we don't allow trade downs I will have to get my 3rd rounder as my 2nd rd. pick @ 64 unless I get really lucky. But then again I did not expect either Gurley or Gordon to still be there at 32, so there may be hope yet. Had to give up Collins who I had chosen as my 32 fallback, but did so thinking that NE must know something about the 3 C's they have added in FA.

Shoulda allowed trades when I asked... ;)

Great year to trade back....agreed.....

Been winning big on First Draft by trading back on both.....but, to be fair to reality, the last few rounds Ive just picked em straight(no trades) and it has gotten a lot harder.....falls differently almost everytime too....but its seems like you better go D D D or they're gone............

But the best security is just trade back in the first and get a couple extra #2's.........;)

Per CBS Sports, 10 Best Available

1. Preston Smith DE Miss. St.

2. Breshard Perriman WR Central Florida

3 Sammie Coates WR Auburn

4. Jay Ajayi RB Boise

5. Brett Hundley QB UCLA

6. AJ Cann OG South Carolina

7. Quentin Rollins CB Miami, Oh.

8. Berardrick McKinney OLB, Miss. St.

9. Stephone Anthony ILB Clemson

10. Ameer Abdullah RB Nebraska

11. DJ Humpries OT Florida

Per CBS Sports, 10 Best Available

1. Preston Smith DE Miss. St.

2. Breshard Perriman WR Central Florida

3 Sammie Coates WR Auburn

4. Brett Hundley QB UCLA

5. Quinten Rollins CB Miami, Oh.

6. AJ Cann OG South Carolina

7. Quentin Rollins CB Miami, Oh.

8. Berardrick McKinney OLB, Miss. St.

9. Stephone Anthony ILB Clemson

10. Ameer Abdullah RB Nebraska

Rollins is so good he takes up two spaces in the top 10. :lol:

I was between Orchard and McKinney. Orchard would admirably replace Sheard... for all the whiners. 2nd rounder for a better fit 2nd rounder...

You chose wisely...

Talk about a falling star... McKinney is now a 3rd rounder in some quarters. Even when he was a hot prospect he was in my mind a questionable fit for Pet's scheme.

FYI, the Falcons just signed two FA TEs. Tamme and Moeaki. Do you really think they are in the market to use high draft pick on another?

Comparing Funchess to 2 so-so FAs? The wrath of Woodrow shall be upon ye.

You chose wisely...

Talk about a falling star... McKinney is now a 3rd rounder in some quarters. Even when he was a hot prospect he was in my mind a questionable fit for Pet's scheme.

Comparing Funchess to 2 so-so FAs? The wrath of Woodrow shall be upon ye.

Funchess may in fact be better than those two. But they do now have them.... and are paying them, plus they have Julio Jones, Roddy White, Devin Hester and Mickey Shuler and Levine Toilolo.

I just think they have other needs, especially defense.

Archived